Racist CAC goes on mass shooting in black area

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
52 yr old idiot got arrested and held overnight for making a terroristic threat to a Pizzaria and a Brewery.... suggesting same shit that happened at Tops.... now facing up to 7 years.... Buffalo District Attorney ain't fucking around..... came out swinging like Tyson in his prime

Probably going to be a bunch of similar reports by the end of this week..and not just in Buffalo :smh:

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Here's a prime example of how easy it is for people to look at a firearm and assume one is more dangerous than the other.

taccom-magwell-info.jpg

In this image we have 3 versions of a rifle made by Ruger. Upon 1st glance, many would look at the 1st and maybe the 2nd rifle and say they wouldn't be what is typically referred to as an assault rifle. They would definitely say the 3rd rifle is an assault rifle though. The reality is there is absolutely no difference between the three of them when it comes to the caliber, capacity or function whatsoever. The only difference is in the handguard where it accepts M-Lok attachments and the adjustable stock.

I've shown this to countless people and all of them had the exact same initial response as well as follow-up response upon learning the reality. And each time the rationale was the last one looks the most aggressive so it has to be the more dangerous one.

I don't expect people to know these types of things because you don't know what you don't know. However, I do believe a huge part of the problem, when it comes to firearms, is that the information being provided to them is either flat out untrue or leaves a lot of information out that would allow people to properly have a valid rationale and understanding to justify whatever stance they choose.

I say all of this because it is very important for us to have solid foundation and understanding of firearms. This is information that has been long denied to our people and the media is just the latest mechanism to program us into believing that firearms should not be something we should know anything about or use. The AR used in this massacre was modified to bypass NY gun laws and honestly it could've been much worse if he used a real high-powered rifle instead of an AR. The standard .223/5.56 caliber used in most ARs were designed primarily to wound from a distance so that enemies could be captured and interrogated while keeping US soldiers relatively out of the range of their enemies unlike the 7.62x39 rounds used in enemy AK-47s that were more lethal but needed to be closer in range.

All of that sounds good and I understand it all.

I’m a US ARMY vet.

But you know a mass shooter can walk into a crowded Walmart on a Saturday afternoon with a BB gun popping off rounds and all holy hell will break out with massive panic.

Ain’t nobody thinking of caliber, bullets or range when that thing is going off.

And a BB Gun can kill if used by a person who is highly trained and proficient in using it.

Somebody can walk into a crowded Walmart with a small .22 pistol and do the same damage as what this nutjob did this past weekend.

A firearm is a firearm.

It’s designed to kill.

That’s it’s primary purpose.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When Biden went to Tulsa, Oklahoma to pretend as if he cared what happened about the bombing of black Wall Street, a report had came out of him saying in private how black people still weren’t getting reparations. Ha!

So he pretended to care about you while being against any justice for you. But you all think this time he actually did a 360 and wants to do justice by black Americans now.
So what the fuck are you going to do about it then?

Reactions: BKF

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
So what the fuck are you going to do about it then?
That retarded autistic scum will sit in his rat infested apartment crying with no action. It’s all he does he wants others to do the work for him. He a bitch. He been doing this same angry at the world complaining his entire existence here. It’s played the fuck out and annoying. He also trashed Black women constantly and pays to fuck white Latino men with tits. He’s a typical hypocrite right wing coon ass stuttering faggot

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor

I’m a US ARMY vet.

But you know a mass shooter can walk into a crowded Walmart on a Saturday afternoon with a BB gun popping off rounds and all holy hell will break out with massive panic.

Ain’t nobody thinking of caliber, bullets or range when that thing is going off.

And a BB Gun can kill if used by a person who is highly trained and proficient in using it.

Somebody can walk into a crowded Walmart with a small .22 pistol and do the same damage as what this nutjob did this past weekend.

A firearm is a firearm.

It’s designed to kill.

3f2.jpeg

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Letter: Federal legislation must address gun issue
  • May 30, 2021

The recent News story about Erie County Legislator April Baskin’s cousin – who was fatally gunned down near her district office – is another gut-wrenching account of the escalating gun violence in Buffalo and many major U.S. cities.
There needs to be extensive federal action/legislation to address all aspects of the issue. Current pursued remedies mainly inspired by mass killings – namely, universal background checks and banning assault weapons – essentially exclude the sources of our city’s gun problems. Illegal handguns, via out of state gun trafficking, are the primary culprits.

