Mass Shooting in Seattle near the space needle.....

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Multiple people were shot at Seattle Center on Sunday afternoon, according to the Seattle Police Department. Police have not yet released how many people were shot or the extent of their injuries.

Haborview Medical Center told KIRO 7 just after 7 pm that they will be treating multiple victims of the shooting.

At the time of the incident, the area was filled with people attending the Seattle Bite food festival. KIRO 7 crews have heard police telling people to leave the area, saying "it is not safe."

It is not yet clear how many suspects there are or if they are in custody.
 
Raw news anchor on right

726597044_1571273774364192_5554914064275801599_n.jpg
 
What happened that day?
Typical day, I'm not from Seattle (my first time being in the City and State of Washington). My booth was set up in a walkway and I was complaining that "my spot is bad" to my employees and I wanted to be more out in the open on a corner:smh:. So we were drawing and it was hella busy and I was finishing a sale and we heard "BOOM!" and everyone sorta paused like wtf..and then we heard another"BOOM" a second time...then "RATATATATTATATATTATATTATTTATATA!!...BOOM! RATATATTATATTTATA" and we just dove down on the fucking ground and one of my artists took off running...then a wave of people flooded into the alley/walkway (the shitty spot the event placed us in) and we got stuck in there. We all laid the fuck down, people were screaming and scattering every fucking where...people were climbing into my booth, under our main table, then knocking our shit over. People got trampled. one pregnant lady broker her leg in the stampede, another lady got shot in the leg up the way.

One of the gang members, he died in front of our booth pretty much, across the way (THE SAME PLACE I WANTED TO BE instead of THAT SHITTY SPOT!) that's exactly where the bullets flew. One man was down (he died) and then there was an older grey-haired women, she died at the hospital....there was a young dude, gang member ( they saying he was the target) he died as well. Young hispanic dude. cops then made us leave. I grabbed my money from our register -BUT- came back later and someone stole our register off the table.:curse: A lot of the vendors got robbed right away because the cops kicked everyone out of the area and then they stopped their investigation later that night and left the whole fuckiing park open. So all our shit was just out.....

Anyway...that't about it.

*and on another note. I originally wasn't even supposed to work the event on our fair route (Part of my company has a fair route so we do a lot of fairs, festivals and state fairs) I wasn't booked for Seattle, but we contacted the company (We've been doing their national events for 3 years now) and asked last minute if they still had space. We didn't think they'd let us in, cause it was so close to the event (they did) and we went up. SMH....should of sat my happy ass at home.
 
Last edited:
Thanks bro. Thanks for asking. Not good. I own guns, have shot guns at the range for practice. This...this is different.

I shut down this week. My crew is going through it. But I have to get them together. They expect me to lead and keep us moving. So I'll do that

Sorry to hear that but IMO the best way to lead in a moment like this is to give yourself and your team the time you all need to process and get past this.
 
Thanks bro. Thanks for asking. Not good. I own guns, have shot guns at the range for practice. This...this is different.

I shut down this week. My crew is going through it. But I have to get them together. They expect me to lead and keep us moving. So I'll do that
Now you see what we were talking about all these yrs about mass shootings and how when shit hit the fan all that gun range training go out the window in real time.. everyone think they lethal weapon until them shots fire and it's go time.. glad to hear you good but life changing experience
 
Now you see what we were talking about all these yrs about mass shootings and how when shit hit the fan all that gun range training go out the window in real time.. everyone think they lethal weapon until them shots fire and it's go time.. glad to hear you good but life changing experience

"Now I see?" where have I ever argued gun range trainting will save you in mass shooting? :rolleyes2: Is this meant for me or someone else?
I've never said anything even close to that. In fact I've argued with gun-nuts in my state that think "merely carrying a gun" means they'll turn into a super-soldier and will save the day.

*I've always argued that having a gun isn't like owning a "force field" - most gun nuts think they'll NEVER be shot merely because they have a gun.
 
"Now I see?" where have I ever argued gun range trainting will save you in mass shooting? :rolleyes2: Is this meant for me or someone else?
I've never said anything even close to that. In fact I've argued with gun-nuts in my state that think "merely carrying a gun" means they'll turn into a super-soldier and will save the day.

*I've always argued that having a gun isn't like owning a "force field" - most gun nuts think they'll NEVER be shot merely because they have a gun.
I don't think he was talking to you personally, just using your experience
To show a point in general
 
Back
Top