Well, on her way to church, Ms. Jackie got a flat tire. Luckily, the neighbor’s son happened to be driving by, saw her, and stopped to help.
The only problem? He didn’t have a jack with him, so they decided to go back to her house to grab one. Her late husband had apparently left behind quite the collection of mechanic tools.
On the way to her house, Ms. Jackie kept telling him how much she appreciated him stopping to help. She said, “I wish there was some way I could repay you so you’d know just how thankful I am.” She went on about how these days, it’s rare to find people willing to stop and help someone when they’re in need.
Now… how they ended up going from fixing a flat tire to whatever happened next?
I honestly don’t know the details. All I know is Ms. Jackie never made it to church that morning.
The only problem? He didn’t have a jack with him, so they decided to go back to her house to grab one. Her late husband had apparently left behind quite the collection of mechanic tools.
On the way to her house, Ms. Jackie kept telling him how much she appreciated him stopping to help. She said, “I wish there was some way I could repay you so you’d know just how thankful I am.” She went on about how these days, it’s rare to find people willing to stop and help someone when they’re in need.
Now… how they ended up going from fixing a flat tire to whatever happened next?
I honestly don’t know the details. All I know is Ms. Jackie never made it to church that morning.
Great drop!