The Cashie B's Undoing. Are The Planets In The Solar System Flat?

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
What I can tell u is that distance is less of a problem on flat planes
agreed- so why are there so many cell towers if this is flat earth?

so - a small town in very flat florida should only have 1 tower, instead of a network of towers in and around town?

I'm starting to feel like u aren't paying attention I said your frigin "satellite tv" works....as long as there is no storm.
Satellite communication encompasses much more than "satellite tv" -
when used on an industrial level - broadcast TV networks, cable news, military /government etc-
they increase power so the signal goes through inclement weather n overcast conditions

Let's say if Garmins satellite fail who fixes the hardware them or Nasa?
companies pay NASA to launch and fix their satellites but most times they just replace it

Last edited:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
@cashwhisperer why can’t I see the North Star below the equator?

It's not because the southern hemisphere is on the bottom side of a ball. The reason is because Polaris is at a declination of a bit over 89 degrees, which means that no one south of 1 degree south latitude can see Polaris, it's to far out of visual range. However, if conditions are just right, you can see Polaris from just south of the equator. Due to perspective and the vanishing point, this is easily possible on a flat surface that extends thousands and thousands of miles across in diameter. It's all about location and range. You can't see the entire sky from any one location on the ground or the air, it's just simply too big. From a single point on Earth you can usefully see about 0.185% (about 2 tenths of one percent) of the local sky. Also because light does have a drop off point just like sound, sound and light both dissipate and eventually disappear the farther away you get from it. Ursa Major for example is visible throughout the year from most of the northern hemisphere, and appears circumpolar above the mid-northern latitudes. From southern temperate latitudes, the main asterism is invisible, but the southern parts of the constellation can still be viewed.

Lemme ask you a question, why doesn't the North Star move?

And why does a magnetic compass point north? Why must it be held flat to get a proper reading?

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Nothing as far as the shape of the earth can be proven. That alone should alarm you.

Dinosaurs never existed

I have theories but I'll stick to facts for now.
omfg lmaaao
And another one.
bro.
I'm not here to say your chart is a lie
It just has no use in my life
Enjoy your physics and theories

I only care about where I'm going and where I've been.
Even if the sun moved there is nothing we can do about it.
holy fucking shit
Bruh, a dumb person doesn’t know they’re dumb
I been saying this one, they're clueless
Let's say if Garmins satellite fail who fixes the hardware them or Nasa?
this nigga is dead serious too
Calling it exactly how it is. You are a lying ass nigga. You stand for nothing I now see.

That's why you fall for anything. Yella on the inside.

:)

hey man

I know it sting

You gotta feel that pain to get unstupid

I'm rooting for you dawg
no one south of 1 degree south latitude can see Polaris
How exactly do latitudes work on flat earth?

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's not because the southern hemisphere is on the bottom side of a ball. The reason is because Polaris is at a declination of a bit over 89 degrees, which means that no one south of 1 degree south latitude can see Polaris, it's to far out of visual range. However, if conditions are just right, you can see Polaris from just south of the equator. Due to perspective and the vanishing point, this is easily possible on a flat surface that extends thousands and thousands of miles across in diameter. It's all about location and range. You can't see the entire sky from any one location on the ground or the air, it's just simply too big. From a single point on Earth you can usefully see about 0.185% (about 2 tenths of one percent) of the local sky. Also because light does have a drop off point just like sound, sound and light both dissipate and eventually disappear the farther away you get from it. Ursa Major for example is visible throughout the year from most of the northern hemisphere, and appears circumpolar above the mid-northern latitudes. From southern temperate latitudes, the main asterism is invisible, but the southern parts of the constellation can still be viewed.

And why does a magnetic compass point north? Why must it be held flat to get a proper reading?

Why is Polaris out of "visual range" when you are in the Southern Hemisphere? :smh: :lol:

The "experiment" that explains this shit is appropriate for 4th graders...

finding-zenith.png

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
How exactly do latitudes work on flat earth?

the angular distance of a place north or south of the earth's equator, or of a celestial object north or south of the celestial equator, usually expressed in degrees and minutes (on a non-existent globe earth).

latitude works on a flat earth as well dummy

uRpMCAmQo33CV4M2srWivf.jpg

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
the angular distance of a place north or south of the earth's equator, or of a celestial object north or south of the celestial equator, usually expressed in degrees and minutes (on a non-existent globe earth).
You gotta call that bullshit something else

Latitude lines have a definition

And that is not it

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Cashie mad at me for rocking the stupid boat

Nigga said I'm a liar lol

Tf do that even mean

You lied about not wanting to be right, but correct. That ain't you. You're not here to have an objective conversation. You barely offer any rebuttals of substance for somebody who call themselves the grand puba of science. Seems to me you're more like you're the grand puba of compliance and NASA is your boo thang.

And I ain't mad at a goddamn thing. I don't have to be angry to recognize a bitch actin nigga.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator

It does, it's just fucking far away and the Earth's North pole completes a mini circle every 26,000 years or so. In 12,000 year Polaris wont be the north star anymore. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axial_precession

because a fucking compass is a 2-dimensional model. If you had a 3D floating compass, no matter how you rotated the ball, the needle would face magnetic north. Which by the way isn't due north.
You love Youtube, watch this:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
It does, it's just fucking far away and the Earth's North pole completes a mini circle every 26,000 years or so. In 12,000 year Polaris wont be the north star anymore. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axial_precession

because a fucking compass is a 2-dimensional model. If you had a 3D floating compass, no matter how you rotated the ball, the needle would face magnetic north. Which by the way isn't due north.

If you're in new zealand on a ball then holding the compass flat will have north point to outer space the opposite direction of magnetic north. It only works because you're on a flat plane.

Last edited:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
You lied about not wanting to be right, but correct. That ain't you. You're not here to have an objective conversation. You barely offer any rebuttals of substance for somebody who call themselves the grand puba of science. Seems to me you're more like you're the grand puba of compliance and NASA is your boo thang.

And I ain't mad at a goddamn thing. I don't have to be angry to recognize a bitch actin nigga.

Naw nigga you hurt af lol

You also projecting

You are a grown ass man that lacks the cognitive capacity of your peers and the emotional maturity to accept it

None of that got nothing to do with me

You got 50-11 pages of niggas explaining and trying to point out your flaw and you ignore every piece of it

You the one lying but it's mostly to yourself

As far as the name calling

Well like I said I know it hurts to know you're stupid but not be able to see why

But I know you feel it

Cho dumb asd

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member

You can show this nigga this shit all day

Until he make up his mind he don't wanna be dumb no more

Nothing will work

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered

latitude works on a flat earth as well dummy

uRpMCAmQo33CV4M2srWivf.jpg

The funniest thing about flat earthers is that you cant explain your own model but it doesn't stop you from believing in it.

Where does the sun disappear to in this model???

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
If gravity is density, how do clouds float? Hot things rise, so how come when we fly through clouds on a plane or helicopter don't we boil?

Water only floats from my tea kettles and hot shower heads, but then they disappeared? If you boiled a thousand gallons of water in your house can you make a thunderstorm? Why don't it rain inside my house when I make noodles?

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You can show this nigga this shit all day

Until he make up his mind he don't wanna be dumb no more

Nothing will work

If you read the bullshit he types out it is actually hilarious.

Polaris is 320+ light-years away so (320+ x 5.88 trillion miles).

We can see it in the Northern Hemisphere but apparently people in the Southern Hemisphere (thousands of miles away) can't see it only because the "light has dissipated" by the time it gets to them. :lol:
So traveling 320+ light-years is no problem but it "dissipates" during the 4,400 mile trip from Miami to Buenos Aires. :smh: :lol:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The funniest thing about flat earthers is that you cant explain your own model but it doesn't stop you from believing in it.

Where does the sun disappear to in this model???
The sun is also only 3,000 miles away not 93 million miles according to these idiots. :smh: :lol: The sun has a diameter of 864,000 miles but is also 3,000 miles away.:lol:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
What causes the eclipses then? The giant turtle?

I don't fully know but I do know it's not the shadow of the earth because lunar eclipses have happened and continue to happen regularly when both the sun and moon are visible above the horizon. So it has to be something else. Nasa admits that they use ancient cycle tables for their eclipse predictions.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
This yellow and coward stuff is new

What am I scared of Cashie?

Nigga you know what you did. Don't play dumb on top of already being dumb. Terrible compound.

You're scared to admit the truth because it will lead to disproving the globe. Right now you're rejecting facts that actually support the globe model. That's the kind of sucka shit you're doing. Disingenuous.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Naw nigga you hurt af lol

You also projecting

You are a grown ass man that lacks the cognitive capacity of your peers and the emotional maturity to accept it

None of that got nothing to do with me

You got 50-11 pages of niggas explaining and trying to point out your flaw and you ignore every piece of it

You the one lying but it's mostly to yourself

As far as the name calling

Well like I said I know it hurts to know you're stupid but not be able to see why

But I know you feel it

Cho dumb asd

:lol:

Nigga shet yo dumbass up. Trying to psychoanalyze somebody, typing all that shit and ain't saying a goddamn thing.

tenor.gif

You're the one that's projecting, writing sonnets and soliloquies about a nigga. Why you so obsessed with me?? Starting to think you got some other shit going on...

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I blame @BrownTurd for this shit!

He basically watered shit to keep it stinking!

source.gif

giphy.gif

This thread is giving these shithead niggas a reason to tell us their thoughts!

giphy.gif

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Lmaoooo @ grand puba of science.

Niggas be going hard in they cubicles

Lmaoooooooooooooooooo

I know cash one of yo homies but u don’t want to admit it

Cashie explain your me why magnets work?

they need both poles to work right?

For some reason on a globe earth compasses, no matter where you are on a globe point "north". Even when you're "upside down" in Australia.

It's simple. All compasses point to the center of the earth. There is no inverse for the "South Pole" where there are compasses that point south.

870df49fd685d33e2f4e029c81536cc4eb9ae100.png