OL HEADS..HOW MANY OF YOU ARE ON TRT/HGH

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
What an alternative? Far as I know I can only get this as a prescription given by dr.

Tried, tested, and true.

1371614386451.jpeg

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
Tried, tested, and true.

1371614386451.jpeg
I thought too many could poison?

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
What are you looking to do?
Me and the lady are trying for a little one but I honestly just don't have the drive at times between work and taking care of business. I'm not saying I'm struggling but I need an extra push.

I guess I could pop a Rhino and call it a day but I'm weary of those. Tried it twice some years ago and it works but I've read too many stories of it fucking up dudes who took them.

yasky777

Rising Star
Registered
Me and the lady are trying for a little one but I honestly just don't have the drive at times between work and taking care of business. I'm not saying I'm struggling but I need an extra push.

I guess I could pop a Rhino and call it a day but I'm weary of those. Tried it twice some years ago and it works but I've read too many stories of it fucking up dudes who took them.
L-arginine
L- citrulline
male drive
Zink
Vitamin D+K
Folic Acid
Sea moss

I take these vitamins once a day. I’m not sure if it’s me also working out 4-5 times a week but when I fuck 1 nuts not enough.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Look up this one...

Have yall been to a fertility Dr.
This peptide will have you mangling her for hours..... not sure if it does anything for actual fertility though

Last edited:

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Pt141...will darken your skin..if you are not careful..I use to shoot it all the time..and got black as the night sky...brah
No....
PT-141 vs Melanotan?

PT-141 is developed from the Melanotan II peptide, which was initially tested as a sunless tanning agent, but it also was found to cause sexual arousal and spontaneous erections. Melanotan II was created to stimulate melanogenesis, the process that is responsible for skin tanning.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No....
PT-141 vs Melanotan?

PT-141 is developed from the Melanotan II peptide, which was initially tested as a sunless tanning agent, but it also was found to cause sexual arousal and spontaneous erections. Melanotan II was created to stimulate melanogenesis, the process that is responsible for skin tanning.

Yep...these muffuckaz be changing Pt141 with melatonin...be careful..brah

phAsE3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whats the plug on the TRT? Those TRT centers seem crazy.
Did a cycle of test and was a GOD. DID 500 mg a week. Whew!!!
If I got a new joint I'll pop a S.W.A.G and light her up.

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
What were the effects like being off for four months? Drastic drop in test? More sluggish? Did your body recover its own test production?
i had days where i felt ok. But in the long run, like Killamayne stated - you turn into a bitchmade version of yourself. My Test levels fell off a cliff. I'd come in the house from work and it felt like some unseen force was pulling me into the ground (lack of energy). Body reverted to the 200-300 range that i started with. It became MUCH harder to muster the drive/energy to lift heavy. Some people are ok with that. but not me. Fuck that shit :smh:

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Whats the plug on the TRT? Those TRT centers seem crazy.
Did a cycle of test and was a GOD. DID 500 mg a week. Whew!!!
If I got a new joint I'll pop a S.W.A.G and light her up.

you were blasting (in other words, running a steroid cycle).
nothing shady about TRT centers.
thing is, they are in business to make $$$, so they are going to give you what you want when you come in.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Saw a add for Hone on Instagram and said fuck it. For $45 let me see where my levels are at now that I’m 40. These are my results. I have no idea how to read it. I think I’m in normal range for 40. I scheduled a consult with one of their doctors to see what’s up. I been back in the gym regular since the beginning of the year hitting the weights. I should be back to 225lb on the benchpress 10 reps by next month easy.