The Cashie B's Undoing. Are The Planets In The Solar System Flat?

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Mercury is 36 million miles from the sun, not 93 million like earth, and the temperature is above 800 degrees Fahrenheit. Do you realize what having a sun 3,000 miles away would mean!?

Sorry, I don't think "Mercury" is 36 million miles from the sun. I think Mercury is something else completely.

Yes I realize what having a sun 3,000 miles away would mean. You don't because you think it's a big ball of gas 92 million miles away. You probably think if could take enough dust near the sun you could bake a big butter biscuit planet.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
DUMBASS. LISTEN.

If I'm standing at the top of this mountain and you're in the valley, you aren't directly UNDERNEATH me, but you're STILL BELOW ME!

Mountains-Valleys.png

0990ceeb41eef37f1c49bfc103251a1d33492aea.png

6cb8fc5558214a9403c3b8007f50502c4ea63ba2.png

But I know what's up, you still don't get it. You're going to keep saying I said Atlanta is 500 miles from LA. Your dumbass still doesn't understand that below is not the same thing as underneath.

You still won't get that I'm saying if you dig 500 miles underneath Atlanta, that point will be level with LA. On the same line horizontally. On the same latitude.

Do you honestly not understand the implications that come with LA being 500 miles "below" Atlanta?

I desperately want you to reveal that this is all just a masterful piece of performance art and that you don't honestly believe this dumb shit...

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This dumbass doesn't realize if you make L.A. the north pole, Atlanta is 500 miles below. :lol: :lol: :suicide:

Or make Atlanta the south pole and you would need to go into space to get to L.A.

ATL or LA depending on which he puts on the North Pole

3UWy7kqtPU89EhqbJwFGkbdDZs0UZTDuhf882ssenRw25A6-NdDXGxtrAS3U_yVWy5T0_9xwCGWVoGBnxUY-dPD3k5au8IjYeo6_

My Delta gold medallion status is actually intergalactic

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
There is no way that this makes sense to you. No way.

Mountains in Korea near the 38th parallel are NOT "higher" than fucking Mt. Everest because it is on the 28th.

I refuse to believe another homo sapien believes this.

That's why I said "from the perspective of being in ATL. But that's neither here nor there, it's a moot point. LA IS ABSOLUTELY NOT 500 miles below ATL as you say, because the EARTH IS FLAT.

tenor.gif

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's why I said "from the perspective of being in ATL. But that's neither here nor there, it's a moot point. LA IS ABSOLUTELY NOT 500 miles below ATL as you say, because the EARTH IS FLAT.

There is no way you do not understand how fucking obtuse this is.

LA is 500 miles below ATL. That's what I said and I'm asking you to disprove THAT. I'm WAITING.

Did you forget about your magnum opus too?

af5b8b2ba354772bfdb36d46749bc12973d4e799.png

200w.gif

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Did you forget about your magnum opus too?

af5b8b2ba354772bfdb36d46749bc12973d4e799.png

200w.gif

DUMMY, I said LA was 500 below ATL to make a point about flights not being able to fly that 29 degree arc. You got stuck on that without realizing that wasn't the main point of what I was saying.

I don't believe in a globe like you do, remember?

yep, you sittin there lookin stupid....

tenor.gif

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
DUMMY, I said LA was 500 below ATL to make a point about flights not being able to fly that 29 degree arc. You got stuck on that without realizing that wasn't the main point of what I was saying.

I don't believe in a globe like you do, remember?

yep, you sittin there lookin stupid....

tenor.gif

Serious question, have you ever been on a plane?

Can you point me to an article or any source documenting a plane being unable to complete the flight to ATL from LAX.

This is madness and actually really sad too.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
The dome is 3000 miles away 76 miles away

Y'all niggas stupid af

First of all, I don't know what happened other than the rocket abruptly stopped. I did see another vid where a rocket all of a sudden exploded as if it smashed into something and then there were ripples in what seemed like a ceiling of water. But I can't say that's what happened for sure so I don't make those claims.

My claims are things I can prove on the ground, like using a zoom lens to see things way beyond the horizon than what you're supposed to be able to see on a curved surface.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
First of all, I don't know what happened other than the rocket abruptly stopped. I did see another vid where a rocket all of a sudden exploded as if it smashed into something and then there were ripples in what seemed like a ceiling of water. But I can't say that's what happened for sure so I don't make those claims.

My claims are things I can prove on the ground, like using a zoom lens to see things way beyond the horizon than what you're supposed to be able to see on a curved surface.
Oh you talking now huh bitch

Lmaaao

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Serious question, have you ever been on a plane?

Can you point me to an article or any source documenting a plane being unable to complete the flight to ATL from LAX.

This is madness and actually really sad too.

Yes I've flown all my life.

Of course not. Planes fly easily from ATL to LA because we live on a flat plane. Why do you think they call them airPLANES. They were designed to fly across a plane, not a sphere. Why do you think they call it sea LEVEL? Because it's the level of the sea?

I think you should go somewhere and have a good cry if this makes you so sad. That's usually what bitches do.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh you talking now huh bitch

Lmaaao

This is like a live version of one of those Inside the mind documentaries except instead of a serial killer or psychopath the subject is just an actual imbecile. :lol:

I have never seen anyone say some shit, acknowledge that they in fact said it and then dispute having said it. :smh::lol:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Idk mane

Cashie got seemingly infinite beers for niggas to hold
I honestly need his opinion on other shit now too. A nigga isn't going to be otherwise normal but actually just retarded on one subject. I know this nigga goes all the way retard on everything... :lol:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
@cashwhisperer how come chicago gets winters but not longer summers ?

I don't know, you need to ask whoever created the sun and the moon.

Get down on your knees and say,

"Dear Creator,

I'm a lost soul, that doesn't know what side to pick. I switch back and forth harder than a sissy on ecstacy. Please help me to understand why you chose to make the sun and moon behave the way they do. And also whether I live on a plane or a ball."

This video kind of illustrates how the sun and earth move, but it's not meant to be an exact representation. I also believe the sun moves higher and lower at certain times of the year.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
If gravity is density, how do clouds float? Hot things rise, so how come when we fly through clouds on a plane or helicopter don't we boil?

Water only floats from my tea kettles and hot shower heads, but then they disappeared? If you boiled a thousand gallons of water in your house can you make a thunderstorm? Why don't it rain inside my house when I make noodles?

I don't believe gravity is density, personally. Incoherent electrostatic acceleration creates the downward vector that you call gravity. And that's on a globe or flat earth.

As far as clouds floating, it’s because of density and buoyancy. Sun heats water, water evaporates—that is, it rises from Earth’s surface into the atmosphere—water is in the form of a gas, water vapor. Water vapor turns into clouds when it cools and condenses—that is, turns back into liquid water or ice. In order to condense, the water vapor must have a solid to attach onto. This solid “seed” may be a speck of dust or pollen, or a drop of water or crystal of ice.

Steam definitely floats up to the ceiling and if enough collects on the ceiling it will eventually cool and condense, and you might get a few raindrops depending on how dusty your ceiling is. And you would need violent winds and extreme temperatures for the thunderstorms. Lol

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I forgot to add his idea that gravity is static electricity to the list.

Alright listen up,

We, along with all matter in this known realm are inside of an electrostatic field. The earth itself has a negative electric charge compared to the air above it, all across the plane. As soon as you leave the surface there is a positive charge in the air around you that grows in electrostatic potential the further you go up towards the sky. It is a steady, gradual rise in potential which tells us, according to the laws of electricity that we are in between 2 Gaussian surfaces. A Gaussian surface is simply a surface that encloses or distributes a charge. If there were only one surface, the rate at which the positive potential grew would be different. Knowing that we are between 2 Gaussian surfaces we can also know that certain phenomena will take place in all matter within the electric field or area, between the 2 surfaces.

Polarization Through Electrostatic Induction

Electrostatic induction is a phenomenon where the positive and negative static charges on matter are slightly separated or polarized, due to the electrostatic charge of it’s surrounding area. If one set of the object’s surroundings is positive and the other is negative, the negative charge on the object will be attracted to the positive area around it, while the positive charge on the object will be attracted to the negative area on the opposite side. So here on Earth, the positive side on our bodies is always attracted DOWN, towards the earth and the negative will be attracted to the air above. This phenomena creates a slight force in that downward vector because as soon as we leave the ground we start becoming positively charged by the air around us and are now forced towards the negative on the ground. This is electrostatic acceleration. One might think that the attraction from above and below would cancel out completely but it’s the electrostatic gradient that creates a flow from the positive above to the negative below.

So going back to this video where y’all thought you had done something by proving gravity (lol), you were wrong as fuck. In the absence of density and buoyancy, that small force you think is gravity is indeed static electricity. The earth’s negative charge establishes the downward force. And like I said, this applies on a flat or globe earth.

:)

Look atcha....

tenor.gif

Last edited: