OL HEADS..HOW MANY OF YOU ARE ON TRT/HGH

UNIVERSITY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just tell him you are curious about your gh levels...
TRT clinics usually run them pockets pretty good. Charge you a 100+ for a 3 dollar shot..

What up Famous? I got my test back and above the lower scale end so doc says I’m normal. I’m 450 on total and the others on on low end and not even mid.

They say the low for treatment is 250-300 or lower.

How do you get the treatments?

Thank you to you and everyone else for the information.

Peace!

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What up Famous? I got my test back and above the lower scale end so doc says I’m normal. I’m 450 on total and the others on on low end and not even mid.

Peace!
Go to a TRT clinic.
They'll at least get you to the high end of normal. Probably use Test Cypionate .

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Peace!
i pass along this bit of advice for anybody in this situation. it's not about the numbers. Go into detail discussing your symptoms (basically, how do you feel?) Doc needs to know if you're falling asleep soon as you get home from work, are you in a constant state of fatigue, are you mentally depressed, do you lack motivation, do you feel very weak in the gym, stuff like that. Everybody is different in regards to what test levels make them feel well. bottom line, they should be treating your SYMPTOMS, and not so much the numbers. if your GP is not willing (and most aren't due to lack of education and other factors) , find a good Uro. If that fails then one of the TRT clinics are an option. If you choose that option, they do have a doc on site - difference is, they are in business to make money, so tell them your symptoms and what you want to do with your body, and they will make it happen. Hope this helps.

UNIVERSITY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i pass along this bit of advice for anybody in this situation. it's not about the numbers. Go into detail discussing your symptoms (basically, how do you feel?) Doc needs to know if you're falling asleep soon as you get home from work, are you in a constant state of fatigue, are you mentally depressed, do you lack motivation, do you feel very weak in the gym, stuff like that. Everybody is different in regards to what test levels make them feel well. bottom line, they should be treating your SYMPTOMS, and not so much the numbers. if your GP is not willing (and most aren't due to lack of education and other factors) , find a good Uro. If that fails then one of the TRT clinics are an option. If you choose that option, they do have a doc on site - difference is, they are in business to make money, so tell them your symptoms and what you want to do with your body, and they will make it happen. Hope this helps.

Thank you. Good info.