(Several years ago, a former New York State Attorney General recommended that a comprehensive federal gun trafficking law should be enacted. Also, he suggested a “state-level ‘gun kingpin bill’ … to ramp up sentences for sellers of large numbers of illegal guns.”)

Two federal laws of longevity – which are continued roadblocks to law enforcement efforts to prevent and solve gun violence crimes – are the Tiahrt Amendment (parented by the National Rifle Association) – and the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act (PLCAA).
The intention for both is to bar lawsuits against firearms sellers and manufacturers for crimes committed with their products. Incredulously, the amendment requires the FBI to destroy all approved gun purchaser records within 24 hours.

At least, Congress should pass legislation to eliminate the preceding restriction. The political will to repeal the detrimental Tiahrt Amendment seems absent. Evidence: Senate Bill S3299 (Feb. 13, 2020) “After being read twice was sent (i.e. banished) to the Committee on the Judiciary.”

Kat Massey (Victim)
Buffalo

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor

I’m a US ARMY vet.

A firearm is a firearm.

It’s designed to kill.

I'm not disputing any of what you said and agree with it. Any firearm can kill if the shot is placed properly. My point is that a lot of information is not given to people in general and assumptions are made all too often that all too often leads to urk and jerk decisions. I'm a huge advocate for people having access to valid and complete information so that they can ultimately make decisions for themselves as opposed to being subtly persuaded to lean towards a certain belief based off of deceptively skewed information and propaganda.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
There was a house fire a couple streets away from me.
Dude called 911 and nobody answered
He had to drive to the fire station

Reminds of what Chris Rock said in Down To Earth -

Someone brought up some rundown hospital, he was like:

"I know that hospital, my uncle went there for a new liver, they sent his ass to the supermarket... :smh:

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
I wonder how Sleepy Joe is gonna go about this? This couldn’t have happened at a better time cause elections are right around the corner. Sleepy Joe knows many black people still look at the democrats as their only hope. So, this is his great chance to exploit this.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
It reminds me of an episode on Star Trek, due to the pandemic I watched countless episodes due to my free time connected to my medical issues. Jordi fell in love with some engineer that he virtually created; however, he met the real person and she was completely different.

My fantasy world centers around UFC fighting these seals in the bedroom. I have taken action off of this fantasy, even though reality was different.

I find that many WS is more focused on racial domination and much less on women. Before they went into a church or supermarket, cornered us jogging, or claimed self defense, they fantasied about their racial domination about us.

They constantly come up with these convoluted schemes that I quickly shut down and waste my time. Once they realize, I am their intellectual master, they become passive and compliant.

theteacher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What benefits am I reaping?
They living that lifestyle. Keep it up.
But stop aiming the guns at your own.
Get at them CACs​
Nigga, YOU do it. Put your own work in. Be da change you wanna see instead of waitin' for somebody else to do it (regardless of their chosen lifestyles) while you sit back to reap da benefits.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Normalization of White Male Violence
Brittney Cooper

6-8 minutes

Photo: Kent Nishimura/Los Angeles Times via Getty Images

This morning, I sat on the edge of my mother’s bed, watching news coverage of the murders of ten Black people in Buffalo on Saturday on her television.

I felt compelled to write — just as I did when I began writing for national publications after Trayvon Martin’s killer was acquitted nine summers ago — even though I’m unsure what to say. Or, rather, I’m unsure that saying anything matters. In the ensuing decade, the nation has exploded as we have been plunged back into the murky depths of systematic, overt, and unrelenting racist assaults on Black life. Hasn’t every Black body said it all before? “Stop killing us,” we have shouted, protested, cried, begged, pleaded. To no avail. Somehow, we still keep ending up right here.

Seven summers ago, when Dylann Roof killed nine parishioners in a Charleston church, he signaled that perhaps white millennials would not, in fact, be more racially progressive than their parents or grandparents. Here, again, the hard truth that progress is not linear: Payton Gendron, the Buffalo shooter, is 18 years old — ten years younger than Dylann Roof.

The even harder truth: White racial violence is our nation’s default position. And subsequently, Black anxiety is my constant companion.

There are white men — whether billionaires with obscene amounts of money and power or conservative lawmakers with no regard for women’s bodies or Gen-Zers radicalized because of pandemic boredom — confronting a reality they’d rather not. A diversifying demographic, narrowing gender inequality, a failing capitalist experiment. And so they conspire to return us to a vile and violent set of racial and sexually repressive conditions instead.

This is the default that feels normal for them. An American default in which white men rule the world and the rest of us do their bidding. Even as I write this, I anticipate the outrage from well-meaning white liberals (or so they think) who will insist in the midst of their bewilderment at “how this could possibly happen again” that I note their non-racism for the record. Rather than policing me into what is only a mildly deserved nuance, however, it might be better to think about the way violent racism secures white fortunes and white thriving even when many white people do not morally condone such acts.

White liberals, particularly the ones I have occasion to interact with on Twitter, wring their hands; they ask how to support; they bring teddy bears to memorial sites; they publicly lament the failures of whiteness; they express solidarity; they crave absolution and bristle when Black folks are hesitant to grant it. This dance of managing white liberal feelings in the midst of white-supremacist aggression is simply an added layer of exhaustion made more ironic by the fact, that however much well-meaning white folks might decry and condemn such violent acts, their lives are not harmed structurally through the commission of violence. More pointedly, their place atop the hierarchy is secured through these acts. The predominantly white conservative policy-maker set certainly understands this implicitly; it is why its members refuse to pass stricter gun laws.

White dominance is not solely a problem of extralegal or vigilante violence. It is aided and abetted by the police on the one hand and the policy-makers, liberal and conservative, who love them on the other.

This, I would argue, is the reason that, not infrequently, a young white man shows up to slaughter Black folks doing some mundane task like grocery shopping on a Saturday morning. After the slaughter, he walks out of the store alive; his victims do not.

Taken together, violent racist acts like these, the stripping of rights from women, and the collective political will to do absolutely nothing about it effectively inculcate the idea that this is normal. Just accept it. Just be scared. Just demand less. Just shut up. Just stop yelling “Black Lives Matter!” Just stop insisting on your right to vote. Just stop insisting on your right to control your reproduction. Just stop critiquing the police. Just stop it with your demands. Just stop.

I imagine images of white people with their fingers in their ears, yelling insolently like children, “I can’t hear you!” in the face of Black protest. Perhaps that’s not fair. But I’m not interested in being fair, or nice, or reasonable, or nuanced, or civil. That shit does not work.

I believe that white people like Gendron believe they are fighting a race war. (Again, I’m not talking about all white people, though I will admit I resent having to say that over and over and over again.) Did Gendron imagine that old Black ladies were meeting up on Saturday morning at Tops grocery store to plan the overthrow of the government? Is that why he showed up wearing tactical gear as if on a military mission? Of course not. The only people who are plotting insurrection did so inside the walls of Congress and on its front lawn, and accountability for the vast majority of those folks has been negligible.

In a moment when white supremacy as ideology has been called to account in the global public square, the political response of white men, young and old, is violence. Some use high-powered weapons. Some flirt with weapons of mass destruction. Some simply enact structural violence through policy. But it is violence all the same — the kind of malignant disregard of other human beings, whether Black or trans or female, that is a hallmark of white male identity. Whiteness means violence, dominance, and superiority; if it cannot act in these ways, it feels like an empty promise to those forced to carry its corporeal weight. So they fill the emptiness with the thing that has perennially provided it meaning: slaughtered Black flesh. And after the slaughter, the blood sacrifice, they walk out of the room, alive.

The Normalization of White Male Violence

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Fellas.....they already talking about that forgiveness bullshit
Check the video between the 1:50-2:05 mark

" I don't have it in my heart to forgive him right now.....
But I do know.....in time.....eventually I have to forgive him "

:hithead::hithead::hithead::hithead::hithead::hithead:
White Jesus at work again. This is why Cacs brainwashed us with this trash during slavery.

“Make the nigras docile and ready to forgive all our atrocities no matter how bad by believing in our pseudo gods. They will think it gets them into heaven Ha Ha HA!!, stupid animals “

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Fellas.....they already talking about that forgiveness bullshit
Check the video between the 1:50-2:05 mark

" I don't have it in my heart to forgive him right now.....
But I do know.....in time.....eventually I have to forgive him "

:hithead::hithead::hithead::hithead::hithead::hithead:

Man, as much as this shit frustrates me, I'm giving our sister a break. She's going through hell and maybe she needs the crutch of religion to get her through. That shit is heartbreaking.

But religion has done a number on our people man.