Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
they closed on $8M stock offering today.....
its been a slow grinder.....but i've held my position since pre-market. bought in around $0.70

So they're raising additional money via the issuance of new stocks certificates?
Oftentimes, that drops stock prices down for the short term.

Doesn't look to be a recent IPO from what I'm seeing.
Please elaborate more.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So they're raising additional money via the issuance of new stocks certificates?
Oftentimes, that drops stock prices down for the short term.

Doesn't look to be a recent IPO from what I'm seeing.
Please elaborate more.
Inuvo, Inc. (NYSEAmerican:INUV), a leading provider of marketing technology, powered by artificial intelligence that serves brands and agencies, today announced it has entered into a securities purchase agreement with institutional investors for the purchase and sale of 13,333,334 shares of its common stock, par value $0.001 per share, at a price of $0.60 per share, pursuant to a registered direct offering. The gross proceeds of the offering are expected to be $8.0 million before deducting fees and other estimated offering expenses. The closing of the registered direct offering is expected to take place on or about January 19, 2021, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.

this is why i bought in.............today was the day.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Inuvo, Inc. (NYSEAmerican:INUV), a leading provider of marketing technology, powered by artificial intelligence that serves brands and agencies, today announced it has entered into a securities purchase agreement with institutional investors for the purchase and sale of 13,333,334 shares of its common stock, par value $0.001 per share, at a price of $0.60 per share, pursuant to a registered direct offering. The gross proceeds of the offering are expected to be $8.0 million before deducting fees and other estimated offering expenses. The closing of the registered direct offering is expected to take place on or about January 19, 2021, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.

this is why i bought in.............today was the day.

I see.
Outside interest wanted a piece of their goods.
Keep us in the know regarding plays you think has massive potential.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I see.
Outside interest wanted a piece of their goods.
Keep us in the know regarding plays you think has massive potential.
well if u notice when i make my posts about stocks to watch.....and i put emphasis on a certain stock...."like i did on yesterday with GEVO", and it fuckin popped this morning.......thats easy money. i can only give u the plays.....i cant force u to buy in. this week alone, i will probably make more than some people make in a year. i've been talkin about INUV since the early morning when it was barely a dollar.........now its at $1.62 like i said.....easy money.
for people with limited funds......i try to provide plays that are affordable for people to invest a lot in. im not about to waste time in buying 3 shares of tesla......if i can buy 3,000 shares of another stock at $1 or $2, and has potential to double or triple your gains.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
well if u notice when i make my posts about stocks to watch.....and i put emphasis on a certain stock...."like i did on yesterday with GEVO", and it fuckin popped this morning.......thats easy money. i can only give u the plays.....i cant force u to buy in. this week alone, i will probably make more than some people make in a year. i've been talkin about INUV since the early morning when it was barely a dollar.........now its at $1.62 like i said.....easy money.
for people with limited funds......i try to provide plays that are affordable for people to invest a lot in. im not about to waste time in buying 3 shares of tesla......if i can buy 3,000 shares of another stock at $1 or $2, and has potential to double or triple your gains.

I will be sure to pay attention a lot closer.
My goal this year is to make at least $100k tradings in my TD account.

My stock accounts are trailing my crypto accounts by a wide margin. Narrowing the gap...

kinfolk

Star
BGOL Investor

I bought a few NFLX contacts specifically for earnings but decided to hop out right before the bell with a small profit since it looked to be selling off. Boy was I wrong smh. Based on my strike probably could have turned a 5K+ profit on each tomorrow. However I’m learning to be less risky and take what I get because i know if I would have held through earnings it would have dropped $100 instead lol.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
what time to you start trading?
as early as i can......sometimes 4am......but mostly around 6am.
if i know the stock has a possibility to move early....i'll sacrifice sleep to get that paper.....which means i have to be up at 3am CST.
btw....im still holding INUV.........its up 138% from when i bought in this morning. im hoping it pushes to $2.50....if it does,....this one play alone will be $10k.

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
Tomorrow's earnings release list:

Of course, I'm interested in ASML and their future outlook. UNH too since I have a long position.

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
as early as i can......sometimes 4am......but mostly around 6am.
if i know the stock has a possibility to move early....i'll sacrifice sleep to get that paper.....which means i have to be up at 3am CST.
btw....im still holding INUV.........its up 138% from when i bought in this morning. im hoping it pushes to $2.50....if it does,....this one play alone will be $10k.
That's what's up man, I got one for 20k a few weeks ago. Looking for another soon

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Time to make more money this week......
Stocks to watch.. MGI, OCGN, OPTT, OCGN,....definitely GEVO......im gonna repeat that.....GEVO gotdammit.
I'm still swinging NOVN. Also watch GHIV and DGLY.

For the non rich Folk check ZOM, SENS, AMD ( if you can) APTX, F or Ford Motors EVs coming, hold MAIN, American Airlines (for travel snap 1st quarter) Know your short term, long term and mid year plays. PLUG doing it's thang!

Edit. If you can or have Gamestop Stock be ready, they are going to crash hard! Make yo money! Also FCEL is not as sure as PLUG but it's projected to climb too because of Biden's policies. I'm going long with em. If you didn't catch TESLA you can chase incrementally if needed as they are expanding into Space and got a Gov grant. They also doing Solar and other tech. Elon ain't losing son!

Last edited:

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
I bought a few NFLX contacts specifically for earnings but decided to hop out right before the bell with a small profit since it looked to be selling off. Boy was I wrong smh. Based on my strike probably could have turned a 5K+ profit on each tomorrow. However I’m learning to be less risky and take what I get because i know if I would have held through earnings it would have dropped $100 instead lol.

FUCK! I think Disney Plus is going to do a similar route especially with it's line up. I may chase em.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For the non rich Folk check ZOM, SENS, AMD ( if you can) APTX, F or Ford Motors EVs coming, hold MAIN, American Airlines (for travel snap 1st quarter) Know your short term, long term and mid year plays. PLUG doing it's thang!

Edit. If you can or have Gamestop Stock be ready, they are going to crash hard! Make yo money! Also FCEL is not as sure as PLUG but it's projected to climb too because of Biden's policies. I'm going long with em. If you didn't catch TESLA you can chase incrementally if needed as they are expanding into Space and got a Gov grant. They also doing Solar and other tech. Elon ain't losing son!
man i remember last summer i bought a few thousand shares of ZOM when it was like $0.28 a share.......that shit took a nose dive and i kept holding,...hoping it would rebound.......and said fuck it when it got around $0.11
lost more than half my damn money on that shit. now all of a sudden its poppin.........lol

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
man i remember last summer i bought a few thousand shares of ZOM when it was like $0.28 a share.......that shit took a nose dive and i kept holding,...hoping it would rebound.......and said fuck it when it got around $0.11
lost more than half my damn money on that shit. now all of a sudden its poppin.........lol

We don’t chase (normally) diversify and eat! Love it! Love it!

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Noob question but is this a positive catalyst for a major breakout soon?
Depends on the market sentiment. Before the FDA implemented the fast track approval, an offering from a biotech company was an automatic short sell. Based on what I read, I shorted this in AH and I don’t plan to cover until it hits the $5s (which could be as early as tomorrow).

Long term, it could be good as it also has more funding for growth, which the prospectus tells me. The offering normally has to close (all shares bought and settled) for the stock to regain the movement it has before.

this stock $BNGO, closed at $9.14 with an AH close of $8.16 but the big boys already went home for the day. Short term it will plummet... now I could be wrong and wake up tomorrow with $BNGO at $15. :eek2: but I doubt it :lol: