The Cashie B's Undoing. Are The Planets In The Solar System Flat?

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
My dawg

If you stand in the middle of Atlanta holding a 500 mile long piece of string

And you walked until that mf was taut, all the way to its full 500 mile length

You do understand that NOWHERE you can move in that 3 dimensional sphere of space while tethered to the other end in Atlanta is going to put you ANYWHERE NEAR Los Angeles, right?

Do you understand now??? Goddamn!!!

But if you tunneled through the ground in a straight line underneath ATL 500 miles and then you made a 90 degree turn towards LA that's where you will end up. What is so fucking hard to understand about this???"

1e45ccabc77496eb90fe94f7040bf41941ac1301.jpg

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Do you understand now??? Goddamn!!!

But if you tunneled through the ground in a straight line underneath ATL 500 miles and then you made a 90 degree turn towards LA that's where you will end up. What is so fucking hard to understand about this???"

1e45ccabc77496eb90fe94f7040bf41941ac1301.jpg
Oh my god, you are suicidal levels of stupidity bro. This is a globe, not a fucking pizza. Grab a basketball, cut it in half, then measure the distance between the top and bottom on the hollowed section, then measure the line you are drawing on the curved side. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You a whole fool for this one.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
This man called me a dummy with the drop shadow on it and everything bruh.

This man also believes that the straight line he drew on this picture indicates a point to point distance of 500 miles

On a fucking sphere.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Oh my god, you are suicidal levels of stupidity bro. This is a globe, not a fucking pizza. Grab a basketball, cut it in half, then measure the distance between the top and bottom on the hollowed section, then measure the line you are drawing on the curved side. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I literally can not process how this guy cannot see why this is wrong. He is making the pictures his damn self lol wtf is happening over there

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
This man called me a dummy with the drop shadow on it and everything bruh.

This man also believes that the straight line he drew on this picture indicates a point to point distance of 500 miles

On a fucking sphere.

I'm done. This is pointless. You can't acknowledge that a diameter exists from the north pole to the south pole. All good bro.

Don't ask me anymore questions about this shit. I'm good.

Sure buddy.

FYI, I didn't measure the line I drew on the "curved side". Clearly notes that it's the diameter and not the circumference.

Have fun.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Cuzz don't know that drawing a line on a globe from pole to pole is half of the circumference, not the fucking diameter. :suicide:
I mean even that is immaterial.

I need him to explain to me how is possible to hold the end of a 500 mile string and end up at a destination 2000 miles away.

If you hold that string and tunnel into the ground all you get is 500 miles under Atlanta lol

Going underground doesn't make 1500 miles of distance disappear

And I'm really going too far because that picture is the biggest fucking problem here lol

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
I'm done. This is pointless. You can't acknowledge that a diameter exists from the north pole to the south pole. All good bro.

Don't ask me anymore questions about this shit. I'm good.

Sure buddy.

FYI, I didn't measure the line I drew on the "curved side". Clearly notes that it's the diameter and not the circumference.

Have fun.
Nigga yes a point to opposite point measurement through a sphere is a diameter

You be running yo ass off damn

Quit acting like a bitch

You haven't responded to anything I've said by the way. Asked me to tell you what's wrong w what you said and ain't stopped talking yet, then wanna take your Nintendo.

Come on bruh. Testes.

Last edited:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Imagine not wanting to be wrong so bad that you literally gtfoh when you start realizing you got something fucked up

Idk bout yall, but I don't wanna be right

I wanna be CORRECT

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
If you hold that string and tunnel into the ground all you get is 500 miles under Atlanta lol

That's the point. Now draw a perpendicular line towards LA and you'll eventually arrive in LA.

Never said the distance to LA from ATL is 500 miles. I said IF YOU TURN THE GLOBE so that ATL is at the top, LA would be 500 miles BELOW ATL. In the same way if I was standing on the top of a mountain and you were down in the valley, I would be above you. Not standing directly over you, ABOVE YOU (you goddamn idiots).

But that's water under the bridge. I'm good on y'all. You all are moving much too slow to understand something so simple. We are arguing over the basics of a globe earth and yall don't even understand that. So have fun, I'm OUT!!

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Nigga yes a point to opposite point measurement on a sphere is a diameter

You be running yo ass off damn

Quit acting like a bitch

You haven't responded to anything I've said by the way. Asked me to tell you what's wrong w what you said and ain't stopped talking yet, then wanna take your Nintendo.

Come on bruh. Testes.

Bruh, I don't have the time. This is pointless.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Imagine not wanting to be wrong so bad that you literally gtfoh when you start realizing you got something fucked up

Idk bout yall, but I don't wanna be right

I wanna be CORRECT

I didn't get anything fucked up AT ALL. I'm just realizing yall are slow, can't read or just religious about NASA. Y'all niggas are just as bad as fanatical Christians.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
I said IF YOU TURN THE GLOBE so that ATL is at the top, LA would be 500 miles BELOW ATL. In the same way if I was standing on the top of a mountain and you were down in the valley,
My guy

This entire thing here is your problem

Run if you must, but think hard about these two sentences. I promise you this is flawed and is your entire problem. Like I said at the very beginning, you're using above and below wrong. Very wrong.

You should think about these two sentences every day of your life until you understand what's fucked up about them.

Now care yo scared to get your world shattered ass on lol

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
I didn't get anything fucked up AT ALL. I'm just realizing yall are slow, can't read or just religious about NASA. Y'all niggas are just as bad as fanatical Christians.
You not even trying

You just getting in your feelings like a middle school girl

I told you treat it like a thought experiment. Don't BELIEVE it, just fucking listen and think

You getting fucking offended

I ain't even called you stupid in like hella posts

I also ain't said not one word about NASA

You on the other hand have mentioned them several times

Last edited:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
You know, Cashie flew kinda under the radar for a long time. Be real reglass in all the other threads like a normal person. Cool, funny even.

This thread right here was Cashie's undoing. I watched that thin veneer of sanity melt and give way to that scared, duncely little boy underneath.

A boy so fragile, so afraid, that the thinnest crack in his dome of delusion would send him running for the dark, comforting hills of ignoramity.

Alas poor Cashie, I knew thee...earth was round.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
You not even trying

You just getting in your feelings like a middle school girl

I told you treat it like a thought experiment. Don't BELIEVE it, just fucking listen and think

You getting fucking offended

I ain't even called you stupid in like hella posts

I also ain't said not one word about NASA

You on the other hand have mentioned them several times

Lol, not offended at all champ. I'm just realizing you're not too bright. So I'm good.

Good times

:cheers:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
You know, Cashie flew kinda under the radar for a long time. Be real reglass in all the other threads like a normal person. Cool, funny even.

This thread right here was Cashie's undoing. I watched that thin veneer of sanity melt and give way to that scared, duncely little boy underneath.

A boy so fragile, so afraid, that the thinnest crack in his dome of delusion would send him running for the dark, comforting hills of ignoramity.

Alas poor Cashie, I knew thee...earth was round.

All projections.

:yes:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Because I never said anything about the rest of the trip. You're missing the entire point.
I'm asking you a very direct question though.

If you're measuring distance, You also have to include the distance from the perpendicular turn to LA. What is that distance?

This isn't even trick question, is just a straight up serious question.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I'm asking you a very direct question though.

If you're measuring distance, You also have to include the distance from the perpendicular turn to LA. What is that distance?

This isn't even trick question, is just a straight up serious question.

I wasn't measuring a trip!! You didn't read the fucking post. You couldn't have. Because you're asking me to give you the answer to something that I never even said!!

I said the flight distance is 2000 miles.

And I said if you turn the globe so that ATL is at the top, LA is 500 miles BELOW ATL.

If you turn the globe so that LA is on top, ATL IS 500 MILES BELOW LA!!!

ALL of those are factual statements. And SIMPLE.

This is why I'm saying you're slow.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
if you turn the globe so that ATL is at the top, LA is 500 miles BELOW ATL.

This is incorrect.

Below on a sphere is straight down into the ground. Above is straight up into the sky.

The orientation of a globe has no bearing on this.

If you "turn the globe so atl is on top"

And you're standing in atl

And you dig straight down into the ground (below), you are not going in the direction of LA. You do understand this right?

If you get in a car, on a bike, start walking west, you are heading in the direction of LA. If you dig down, you are not moving in the direction of LA. Do you agree?

Scale it down

Put two cups on a table. If you move your finger from one cup to another, you get to it. If you push your finger through the plane of the table going down, you are not moving in the direction of the other cup.

Feel me?

Because I feel we are at like 5th grade. Public school 5th grade.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
This is incorrect.

No it's NOT.

Below on a sphere is straight down into the ground. Above is straight up into the sky

I know that!

If you "turn the globe so atl is on top"

And you're standing in atl

And you dig straight down into the ground (below), you are not going in the direction of LA. You do understand this right?

YES dude.

If you get in a car, on a bike, start walking west, you are heading in the direction of LA. If you dig down, you are not moving in the direction of LA. Do you agree?

YES FOOL,

And what you don't get is that if you dig straight down into the ground 500 miles (below, underneath ATL), you will at that point be ALIGNED HORIZONTALLY WITH LA.

On the X axis, YOU and LA will be on the SAME LEVEL!!!

THAT'S THE POINT!! I never said anything about ATL being 500 miles from LA!! Goddamn y'all muthafuckas can't read!!

The distance from where ATL STARTS down to the YELLOW LINE is 500 MILES! The white line is the POLAR DIAMETER not the CIRCUMFERENCE!! Before you go dismissing shit and calling me crazy make sure you UNDERSTAND IT FIRST!! This is globe earth shit, we're not even talkin about flat earth and you're not getting this???

3d53635463df7affdf861543f54c152579ecbd7c.jpg

And if I'm standing at the top of this mountain and you're in the valley, you aren't directly UNDERNEATH me, but you're STILL BELOW ME!

Mountains-Valleys.png

Foundationally, that you are using the terms above and below wrong. That's for starters.

0990ceeb41eef37f1c49bfc103251a1d33492aea.png

6cb8fc5558214a9403c3b8007f50502c4ea63ba2.png

Last edited:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor

Cuzz don't know that drawing a line on a globe from pole to pole is half of the circumference, not the fucking diameter. :suicide:

You dumbass nigga!!

f8f749eca06df4c8ef23530bf721782d86d4fbc6.jpg

48915430d9803b34aef8b234f7e604f1ad97aa4a.jpg

Earth%E2%80%99s+Physical+Characteristics.jpg

Y'all slow as fuck!!!

You're trying to argue with me about flat earth and you don't even understand globe earth! Now go sit down somewhere!! I KNOW you feel stupid right now!

Last edited:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That's the point. Now draw a perpendicular line towards LA and you'll eventually arrive in LA.

Never said the distance to LA from ATL is 500 miles. I said IF YOU TURN THE GLOBE so that ATL is at the top, LA would be 500 miles BELOW ATL. In the same way if I was standing on the top of a mountain and you were down in the valley, I would be above you. Not standing directly over you, ABOVE YOU (you goddamn idiots).

:lol: it’s amazing that you se nothing wrong with this statement. Stop putting Atlanta in the North Pole to make your damn point. It makes no sense, fam. None.

You can’t go to google earth, flip the fucking globe around and use some made up scale. That’s. Not. How. That. Work.