The Cashie B's Undoing. Are The Planets In The Solar System Flat?

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You made this dumb shit. :smh: :lol: You honestly shouldn't be allowed to post anything related to science, math or cartography ever again.

af5b8b2ba354772bfdb36d46749bc12973d4e799.png

Live from the North Pole Atlanta !

Absolutely the most unappreciated pieces of fuckery ever.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
The funniest thing about flat earthers is that you cant explain your own model but it doesn't stop you from believing in it.

Where does the sun disappear to in this model???
I'm not sure that's the funniest thing lol

But I feel you
Why don't it rain inside my house when I make noodles?
finally somebody asks the REAL questions
If you read the bullshit he types out it is actually hilarious.

Polaris is 320+ light-years away so (320+ x 5.88 trillion miles).

We can see it in the Northern Hemisphere but apparently people in the Southern Hemisphere (thousands of miles away) can't see it only because the "light has dissipated" by the time it gets to them. :lol:
So traveling 320+ light-years is no problem but it "dissipates" during the 4,400 mile trip from Miami to Buenos Aires. :smh: :lol:
he doesn't believe in space though

Don't even ask what he thinks stars and planets are
You're scared to admit the truth because it will lead to disproving the globe.

Right now you're rejecting facts that actually support the globe model. That's the kind of sucka shit you're doing. Disingenuous.
So me and basically everybody in the thread is saying the same thing, agreeing that we all see the same folly that you are apparently unable to, but somehow I'M being disingenuous.

You're saying that I KNOW you're right, but I'm lying because I'm scared admitting it will bring the world to a halt, vindicating you and exposing it's non-globiness.

In all seriousness bro, I think you are unstable.
nigga google the definition of latitude, you slow ass nigga
i would say you can't be this dumb but damn if you ain't handed an open beer to every nigga in here who thought that.

"Latitude is the measurement of distance north or south of the Equator. It is measured with 180 imaginary lines that form circles around the Earth east-west, parallel to the Equator. These lines are known as parallels. A circle of latitude is an imaginary ring linking all points sharing a parallel."

Do you just be saying dumb shit hoping nobody will notice? You couldn't have known the definition and still said that lol
:lol:

Nigga shet yo dumbass up. Trying to psychoanalyze somebody, typing all that shit and ain't saying a goddamn thing.

tenor.gif

You're the one that's projecting, writing sonnets and soliloquies about a nigga. Why you so obsessed with me?? Starting to think you got some other shit going on...

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif
your predictable ass does three things when you get cornered on this shit (which you do every time)

-say you going to the bathroom and come back in 4 months
-start OD giffing and emojiing and spiking the ball on like the 43
-start changing the subject and saying anything to take the focus off all that stupid

I know it hurt bro

But we trying to help you

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
You made this dumb shit. :smh: :lol: You honestly shouldn't be allowed to post anything related to science, math or cartography ever again.

af5b8b2ba354772bfdb36d46749bc12973d4e799.png

Live from the North Pole Atlanta !

tenor.gif

No matter how much you try to make fun of it the shit is still true. I didn't make anything up.

YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR NASA SAYS THE EARTH HAS A POLAR DIAMETER AND AN EQUITORIAL DIAMETER, WITH A DIFFERENCE OF 13 MILES.

So laugh at what I'm saying all you want. You're not here to have a serious discussion. You're only here to crack jokes and defend MASA, you goddamn science coon. You love planets because they look like giant butter biscuits in the sky. foh.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
tenor.gif

No matter how much you try to make fun of it the shit is still true. I didn't make anything up.

YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR NASA SAYS THE EARTH HAS A POLAR DIAMETER AND AN EQUITORIAL DIAMETER, WITH A DIFFERENCE OF 13 MILES.

So laugh at what I'm saying all you want. You're not here to have a serious discussion. You're only here to crack jokes and defend MASA, you goddamn science coon. You love planets because they look like giant butter biscuits in the sky. foh.

Stupid motherfucker, is Atlanta 500 miles from Los Angeles, yes or no?

Is Atlanta the fucking North Pole, yes or no?

I still refuse to believe that an adult can believe this makes any sense. I am hoping it is some elaborate Kaufmanesque performance....

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
The obsession with NASA is wild telling

These niggas HAVE to ignore all of pre-NASA space science, ALL the other space agencies in the world, the ENTIRE academic community, and EVERY industry that depends on globe dynamics.

But y'all worship NASA is the go to lol

These niggas are kooks

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Azimuthal equidistant projection. Flat Earthers once again adopting OUR science and claiming it as theirs to make whatever dumbass argument they can come up with. :lol:

1024px-Azimuthal_equidistant_projection_SW.jpg

And then has the audacity to MS paintshop some shit on there as some type of validity to their argument.

Man, Hollywood couldn't make this shit up and them niggas gave us Leonard Pt 6

870df49fd685d33e2f4e029c81536cc4eb9ae100.png

^^^^^^^Look at the SHIT yo :lol2:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How do these niggas account for known travel times with this shit?

He never answered when I asked him to explain why if the distance between ATL and LA was 500 miles, the flight to LAX from ATL was 4 hours and not 1. You would think that we were discussing some theoretical planet not one that we all fucking live on. :lol:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I'm not sure that's the funniest thing lol

But you also correct
finally somebody asks the REAL questions
he doesn't believe in space though

Don't even ask what he thinks stars and planets are

So mand basically everybody in the thread is saying the same thing, agreeing that we all see the same folly that you are apparently unable to, but somehow I'M being disingenuous.

You're saying that I KNOW you're right, but I'm lying because I'm scared admitting it will bring the world to a halt, vindication you and exposing it's non-globiness.

In all seriousness bro, I think you are unstable. i would say you can't be this dumb but damn if you ain't handed an open beer to every nigga in here who thought that.

"Latitude is the measurement of distance north or south of the Equator. It is measured with 180 imaginary lines that form circles around the Earth east-west, parallel to the Equator. These lines are known as parallels. A circle of latitude is an imaginary ring linking all points sharing a parallel."

Do you just be saying dumb shit hoping nobody will notice? You couldn't have known the definition and still said that lol
your predictable ass does three things when you get cornered on this shit (which you do every time)

-say you going to the bathroom and cons back in 4 months
-start OD giffing and emojiing and spiking the ball on like the 43
-start changing the subject and saying anything to take the focus off all that stupid

I know it hurt bro

But we trying to help you

I can't......I can't even respond to this. Too much stupid coming at me. :smh:

The definition I wrote for latitude is copy and pasted right from Google Search. First thing that comes up, which is why I KNOW you're biased. You're rejecting definitions that define a GLOBE EARTH, not even that is good enough for you. You're like a deacon at the Church of NASA.

I haven't changed the subject at all. And I don't know why you think I always have time to babysit you talking about flat earth. You're in love with this shit. You're gay for flat earth. I gave you youtube channels to go check out. They got facebook groups for this shit. I told you to believe what you want to believe. Agree to disagree. And look atcha. You obessed boy. I got shit to do, REAL SHIT to do which is why I gotta turn this shit off when I'm on schedule.

And shut up talking to me about OD'ing on emojis. 75% of what I post on this entire board is emojis and gifs about shit that has nothing to do with flat earth. And that list that @Camille put up of flat earth threads, I didn't start not ONE of em. It's yall niggas that bring this shit up, tag me, follow me around the board begging me to talk to you about flat earth like I got some good dick or something. It's pathetic.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
How do these niggas account for known travel times with this shit?

A LOT of emergency landings reveal the fuckery. Go look into that, give your bored ass something to do....

Goddamn Sammy! Nigga do something with your life other than trying to argue with me about flat earth day and night.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
The definition I wrote for latitude is copy and pasted right from Google Search. First thing that comes up, which is why I KNOW you're biased. You're rejecting definitions that define a GLOBE EARTH, not even that is good enough for you. You're like a deacon at the Church of NASA.
What is up with you and this NASA shit you fucking weirdo? Not a soul has mentioned NASA but you yet you KEEP invoking them.

Also, here you go you goddamned dunce.

I gave you youtube channels to go check out. They got facebook groups for this shit.

It's just beating up a nigga in a wheelchair at this point.

Last edited:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
A LOT of emergency landings reveal the fuckery. Go look into that, give your bored ass something to do....

Goddamn Sammy! Nigga do something with your life other than trying to argue with me about flat earth day and night.
I didn't quote nor address you with that pal, you quoted me though

I'm watching you unravel in real time

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
nasa_9411406224_42df81c7e0_o.png

This was done in 240 BC. Are you saying that in an age of manned space travel etc. you dont understand it?
Fam, before you get started. Just know this kat called GPS a tower.
I aint got no dog in this fight but have any of these flat earthers explained why the sun doesn’t illuminate the whole world at the same time? You’d think if the earth was just a flat surface, ATL and Beijing would potentially share the same sunlight no?

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Azimuthal equidistant projection. Flat Earthers once again adopting OUR science and claiming it as theirs to make whatever dumbass argument they can come up with. :lol:

1024px-Azimuthal_equidistant_projection_SW.jpg

And then has the audacity to MS paintshop some shit on there as some type of validity to their argument.

Man, Hollywood couldn't make this shit up and them niggas gave us Leonard Pt 6

870df49fd685d33e2f4e029c81536cc4eb9ae100.png

^^^^^^^Look at the SHIT yo :lol2:

Our shit? Some shit that's been around since Kemet?? Oh okay. How bout they took a Flat Earth map and wrapped it around a ball, instead of the other way around.

And why do some of the official NASA "photographs" of the earth have the mercator projection on them?

What the fuck is this shit??

07bluemarbleearth.jpg

You niggas refuse to acknowledge the inconsistencies of your Overlords. :smh:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didn't quote nor address you with that pal, you quoted me though

I'm watching you unravel in real time

Nigga hasn't been the same since he posted those maps with ATL in place of the North Pole. He honestly thought that shit was brilliant and has been in decline ever since. Nigga isn't around people who read/write/think regularly so he assumes that we all are just winging it like he is. :smh::lol:We are maybe a day or so away from his "flat earth" its still real to me damn it moment...

OPY6Cn.gif

:smh::lol:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
I aint got no dog in this fight but have any of these flat earthers explained why the sun doesn’t illuminate the whole world at the same time? You’d think if the earth was just a flat surface, ATL and Beijing would potentially share the same sunlight no?
Because flat earth so big you can't see the sun when it's on the far side

Now imagine how fucking FAST the sun would have to move around above a flat earth for that to be true

At the distance these fools assert that it is from us, that shit would be whizzing by like a fucking jet every day

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Our shit? Some shit that's been around since Kemet?? Oh okay. How bout they took a Flat Earth map and wrapped it around a ball, instead of the other way around.

And why do some of the official NASA "photographs" of the earth have the mercator projection on them?

What the fuck is this shit??

07bluemarbleearth.jpg

You niggas refuse to acknowledge the inconsistencies of your Overlords. :smh:
NASA again

This is an unhealthy obsession you got here Cashie

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Man if this nigga snap and take his crazy off bgol into the real world I'ma feel bad

But mans is clearly losing it

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
The unhealthy obsession here is the one you have with ME. You just keep going and going. You got batteries in your backpack or some shit?

"I love me some cashwhisperah and flat erff" - @sammyjax
9c5fecc2e5f9e1750813fae6ead047be.gif
You realize you could just just stop saying dumb shit right? It's not like I'm tagging you, everyone in here is just responding to the ignorant shit being posted

You want an echo chamber go to a flat earth forum where everybody else is stupid and ain't never been nowhere neither

Boom
Problem solved

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Man if this nigga snap and take his crazy off bgol into the real world I'ma feel bad

But mans is clearly losing it

That's all you got huh? Yeah fool, I'm but to snap and go into the real world to get something to eat before it gets too late.....you're gonna make that about flat earth too? Want some pancakes nigga? Or some donut holes? you probably want donut holes huh? foh nigga

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
That's all you got huh? Yeah fool, I'm but to snap and go into the real world to get something to eat before it gets too late.....you're gonna make that about flat earth too? Want some pancakes nigga? Or some donut holes? you probably want donut holes huh? foh nigga
You think this shit slap

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor

The sun is not as big as we think it is. The earth is actually way bigger than the sun. It is a local sun so the light is only going to reach so far, plus it falls below the horizon, which you would think it's because it's dropping below a curve when it's setting, but it's not.

This video shows how horizons work

This is roughly what it would look like, though the real movement on the sun and moon are much more complex than just this.

Q6JIZKE2GZEBXIV4ENMHWVNY4E.gif

And if you study the light in this video you can see the gradual fall off.