The Cashie B's Undoing. Are The Planets In The Solar System Flat?

Wobble Wobble

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But still I'm asking, What angle downward do planes fly in order to stay parallel to the earth's surface? That's a mathematical question isn't it? Y'all should be jumping to answer that question.....right?

This question illustrates how you lack the cognitive ability to determine if the earth is flat or not. You can't figure it out so you are going to have to take someones word for it or just admit you don't know. Planes maintain their altitude in relation to the ground. They are constantly adjusting for wind, air pressure, topography etc. There is no degree because depending on which direction they are going and the topography of the ground they may have to change in a multitude of ways. Your question is ridiculous. You can't make analogies to things you know even less about. Planes never fly "straight".

Do not forget, Temujin, that gravity still plays a role - a regular jet plane can't even do 600 mph or get much above 45,000 feet. Rockets have to get above 25,000 mph to break the hold of gravity. So with all the factors, it is still that curved trajectory of plane's "altitude in relation to the ground".

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
right

giphy.gif
Yeah man

You win

This bitch flat

Lmfaaaaao

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Space.com (maybe one of your resources)

They stay making up shit and you are first in line at the Bullshit Buffet.

Might be true, but going down with my own reasoning.

As opposed to being an MK-Ultra mind-numbing puppet. Especially after they tell you they are off by a factor of 10 to 120...

Our ancestors would be proud on how well some have assimilated to our Master teachings and way of thinking.

Rakim-

'Cause we were put here to be much more than that
But we couldn't see because our mind was trapped
But I'm here to break away the chains, take away the pains
Remake the brains

Ah.... So the moon and the earth are under the same dome...THAT'S how we were able to get to the moon. I get it now.

*runs*

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
One has to understand the type of people that we’re dealing with. They only believe what they see with their own eyes and everything else doesn’t exist.

And honestly, everywhere I walk it’s flat and I see no roundness.

tenor.gif

When it comes to my body, I'm a flat "earther" , too. I refuse to believe the lies that I'm round/spherical.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
This question illustrates how you lack the cognitive ability to determine if the earth is flat or not. You can't figure it out so you are going to have to take someones word for it or just admit you don't know.

Planes maintain their altitude in relation to the ground. They are constantly adjusting for wind, air pressure, topography etc. There is no degree because depending on which direction they are going and the topography of the ground they may have to change in a multitude of ways. Your question is ridiculous. You can't make analogies to things you know even less about. Planes never fly "straight".

That's incorrect. Planes fly 7 miles above the ground and adjust to the topography? They do that over mountain ranges too? What about over water? sea level?? Water has topography?? lol, Okay. :cool:

On a trip from ATL to LA, which is roughly 2000 miles, the trip covers 8% of the earth's surface circumference. The flight time is about 4 hours which means the plane travels a little over 500mph. If ATL is the top of the world (which any point you stand on is the top considering you're on a ball, from that perspective and lol, gravity) then the height difference between ATL and LA is about 500 miles, given that the diameter of the ball earth is roughly 8000 miles. So you're moving downward by 125 miles each hour at a 29 degree angle (arc). Or 62.5 miles every 30 minutes.....or 31 miles every 15.....or 15 miles every 7.......or 7 miles every 3.5 minutes.

Now again, the plane is cruising at 500+mph at 7 miles above the earth, level with the horizon, but descending 7 miles every 3.5 minutes at a 29 degree arc to maintain being parallel with the surface.

right???

7ff8ee06883df5a54306ef9ae543703d61f986df.png

Oh I forgot, I lack cognitive ability, nevermind ignore this post

Last edited:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's incorrect. Planes fly 7 miles above the ground and adjust to the topography? They do that over mountain ranges too? What about over water? sea level?? Water has topography?? lol, Okay. :cool:

On a trip from ATL to LA, which is roughly 2000 miles, the trip covers 8% of the earth's surface. The flight time is about 4 hours which means the plane travels a little over 500mph. If ATL is the top of the world (which any point you stand on is the top considering you're on a ball, from that perspective and lol, gravity) then the height difference between ATL and LA is about 500 miles, given that the diameter of the ball earth is roughly 8000 miles. So you're moving downward by 125 miles each hour at a 29 degree angle (arc). Or 62.5 miles every 30 minutes.....or 31 miles every 15.....or 15 miles every 7.......or 7 miles every 3.5 minutes.

Now again, the plane is cruising at 500+mph at 7 miles above the earth, level with the horizon, but descending 7 miles every 3.5 minutes at a 29 degree arc to maintain being parallel with the surface.

right???

7ff8ee06883df5a54306ef9ae543703d61f986df.png

Oh I forgot, I lack cognitive ability, nevermind ignore this post

This maybe the dumbest "smart" shit I have seen ever posted and that is saying a lot considering this is bgol. :smh: :lol:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'd LOVE for you to disprove it. Just tell me where I'm wrong. Just give me a clue. Just a little inkling of a clue.

16899966_2514553545238287_2011307938_n.gif

Beyond completely misunderstanding how planes fucking work the "height difference" between Los Angeles and Atlanta is NOT fucking 500 miles. :smh:

Elevation of Hartsfield-Jackson is 1,027′

LAX elevation is 125′

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

We call Denver the "mile high" city and the airport is at around 5,430'.

500 miles? :lol: Yes, I routinely enter/exit space on my delta flight from LAX to ATL. Part of my gold medallion perks....

463940main_atmosphere-layers2_full.jpg

Last edited:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Beyond completely misunderstanding how planes fucking work the "height difference" between Los Angeles and Atlanta is NOT fucking 500 miles. :smh:

LAX elevation is 125′

I'm not talking about elevation from sea level. That's topography! And you wanna insult MY INTELLIGENCE!?!

I'm talking about the height of the ball itself. If you position ATL at the top of the ball, LA is 500 miles below ATL. That's what I said and I'm asking you to disprove THAT. I'm WAITING.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not talking about elevation from sea level. That's topography! And you wanna insult MY INTELLIGENCE!?!

I'm talking about the height of the ball itself. If you position ATL at the top of the ball, LA is 500 miles below ATL. That's what I said and I'm asking you to disprove THAT. I'm WAITING.

200.gif

Go to the thread on the covid vaccine being "deadly" and I am sure you will find supporters for your belief that Hartsfield-Jackson is actually located above the orbit of satellites and at a higher elevation than Mt. Everest. :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :lol:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
200.gif

Go to the thread on the covid vaccine being "deadly" and I am sure you will find supporters for your belief that Hartsfield-Jackson is actually located above the orbit of satellites and at a higher elevation than Mt. Everest. :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :lol:

7c60bb7c-4541-441e-a04e-8c514e985370_text.gif

The DIAMETER of the earth is 8000 miles.

That means the HEIGHT of the ball is 8000 miles.

If you put ATL at the TOP of the ball (AN EQUIDISTANT SPHERE), it is 500 MILES above LA.

LOOK AT THE IMAGE AGAIN!

71b86ba0c4d6dc635296fd351a094bf234ccb1a1.png

Last edited:

WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
7c60bb7c-4541-441e-a04e-8c514e985370_text.gif

The DIAMETER of the earth is 8000 miles.

That means the HEIGHT of the ball is 8000 miles.

If you put ATL at the TOP of the ball (AN EQUIDISTANT SPHERE), it is 500 MILES above LA.

LOOK AT THE IMAGE AGAIN!

71b86ba0c4d6dc635296fd351a094bf234ccb1a1.png

You're making a few mistakes, which is what's leading to your misunderstanding:

1) Diameter does not equal height. The Earth has mountains & other things that make it pretty uneven, all in all. That's one of the reasons why there is a thing called sea level.

2) Earth is not an equidistant sphere. It's a little bit longer at the top & shaped more like a round lime. Gravity & all moving things to the highest points...

3) There is no way that ATL is 500 miles above anything. Especially LA. Dude, 500 miles is basically outer space. As in vacuum space. The damn ISS isn't even that high up. This leads to your biggest mistake.

2) You are thinking that you (a person) & the cities of ATL & LA, would be relative to the actual Earth. You wouldn't. You are infinitesimal in relation to this planet. So using the planet as a measuring stick is erroneous. You need to get down lower. You doing this example is like measuring how many hours it would take an ant to walk to Boston from NYC. It's irrelevant & out of perspective.

I'ma help you out tho...this is what you do. Get a map of the United States. Draw a straight line from ATL to LA. If you look on the bottom of the map, it should be an index that tells you the distance relative to 1 inch.

Take a ruler & get the total distance in inches. Divide that by the speed of the plane (planes usually go between 475-550 MPH).

Simple math & a little work, gets you a simple answer.

Stop this flat earth crap. It's utterly ridiculous.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
1) Diameter does not equal height. The Earth has mountains & other things that make it pretty uneven, all in all. That's one of the reasons why there is a thing called sea level.

giphy.gif

I JUST said I'm not talking about topography. The topography is minuscule compared to what I'm talking about referring to the SIZE of the earth.

2) Earth is not an equidistant sphere. It's a little bit longer at the top & shaped more like a round lime. Gravity & all moving things to the highest points...

Then what is this??? Is this not a photo they took of the Earth during the Apollo missions? Where is the lime??? What happened to the "Blue Marble"??? We got a Blue Lime now??

The_Earth_seen_from_Apollo_17.jpg

Oh you said a round lime....like a key lime???

3) There is no way that ATL is 500 miles above anything. Especially LA. Dude, 500 miles is basically outer space. As in vacuum space. The damn ISS isn't even that high up. This leads to your biggest mistake.

SMH. LOL, wow you can't read. AGAIN, if we're on a blue marble and you put ATL at the very top point of that marble, there's no direction to go BUT SOUTH in ANY DIRECTION. The diameter of earth is about 8000 miles. The circumference is 25,000 miles. From ATL to LA is 2000 miles. That meaaaaannsss, LA IS 500 MILES BELOW ATL!!!

2) You are thinking that you (a person) & the cities of ATL & LA, would be relative to the actual Earth. You wouldn't. You are infinitesimal in relation to this planet. So using the planet as a measuring stick is erroneous. You need to get down lower. You doing this example is like measuring how many hours it would take an ant to walk to Boston from NYC. It's irrelevant & out of perspective.

So the bigger something is, measurement doesn't apply anymore. okay.....

:giggle:

I'ma help you out tho...this is what you do. Get a map of the United States. Draw a straight line from ATL to LA. If you look on the bottom of the map, it should be an index that tells you the distance relative to 1 inch.

Take a ruler & get the total distance in inches. Divide that by the speed of the plane (planes usually go between 475-550 MPH).

Simple math & a little work, gets you a simple answer.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

STOP!!! Fuckin STOP!!! Oh shit, my side hurtin!!!

Stop this flat earth crap. It's utterly ridiculous.

Nigga worry about your muthafucking self! YOU ridiculous!! Fuck OUTTA HERE nigga!!

I didn't bring up this shit. Wasn't even trying to talk about this shit. But niggas just haaaaad to keep asking me questions.

SMH. Yeah, we're good here.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
giphy.gif

I JUST said I'm not talking about topography. The topography is minuscule compared to what I'm talking about referring to the SIZE of the earth.

You can't get to that level of the entire Earth. I literally said this & explained with an example of the ant & a trip to Boston from NYC.

{QUOTE]Then what is this??? Is this not a photo they took of the Earth during the Apollo missions? Where is the lime??? What happened to the "Blue Marble"??? We got a Blue Lime now??

The_Earth_seen_from_Apollo_17.jpg

Oh you said a round lime....like a key lime???

[/QUOTE]

That same relativity that you so casually ignore to try to make your foolish points? It applies here as well.

But better than tell you, I can show you.

Take a lime, any lime (long as it has some roundness to it & place it on top of something.

Then walk away about maybe 50 feet.

Still looks lime-ish? or does it look round? (I know the answer, so trying to lie isn't going to work).

That's called perspective. Most things are not totally round.

Now apply that to you looking at a planet that's 8K in diameter.

Get it?

SMH. LOL, wow you can't read. AGAIN, if we're on a blue marble and you put ATL at the very top point of that marble, there's no direction to go BUT SOUTH in ANY DIRECTION. This diameter of earth is about 8000 miles. The circumference is 25,000 miles. From ATL to LA is 2000 miles. That meaaaaannsss, LA IS 500 MILES BELOW ATL!!!

No, you are incorrect.

Let's play devil's advocate & do it your way.

ATL is on top of the the Earth, so basically at the North Pole (magnetic, just so you won't try to say I'm off-center).

Diameter is 8K miles, circumference is 25K miles.

And you stated that ATL to LA is 2K miles, right? That sounds a little off but I'll roll with it.

Your mistake in this whole thing is that you didn't move LA.

No matter what, LA will be 2K miles from ATL. Your diameter & circumference doesn't matter. You can't move one city & not the other, that changes the entire problem. So if ATL is at the North Pole, LA would now be in the Artic Ocean or somewhere on the edge of Russia (cause you didn't define a position, just stated that ATL was the center).

Nice try, good question.

So the bigger something is, measurement doesn't apply anymore. okay.....

:giggle:

No, I said relative. Once again, I even gave you a demonstration to make the point.

I see that you are choosing to pick & grab whatever may help your fragile case.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

STOP!!! Fuckin STOP!!! Oh shit, my side hurtin!!!

Point in fact.

Nigga worry about your muthafucking self! YOU ridiculous!! Fuck OUTTA HERE nigga!!

I didn't bring up this shit. Wasn't even trying to talk about this shit. But niggas just haaaaad to keep asking me questions.

SMH. Yeah, we're good here.

tenor.gif

"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.", William Shakespeare.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
You can't get to that level of the entire Earth. I literally said this & explained with an example of the ant & a trip to Boston from NYC.

giphy.gif

What the fuck are you talking about??? What level of the earth?? The FLIGHT DISTANCE between ATL and LA is approx 2000 miles. You have no topography in the air. You're not prepared.

I don't understand what you mean by "You can't get to that level of the entire Earth" but NASA apparently took a photo of the ENTIRE earth millions of times showing a sphere. A PERFECT sphere, not a lime or a pear. The topography of the highest points on earth are minuscule in proportion to the size of the entire earth. NASA gives you the circumference, diameter, radius of the ball earth. The diameter is not 8000 miles from top to bottom and 7000 miles from side to side. You are not prepared for this debate.
Take a lime, any lime (long as it has some roundness to it & place it on top of something.

Then walk away about maybe 50 feet.

Still looks lime-ish? or does it look round? (I know the answer, so trying to lie isn't going to work).

That's called perspective. Most things are not totally round.

Now apply that to you looking at a planet that's 8K in diameter.

Get it?

tenor.gif

No I don't get it at all because you're not making any fucking sense. Using that logic, If I walk 100 yards away from a football it's gonna look like a basketball. So you're saying all those closeup, fullframe pictures of planets are really limes until you back away??!!?? And What in THEE FUCK does that have to do with what I'm saying?? How does that disprove what I'm saying?? You are not prepared dude, SMH

No, you are incorrect.

Let's play devil's advocate & do it your way.

ATL is on top of the the Earth, so basically at the North Pole (magnetic, just so you won't try to say I'm off-center).

Diameter is 8K miles, circumference is 25K miles.

And you stated that ATL to LA is 2K miles, right? That sounds a little off but I'll roll with it.

Your mistake in this whole thing is that you didn't move LA.

No matter what, LA will be 2K miles from ATL. Your diameter & circumference doesn't matter. You can't move one city & not the other, that changes the entire problem. So if ATL is at the North Pole, LA would now be in the Artic Ocean or somewhere on the edge of Russia (cause you didn't define a position, just stated that ATL was the center).

Nice try, good question.

giphy.gif

What. the. FUCK. are. you TALKING ABOUT????

