Happy Birthday @Dr. Truth

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
:hmm:



38 in Nov
Posted 2026


I’ll be 36 in November.
Posted 2021....... if true you would be 41 this year

Turned 36 in November you mad?
Posted 2021..... If true you would be 41 this year

We’ve been using 35 since we joined this site back in 2004 . I was 35 in 2004 and 35 in 2024 I’ll be turning 36 in November. I was 17 going on 18 in 2004 when I found this place
Posted 2022.... if true you were 18 in 2004 you would be 40 this yr

36 in November
Posted 2022..... if true you would be 40 this year

I’ll be 37 in November
Search my threads I’ve posted plenty of Black pussy
Last. FOH
Posted 2023....if true you would be 40 this year

36 in November
Posted 2023.....if true you would be 39 this year

I’ll be 37 in November
Posted 2024..... If true you would be 39 this year.



I believe you when you told Camille "We've been using 35 since we joined this site back in 2004". That would make you 57 years old this year.

In conclusion the evidence shows your true age is 56 this year turning 57. You are probably stuck in a "birthday groundhog's day" triggered by your Multiple Personality Disorder. My advice is to kill 2 of your personalities.....I suggest the gayest ones.
 
he probably went to chan's and got a moochu cake with egg rolls for candles. fuck him
 
Y'all ain't know?

He's one of those "Forever 21" ass niggas.

giphy.gif
 
Back
Top