The Cashie B's Undoing. Are The Planets In The Solar System Flat?

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm disputing that the same thing can be achieved without something floating outside of earths orbit.

I'm not here to say your chart is a lie
It just has no use in my life

I gave you a very easy way to calculate the circumference of the earth. Now, give me the "secret" info you have disproving what I provided.

I know you will probably say something stupid like the sun is 3,000 miles from earth when we know that the earth is around 93 million miles from the sun (again there are easy ways to calculate this that you are welcome to disprove :smh:).

Let's ignore all of the other complications that would come with this (sun's diameter being 100x larger than earth etc. :lol: } and just accept the stupid premise that the sun is now 3,000 miles from the earth.

If we also know that Mercury is around 36 million miles from the sun and temperatures there can be in excess of 800 degrees Fahrenheit, imagine what would happen if the sun was only 3000 miles from earth. :smh::lol:

Last edited:

Fright Night

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I gave you a very easy way to calculate the circumference of the earth. Now, give me the "secret" info you have disproving what I provided.

I know you will probably say something stupid like the sun is 3,000 miles from earth when we know that the earth is around 93 million miles from the sun. (again there are easy ways to calculate this that you are welcome to disprove :smh:)

If we also know that Mercury is around 36 million miles from the sun and temperatures there can be in excess of 800 degrees Fahrenheit, imagine what would happen if the sun was only 3000 miles from earth. :smh::lol:

Yada Yada

None of that shit matters what if you are off by a million miles or even 30%

Enjoy your physics and theories

I only care about where I'm going and where I've been. Im glad u like Earths circumference and Saturn's moons tho

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yada Yada

None of that shit matters what if you are off by a million miles or even 30%

Enjoy your physics and theories

I only care about where I'm going and where I've been. Im glad u like Earths circumference and Saturn's moons tho

I literally just illustrated for you why it does in fact matter and why people make fun of "flat earthers" for just saying shit without considering the real world ramifications. What do you think the temperature on earth wold be if the fucking Sun was "30%" closer ? There is no way adults cant comprehend how stupid this shit is. No way.

Fright Night

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I literally just illustrated for you why it does in fact matter and why people make fun of "flat earthers" for just saying shit without considering the real world ramifications. What do you think the temperature on earth wold be if the fucking Sun was "30%" closer ? There is no way adults cant comprehend how stupid this shit is. No way.

See this the dumb shit I'm talking about. 24 million 36 million or whatever no one gives a shit.

Even if the sun moved there is nothing we can do about it.

It's cool to daydream but dont draw the shit on paper and force it on other people

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
See this the dumb shit I'm talking about. 24 million 36 million or whatever no one gives a shit.

It's cool to daydream but dont draw the shit on paper and force it on other people

Do you not see the irony in someone who believes that the fucking earth is flat accusing another of "daydreaming"?

Last edited:

Fright Night

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do you see the irony in someone who believes that the fucking earth is flat accusing another of "daydreaming"?

Can u believe a mf'r that can't read can write? (Thats u)!

I SAID IT CANT BE PROVEN EITHER WAY

You started talking about satellites and Mercury. For shits and grins...a plate has a circumference just like a globe.

What's your point again?

And please dnt say a plate has a radius and a globe has a circumference cuz imma just tell u it doesn't matter. U can go around both.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck there’s another one?

giphy.gif

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That’s where you’re wrong, it does matter. 12 million miles is a huge difference.

Flying 24 million miles is doable, 36 million is kinda out of reach for those that were planning to visit.

77a9aedfcaa761fc171ea0dbb586de0b.gif

Fright Night

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s where you’re wrong, it does matter. 12 million miles is a huge difference.

Flying 24 million miles is doable, 36 million is kinda out of reach for those that were planning to visit.

77a9aedfcaa761fc171ea0dbb586de0b.gif

If they come back tomorrow and say we were wrong it's only 9 million miles away does it even matter

That's all imma say about it. If u wanna stay on this subject u gonna need a co signer. I dnt think there is another person as smart/dumb as u.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You started talking about satellites and Mercury. For shits and grins...a plate has a circumference just like a globe.

What's your point again?

And please dnt say a plate has a radius and a globe has a circumference cuz imma just tell u it doesn't matter. U can go around both.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered

What's your point again?

Except of course that it can be proven.

So...

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If they come back tomorrow and say we were wrong it's only 9 million miles away does it even matter

That's all imma say about it. If u wanna stay on this subject u gonna need a co signer. I dnt think there is another person as smart/dumb as u.

Bruh, a dumb person doesn’t know they’re dumb as evidenced by your posts. And you don’t need a co-signer, but you have two that post equally dumb shit as you.

That’s all I’m gonna say about it too.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh, a dumb person doesn’t know they’re dumb as evidenced by your posts. And you don’t need a co-signer, but you have two that post equally dumb shit as you.

That’s all I’m gonna say about it too.

Earth is flat and static electricity is actually gravity. Gravity doesn't exist. Am I missing anything?

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
ok -
how does one navigate flat earth using either of these?

sextant-3d-model-obj-fbx-stl-blend-dae-abc.jpg

62%20-%20Hebrew%20astrolabe.jpg

where flat earth is disproven daily... navigation
for over 2k years- if one navigates on sea and later air - they prove travel on a sphere not a disk

on a basic level any of these modern technologies proves a globe:

cellular networks
GPS
cable tv

Fright Night

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ok -

for over 2k years- if one navigates on sea and later air - they prove travel on a sphere not a disk

cellular networks
GPS
cable tv

If u ever get lost in the woods follow the north star that's how

U can always find it

Fright Night

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ok -

cellular networks
GPS
cable tv

I'm bout to get missing for a few but cellular use towers, gps is a high tower, and cable is in the ground

All are more efficient on a plate than a ball

#JustSaying

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I'm bout to get missing for a few but cellular use towers, gps is a high tower, and cable is in the ground

All are more efficient on a plate than a ball

#JustSaying
of course you would ignore the history of navigation

none of those function in the manner you imagine....

for example: on flat earth - why do we use multiple cell towers? why not one tower per town?

as for cable.... w/o microwave & satellite... how do national cable TV providers broadcast and receive content?
how do we see live news broadcasts and remote reports or live pay per view sports events etc?

Fright Night

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You can’t see it in the Southern Hemisphere?

I mean I ain’t never been souf of the equator so I wouldn’t know.

Still proves those navigation tools or none at all would work. Just pick any star that
of course you would ignore the history of navigation

none of those function in the manner you imagine....

for example: on flat earth - why do we use multiple cell towers? why not one tower per town?

as for cable.... w/o microwave & satellite... how do national cable TV providers broadcast and receive content?
how do we see live news broadcasts and remote reports or live pay per view sports events etc?

Not ignoring the history if navigation. U can't go back any further than following stars. Geesh!!

I assume multiple towers are used because of range restrictions. How old are u?

There is a cable that goes all the way across the atlantic ocean everything is connected by cable. Then there is satellite. We will never fully untether.

Soon as it storms your dishes won't work and u won't watch ish via "satellite"...so to speak.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You can’t see it in the Southern Hemisphere?

I mean I ain’t never been souf of the equator so I wouldn’t know.

Because the North Star is only visible from the Northern Hemisphere, mariners boating south of the equator use another technique for navigating by the stars. Although the Southern Hemisphere does not have a bright pole star to follow, seafarers can still locate the south celestial pole using the Southern Cross. At latitudes farther south than 35 degrees south, the Southern Cross can be seen year-round at every hour of the night. No matter the time of year, the Southern Cross reaches its highest point in the night sky when it is pointed due south. At its apex, the Southern Cross will stand perfectly upright over the horizon with the long part of the cross pointing straight down and towards the south celestial pole. However, when the Southern Cross is not at its highest point in the sky, finding south requires a bit more calculation. Follow these steps to find due south using the Southern Cross:

1. Draw a line from the star at the top of the Southern Cross, called Gacrux, to the star at the bottom of the cross, called Acrux.
  2. Extend this line approximately 4.5 times the distance between Gacrux and Acrux to locate the south celestial pole.
  3. Drop your gaze to the point on the horizon directly below the south celestial pole to find due south.
Another more accurate method for finding south in the Southern Hemisphere uses the constellation Centaurus along with the Southern Cross. Centaurus is located next to the Southern Cross and has two bright pointer stars that make up the front leg of the centaur. These pointer stars, called Alpha Centauri and Beta Centauri, can easily be spotted in the southern sky and used to help locate the south celestial pole. Follow these steps to steer your ship south using Crux and Centaurus:

1. – Draw a line from Gacrux to Acrux and extend it past the end of the cross.
  2. – Find the two pointer stars on Centaurus and locate the point directly between them.
  3. – Extend a line perpendicular from that point until it intersects the line extended from the Southern Cross.
  4. – The point where these two lines intersect is the south celestial pole.
  5. – Look down from the south celestial pole to find due south on the horizon.

With careful observation and calculation, mariners in the Southern Hemisphere can find their bearing.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
:lol:

Still proves those navigation tools or none at all would work. Just pick any star that
guess you missed using sun & horizon also... so...
in your experience how many stars are constant in placement that a navigator is able to accurately plot by longitude & latitude?

and- again-how would that math (ancient & current methods of calculating position) work on a disk?

I assume multiple towers are used because of range restrictions. How old are u?
oh...
what creates the range restrictions of radio transmission? (and why can short waves go beyond those restrictions?)

There is a cable that goes all the way across the atlantic ocean everything is connected by cable. Then there is satellite. We will never fully untether.

Soon as it storms your dishes won't work and u won't watch ish via "satellite"...so to speak.
so you imagine we watch ppv fights, Ferguson Minneapolis etc riots, Vegas shooting etc LIVE via large cables

ok.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol:

guess you missed using sun & horizon also... so...
in your experience how many stars are constant in placement that a navigator is able to accurately plot by longitude & latitude?

and- again-how would that math work on a disk?

oh...
what creates the range restrictions of radio transmission? (and why can short waves go beyond those restrictions?)

so you imagine we watch ppv fights, Ferguson Minneapolis etc riots, Vegas shooting etc LIVE via large cables

ok.

Open your eyes

72acbd08b0a9141188ec55c0d9b178ea.jpg

:smh: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fright Night

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If I knew all that shit I wouldn't be talking to you

Now ninjas want me write a dissertation on radio waves and their range abilities.

What I can tell u is that distance is less of a problem on flat planes

I'm starting to feel like u aren't paying attention I said your frigin "satellite tv" works....as long as there is no storm.

Now we have to define what is a satellite. I can already tell u gonna dig a giant rabbit hole.

PapaGrande

Star
BGOL Investor
Yes to all of the above.

Would you like for me to prove it? Cause unlike the flat Earth theory, gravity is easily proven.

Take a tennis ball, soak it in some colored water overnight.

Tie a string on the tennis ball & begin spinning it.

Notice once you reach a consistent speed, all the colored water doesn’t come off the ball. Know why?

Gravity.

Now let’s see you prove the flat-Earth theory...
Or maybe the colored water has stained the ball, therefore providing the illusion that none of it is coming off the ball...

Interesting - Might do this one...

So are you saying none of the water comes off period when the balls is spinning or once it gets to a consistent speed?

Because once it a consistent speed for a period of time, that's no different than a wet towel in the spin cycle of a washing machine.

That proves nothing except, the excess water from the towel/tennis ball has spun off while the remaining water is absorbed within the towel/tennis ball

Last edited:

PapaGrande

Star
BGOL Investor
I just fired a nigga, running around my office spouting off that round Earth spinning shit. Talking about;

"Look man - We spinning nigga, we spinning"

Spun that nigga right down to the Unemployment Office...

Betcha he takes his FLAT-Footed self, to fill out that FLAT form from the Unemployment Office, for those FLAT Monthly benefits

:roflmao: :roflmao: