The Cashie B's Undoing. Are The Planets In The Solar System Flat?

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I can't......I can't even respond to this. Too much stupid coming at me. :smh:

The definition I wrote for latitude is copy and pasted right from Google Search. First thing that comes up, which is why I KNOW you're biased. You're rejecting definitions that define a GLOBE EARTH, not even that is good enough for you. You're like a deacon at the Church of NASA.

I haven't changed the subject at all. And I don't know why you think I always have time to babysit you talking about flat earth. You're in love with this shit. You're gay for flat earth. I gave you youtube channels to go check out. They got facebook groups for this shit. I told you to believe what you want to believe. Agree to disagree. And look atcha. You obessed boy. I got shit to do, REAL SHIT to do which is why I gotta turn this shit off when I'm on schedule.

And shut up talking to me about OD'ing on emojis. 75% of what I post on this entire board is emojis and gifs about shit that has nothing to do with flat earth. And that list that @Camille put up of flat earth threads, I didn't start not ONE of em. It's yall niggas that bring this shit up, tag me, follow me around the board begging me to talk to you about flat earth like I got some good dick or something. It's pathetic.

I didn't say you started them. I was just letting the poster I quoted know this topic is known to be ongoing and lengthy. But. Um... how many did you participate in?

BTW I'm surprised the Cashie B name stuck. It sort of makes me proud. :yes:

WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Or maybe the colored water has stained the ball, therefore providing the illusion that none of it is coming off the ball...

Interesting - Might do this one...

So are you saying none of the water comes off period when the balls is spinning or once it gets to a consistent speed?

Because once it a consistent speed for a period of time, that's no different than a wet towel in the spin cycle of a washing machine.

That proves nothing except, the excess water from the towel/tennis ball has spun off while the remaining water is absorbed within the towel/tennis ball

OK, then use a rubber ball with some dark liquid. Same results, with the ball not absorbing anything.

Water comes off as you speed up but once the ball is at a consistent speed, it will not.

If gravity is density, how do clouds float? Hot things rise, so how come when we fly through clouds on a plane or helicopter don't we boil?

Water only floats from my tea kettles and hot shower heads, but then they disappeared? If you boiled a thousand gallons of water in your house can you make a thunderstorm? Why don't it rain inside my house when I make noodles?

Gravity is not density. Density has nothing to do with gravity. And not all hot things rise. If you heat a piece of metal to 500 degrees, does it rise? Steam doesn't "boil" you because the atoms are so active that they dissipate way before they get to the point of the atmosphere.

As for why you can't make a thunderstorm in your house or even a rainstorm....dude, do you know how big & massive a cloud is? Well, maybe you do.

Ever driven through some fog? That's basically a land cloud. Can you create that much moisture in your house? And by the way, it does "rain" in your house on occassion...it just better referred to as condensation.

Seriously, just one general science class will help you guys soo much.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
OK, then use a rubber ball with some dark liquid. Same results, with the ball not absorbing anything.

Water comes off as you speed up but once the ball is at a consistent speed, it will not.

Gravity is not density. Density has nothing to do with gravity. And not all hot things rise. If you heat a piece of metal to 500 degrees, does it rise? Steam doesn't "boil" you because the atoms are so active that they dissipate way before they get to the point of the atmosphere.

As for why you can't make a thunderstorm in your house or even a rainstorm....dude, do you know how big & massive a cloud is? Well, maybe you do.

Ever driven through some fog? That's basically a land cloud. Can you create that much moisture in your house? And by the way, it does "rain" in your house on occassion...it just better referred to as condensation.

So um...

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

LS was being sarcastic. I understand the confusion tho.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I have asked that idiot repeatedly for the dimensions and distance from earth for this micro sun just to force him to admit that he believes the sun is 3,000 miles from earth and not 93 million miles. :smh:

I need the math on how they came up with 3000 miles and the size of the sun.

These people are on the spectrum

lmaoo

1118full-forrest-gump-screenshot.jpg

And eff you @4 Dimensional for typing Google Erf. Had me giggling like a mad woman.

:lol:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Broth Watts,

Brotha @LordSinister is being sarcastic.

But PapaPequeno isn't.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I didn't say you started them. I was just letting the poster I quoted know this topic is known to be ongoing and lengthy. But. Um... how many did you participate in?

BTW I'm surprised the Cashie B name stuck. It sort of makes me proud. :yes:

Yeah I participated, but I tried to walk away from the shit and niggas kept begging me to come back. Niggas ask questions. I answer. Rabbit hole opens. Never ending fuck shit. I got a solution for that though.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I participated, but I tried to walk away from the shit and niggas kept begging me to come back. Niggas ask questions. I answer. Rabbit hole opens. Never ending fuck shit. I got a solution for that though.

Nigga, you dodge every direct question and then post pixelated maps or your misinterpretation of elementary scientific concepts.

How far is the sun from the earth?

Is Atlanta 500 miles from Los Angeles?

Is Atlanta the North Pole?

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Nigga, you dodge every direct question and then post pixelated maps or your misinterpretation of elementary scientific concepts.

Cashie refuses accountability

He has to

We begged him to come back

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor

Aight I'm about to dodge these questions.

I don't know but I believe it to be 3000 miles.

Absolutely not. Never said that but you can't read so I expect you to ask me dumb shit.

Nigga, is your wife a fat, butter-biscuit eating bullfrog? If she is then.....yeah, Atlanta is in the North Pole.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know but I believe it to be 3000 miles.

Mercury is 36 million miles from the sun, not 93 million like earth, and the temperature is above 800 degrees Fahrenheit. Do you realize what having a sun 3,000 miles away would mean!? :lol:

Absolutely not. Never said that but you can't read so I expect you to ask me dumb shit.

This aint you?

If you position ATL at the top of the ball, LA is 500 miles below ATL. That's what I said and I'm asking you to disprove THAT. I'm WAITING.

I just want to point out that by arguing against there being a 500 mile height difference between ATL and LA that you were actually vouching for the earth being flat so,

Thanks, ya goddamn moron.

And I said if you turn the globe so that ATL is at the top, LA is 500 miles BELOW ATL.

If you turn the globe so that LA is on top, ATL IS 500 MILES BELOW LA!!!

And finally, your magnum opus of stupidity: Atlanta and LA 500 miles apart with Atlanta in the North Pole

af5b8b2ba354772bfdb36d46749bc12973d4e799.png

My wife was the main one encouraging me to clown your dumb ass...

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Mercury is 36 million miles from the sun, not 93 million like earth, and the temperature is above 800 degrees Fahrenheit. Do you realize what having a sun 3,000 miles away would mean!? :lol:

This aint you?

And finally, your magnum opus of stupidity: Atlanta and LA 500 miles apart with Atlanta in the North Pole

af5b8b2ba354772bfdb36d46749bc12973d4e799.png

My wife was the main one encouraging me to clown your dumb ass...

DUMBASS. LISTEN.

If I'm standing at the top of this mountain and you're in the valley, you aren't directly UNDERNEATH me, but you're STILL BELOW ME!

Mountains-Valleys.png

0990ceeb41eef37f1c49bfc103251a1d33492aea.png

6cb8fc5558214a9403c3b8007f50502c4ea63ba2.png

But I know what's up, you still don't get it. You're going to keep saying I said Atlanta is 500 miles from LA. Your dumbass still doesn't understand that below is not the same thing as underneath.

You still won't get that I'm saying if you dig 500 miles underneath Atlanta, that point will be level with LA. On the same line horizontally. On the same latitude.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator

If hot things don't rise, then how come volcanoes spit hot lava? The reason it shoots out cause it's hot. Then it hits the atmosphere, cools and falls down.

Have you ever heard of a "cold air balloon?"

Fuck, that's why nut shoots out so fast, you ever see a zombie bust on a broads face?

Thought so.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Everything is inside the dome

The sun is inside the dome

The sun is 3000 miles away which means the dome is at LEAST 3000 miles away

These niggas also believe and have shared the video where they claim a rocket can be seen hitting the dome well within 100 miles away