Did you not see this image??? You think I'm Donald Trump??? You think I took a sharpie and scratched out ATL and then wrote Atlanta on the North Pole??? Is THAT what you think I did??? Sheesh! Not prepared dude!

8fbcf99d03400bac33e92bfcfc792de777c1704e.png

No, I said relative. Once again, I even gave you a demonstration to make the point.

I see that you are choosing to pick & grab whatever may help your fragile case.

You're saying that the bigger something is, first of all, your sentences are unintelligible, but your saying using the planet as a measuring stick (8000 miles in height) is not applicable to measuring a 2000 mile flight distance (8% of the 25,000 mile circumference). That tells me that again, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. You are NOT prepared.

"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.", William Shakespeare.

How bout you stfu. FOH. You played yourself on that stupid shit you typed.

They aren't.

Matter of fact, it's almost impossible to find a perfect sphere anywhere in nature.

Again, you ain't the one. Yall niggas bring somebody else, this ain't the one here. @sammyjax @AllUniverse17 @REDLINE @zod16 help ya mans out. Yall niggas quiet as church mice.

Last edited:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor

LAX elevation is 125′

We call Denver the "mile high" city and the airport is at around 5,430'.

500 miles? :lol: Yes, I routinely enter/exit space on my delta flight from LAX to ATL. Part of my gold medallion perks....

463940main_atmosphere-layers2_full.jpg

I just want to point out that by arguing against there being a 500 mile height difference between ATL and LA that you were actually vouching for the earth being flat so,

Thanks, ya goddamn moron.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Not only is this shit simple to understand, it's 7th grade geometry. Yall talking all this shit about complex math and peer reviews @sammyjax but overlook simple shit that CLEARLY, EASILY debunks all that Copernican bullshit.

You win

This bitch flat

Thank you for finally conceding. It's been a long time coming. Now let's move on from this shit.

It's finished.

PapaGrande

Star
BGOL Investor
Explain NASA's fascination with the Flat, Non-rotating Earth on their own documents, but constantly providing the sheep a spberical fantasy.

Gave you one link from NASA showing you they use the Flat, Non-rotating Earth as apart of an Observation Model.

And it's not just NASA, the Army, Navy and Air Force have documentation referencing the Flat, Non-rotating Earth. They have since removed their links, but I'll get them if the Ballers need even more evidence from the PuppetMasters.

Well here is a few more

SR-71

Page 8 “…nonrotating Earth…”

https://www.nasa.gov/centers/dryden/pdf/88507main_H-2179.pdf

page 14:
(2) A flat, nonrotating earth

https://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/19710018599.pdf

page 8:
the missile position in space is computed relative to a flat nonrotating earth.

https://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/20040008097.pdf

page 108:
aircraft flying over flat, nonrotating earth

page:12
“aircraft flying in a stationary atmosphere over flat nonrotating earth”

https://www.nasa.gov/centers/dryden/pdf/88072main_H-1259.pdf

NASA Technical Paper 2835

September 1988

Page 1 Summary:

Flat nonrotating earth

Last page 126:
“The nonlinear equations of motion used are six-degree-of-freedom equations
with a stationary atmosphere and flat, nonrotating earth”

https://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/19890007066.pdf

Determination of Angles of Attack and Sideslip from Radar Data and a Roll Stabilized Platform

NASA
March 1972

page 2:
“The method is limited, however, to application where a flat, nonrotating earth”

https://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/19720012071.pdf

An Aircraft Model for the AIAA Controls Design Challenge

NASA

page 11:
“The nonlinear equations of motion used in this model are general six-degree-of-freedom equations representing the flight dynamics of a rigid aircraft flying in a stationary atmosphere over a flat, nonrotating earth”

https://www.nasa.gov/centers/dryden/pdf/88248main_H-1777.pdf

Investigation of Aircraft Landing in Variable Wind Fields

NASA 1973

page14 pdf or 6 on actual report:

a) The earth is flat and non-rotating.

https://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/19790005472.pdf

Last edited: