Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
I’ve been holding $BNGO since $1.00. There are so many micro-caps and small caps ready to explode that this will be the last money grab before the USA empire collapses.

Got in on BNGO around 2.70, already took profits and letting the rest ride for the next run. I'm tryna get more IPOE and thinking hard about CCIV... but might stay on the sidelines..

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Got in on BNGO around 2.70, already took profits and letting the rest ride for the next run. I'm tryna get more IPOE and thinking hard about CCIV... but might stay on the sidelines..
$IPOE is going into my IRA. SoFi is changing fintech.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
$IPOE is going into my IRA. SoFi is changing fintech.

I agree. Initially I just knew them as that company that consolidates student loans, but they really are turning into a one stop shop (banking/loans/investing) and seem all-inclusive.

I have the ARKF fintech ETF in my IRA rn, which I'm high on. I hope they end up adding IPOE/ SoFi eventually. They seem to like those Chamath backed companies (I believe they have IPOB/Open Door in ARKW).

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
VANCOUVER, British Columbia , Jan. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lithium Americas Corp. (TSX: LAC) (NYSE: LAC) ("Lithium Americas" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that the United States Bureau of Land Management ("BLM") has issued the Record of Decision (“ROD”) for the Thacker Pass lithium project (“ Thacker Pass ” or the “Project”) following completion of the National Environmental Policy Act (“NEPA”) process. Thacker Pass , located 100 km northwest of Winnemucca , in Humboldt County, Nevada , is 100% owned by Lithium Nevada Corp. (“Lithium Nevada ”), a US corporation and wholly-owned subsidiary of Lithium Americas .

“The issuance of the ROD is the culmination of over 10 years of hard work from the Thacker Pass team, as well as the BLM and other federal, state and local agencies, all of whom worked tirelessly to ensure their respective commitments to environmental stewardship and community engagement,” commented Jon Evans , President and CEO. “With the federal permitting process complete, our focus is on advancing the financing process including discussions with potential strategic partners.”

Receipt of the ROD represents an important milestone in the development and the permitting of the Thacker Pass Project . Applications for key state permits and water rights transfers have been submitted, with results expected later this year.

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’ve been holding $BNGO since $1.00. There are so many micro-caps and small caps ready to explode that this will be the last money grab before the USA empire collapses.

I thought this collapse was suppose to take place under Obama.

FUCKYOU

Cripto millonario vampiro
BGOL Investor
2021 is my first year going in on individual stocks... I have all my stocks in ETFs... After I lost $8k in crypto a few years back ETFs have been a safe bet and im up $10k in profit in 2-3 years... Finally growing the balls and getting into single stocks...

conspiracy_brotha

Woke as fuck
BGOL Investor
2021 is my first year going in on individual stocks... I have all my stocks in ETFs... After I lost $8k in crypto a few years back ETFs have been a safe bet and im up $10k in profit in 2-3 years... Finally growing the balls and getting into single stocks...

What individual stocks you jumping into bro?

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
APXT
GNOG
MAIN
CSWC
NIO
HYLN (SELLING SOON)
TTCF
T (at&t)
FCEL
AAL(SELLING SOON)
M(macys)
CCL
WFC
DBX
FUSE
ZOM(my sleeper)
NNDM
OBSV
BAC
WBA
UBER
BGS
SBE
BEEM
MVIS
EXPC(ark invest hopefully buys)
CCIV
That’s why this thread is so interesting. You playas are way smarter than me though. There is no way I could keep up with that many stocks at once when I first started :eek2: :dance:

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
APXT
GNOG
MAIN
CSWC
NIO
HYLN (SELLING SOON)
TTCF
T (at&t)
FCEL
AAL(SELLING SOON)
M(macys)
CCL
WFC
DBX
FUSE
ZOM(my sleeper)
NNDM
OBSV
BAC
WBA
UBER
BGS
SBE
BEEM
MVIS
EXPC(ark invest hopefully buys)
CCIV

Pick a goal (long term or short term, growth or dividends, sectors that you know about and have an interest in), pick 5 stocks and do some deep research on each. Trust me there is really no short cuts even if you hire someone to do it.

FUCKYOU

Cripto millonario vampiro
BGOL Investor
Pick a goal (long term or short term, growth or dividends, sectors that you know about and have an interest in), pick 5 stocks and do some deep research on each. Trust me there is really no short cuts even if you hire someone to do it.
I am a long term holder... not looking for quick cash like I did with Bitcoin smh... I have $40k in etfs that is still growing and I dont plan to touch for a few years. I make reoccurring investments automatically from my bank on those ETFs ... I like the safety of not putting all my eggs in one basket with my single stocks... I own 25 shares of most of my single stocks with a goal of 100 shares depending on when dips occur... I am basically creating my own ETFs smh.. I’m holding for years on ETFs and single stocks... only selling when shit hits the fan... never chasing stocks or money... my bitcoin loss was a wise lesson...

I remember coming on bgol upset after I lost $8k in Bitcoin and a member told me to brush it off and take it as a learning experience. He told me not to give up on investing and how he took bigger losses and he’s a lot richer now because he didn’t let his loss stop his investing.. that shit resonated with me.. Bgol got some big bros on here for real

Last edited:

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The research/homework part is so underrated. I know I’ve been super lazy in that regard. It’s a lot easier to hear Chris Sain say buy $FCEL and skip the research. But the research touches on an important component of your investing, which I touched on in a previous post. It helps to protect you “emotionally” from the ebs and flow of the market.

It’s easy to invest and stay a company when the ticker is in the green. It’s a lot harder to do when it’s red. This is where your research into that companies long term future makes you see red as a Christmas gift that cames early and prompts you to increase your position rather than taking a loss and run.

The research is what allows you to see opportunities with other companies that may not be doing well at the moment.

The research helps you to forecast the future. A Biden presidency during your pre-election research means clean energy is likely to benefit and allows you to take positions ahead of time. How’s the saying go? Without vision they parish!

#tradingeducation

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
The research/homework part is so underrated. I know I’ve been super lazy in that regard. It’s a lot easier to hear Chris Sain say buy $FCEL and skip the research. But the research touches on an important component of your investing, which I touched on in a previous post. It helps to protect you “emotionally” from the ebs and flow of the market.

It’s easy to invest and stay a company when the ticker is in the green. It’s a lot harder to do when it’s red. This is where your research into that companies long term future makes you see red as a Christmas gift that cames early and prompts you to increase your position rather than taking a loss and run.

The research is what allows you to see opportunities with other companies that may not be doing well at the moment.

The research helps you to forecast the future. A Biden presidency during your pre-election research means clean energy is likely to benefit and allows you to take positions ahead of time. How’s the saying go? Without vision they parish!

#tradingeducation

Chris info is the truth though man! Especially the way he explains and goes into detail. I'm learning a lot from him.

3 Stocks to BUY THIS WEEK | Stock Lingo: When to Sell (Timely Exits) - YouTube

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Chris is fantastic and nothing in my post suggests he shouldn't be a resource. But if you ever want to grow as a trader then learning how to evaluate companies and the market on your own is essential.

If Chris disappears tomorrow then what?

True so I'm learning to fish from him and my own research. He's made me about $500 off PLUG, FCEL and a few others.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
True so I'm learning to fish from him and my own research. He's made me about $500 off PLUG, FCEL and a few others.

Excellent! Now challenge yourself to learn why those companies have blown up? What’s the expectation for them in 2021, and finally what other companies in that sector or another( always recommend diversification) will likely make gains or take losses in the next few weeks/months?

Last edited: