XCactor. If you post your hand today MODS can ban me for life

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
oh so you sayin you just posted it for their eyes...

just post that summabytch mayne....

this is some damn good entertainment for a

monday morning mayne

I been posted my shit, but if any fool even questions

my moorishnes, they aint nevah read my postings

except for short bus shady

shout out to the real kniggas that repped the shortbus

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You even heard my voice when I was

Schooling vaiz4hustlers on

Our Moorish American heritage

Bruh IF you think anybody other

than a real knigga would dare

write what

I write

You slow as fuck.
:lol: I put my parameters up months ago but I was expected to jump up like I was on the clock and had seconds to prove.. There are a lot of beta males around BGOL unfortunately.

Also, great points about 3-Dimensional thinking and historical sharing of hidden information. That should be confirmation enough based on the knowledge you drop, but sadly there are too many low level thinkers around now.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I already addressed this for the last time but I will address it one more time here. I’m with it because it is time to take out the trash (coons and pro-whites) on BGOL:

Where is the list? I don’t take orders from the profane but I will gladly purge all of them out.

rules again (as posted above):

1) Relinquish USERNAME and PASSWORD (your screen name/identity becomes community property)
2) anyone in the pool is banned forever which is deep. @Drayonis, @HeathCliff , @mcguyver , @spider705 ,@veritech. I want all the trash taken out.

@HNIC can be the facilitator.

@Dr. Truth is a kept man, he don’t call any shots around here. This is the last time I’m addressing it. Agree to that, and get ready to never return.
@Mrfreddygoodbud - I posted this months ago, none of the cowards agreed to it. Only response is: “post the hand, cac!”. I confirmed to the mods and nothing happens. I’d confirm again no problem, if the detractors get banned. Without that, there is no incentive. I don’t believe @Iexx diamond will follow through so if another mod agrees to it, I’ll go through it again. Without, I got more important stuff to do :lol:

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
He saying he posted his requirements months ago but he keep quoting himself and posts he made in this LESS THAN A WEEK OLD THREAD.

Run the hand, cac.

And it need to be a different picture than the one you claim you sent to @Lexx Diamond and @HNIC. Because I know it literally takes 2 to 3 minutes to post and upload, and that pizza delivery driver ain't working until the afternoon shift today.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
@Mrfreddygoodbud - I posted this months ago, none of the cowards agreed to it. Only response is: “post the hand, cac!”. I confirmed to the mods and nothing happens. I’d confirm again no problem, if the detractors get banned. Without that, there is no incentive. I don’t believe @Iexx diamond will follow through so if another mod agrees to it, I’ll go through it again. Without, I got more important stuff to do :lol:
But why didn't you just post it here to begin with? Wouldn't that makes more sense? You didn't say you would send it to the mods only. You said you would post if certain individuals got banned. Not "I'll send it to the mods and then let them ban people". Mods probably knew that shit was fake too. Give the mods permission to post what you sent them.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Why this lying cac saying he posted a confirmation?

He said he wanted half the fucking board gone if he were to do it... so we supposed to believe he did the shit in silence and didn't go to HNIC smelling of wet dog and month old rain soaked crackers, demanding myself, truth and others have their accounts perma-banned??

:cmonson:

He sent a pic of a melaninated hand next to a list of demands on November 1, 2020 5:18PM. I to which I replied the original post was made Wednesday Ocktober 28th 11:13AM

Now go faggit , prove you’re not a propaganda spilling Honky. MODS feel free to ban me if he can post his hand today.

All @Lexx Diamond did was save you and the rest of the profane from getting banned. You and the rest of Dr. Trump’s entire theory of me being a Neanderthal was disproven via confirmation :lol:

I didn't save anyone. You failed to post the hand that day.

Exactly. But it goes to show how dumb some of these grown men are.

He and @HNIC received confirmation but they were saved via a technicality. If he pulls it again, :itsawrap: , but again, it will have to be through another objective party.

It's not a technicality. You did not meet the challenge in a timely manner as indicated in the original post.

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
For example here is a pic I took since my previous post in this thread. I didn't stop to moisturize or even flip the photo.

3SBe9I.jpg

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He sent a pic of a melaninated hand next to a list of demands on November 1, 2020 5:18PM. I to which I replied the original post was made Wednesday Ocktober 28th 11:13AM

I didn't save anyone. You failed to post the hand that day.

It's not a technicality. You did not meet the challenge in a timely manner as indicated in the original post.
Was there a written note next to the hand? Or was there a picture of his hand with his BGOL profile opened to authenticate? Or was it just a picture of a hand?

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This!!! Ghana is gonna get itself fucked up with this stupid shit.
The fact that you have a thread of grown men, spending hours questioning whether another poster is a so-called black man, while claiming to be so-called black themselves, wasting this much time on a witch hunt is indicative of how lost a lot of us in our community are.

you got brothas asking for detailed information and specifics of a confirmation I sent to the mods, why? Are they going to investigate for note content, the color of the ink used and the paper background? How many fingers were held up? These clowns sound like Barney fife and a bunch of keystone cops trying to solve a crime.

This is the stuff @Mrfreddygoodbud and @roots69 talk about with the TV programming :lol: imagine how much more productive some of these brothas could be if they cut out the feminism.

The profane won’t take a ban and I have no incentive to confirm again because it’ll still be questioned with no action but I hope some of these fools find some joy and productivity in their life soon. It is going to be a cold winter. :frozen:

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
The fact that you have a thread of grown men, spending hours questioning whether another poster is a so-called black man, while claiming to be so-called black themselves, wasting this much time on a witch hunt is indicative of how lost a lot of us in our community are.

you got brothas asking for detailed information and specifics of a confirmation I sent to the mods, why? Are they going to investigate for note content, the color of the ink used and the paper background? How many fingers were held up? These clowns sound like Barney fife and a bunch of keystone cops trying to solve a crime.

This is the stuff @Mrfreddygoodbud and @roots69 talk about with the TV programming :lol: imagine how much more productive some of these brothas could be if they cut out the feminism.

The profane won’t take a ban and I have no incentive to confirm again because it’ll still be questioned with no action but I hope some of these fools find some joy and productivity in their life soon. It is going to be a cold winter. :frozen:

Dude you could have deaded this shit in one minute on the 1st page in one single post.

5 days later and you whining about time wasted...

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
Dude you could have deaded this shit in one minute on the 1st page in one single post.

5 days later and you whining about time wasted...

LOL!! HNIC is like thanks for da site traffic bitch. If XFactorshas already said he confirmed who he is with the mods I dont see the problem.

But its dead obvious that some of the people going after him are paid Ghanian/Indian trolls. The US aint gonna give a fuck about Ghanian sovernity and trust me when I say this to the people who are typing BS for their Russian/Chinese masters.

Payback from the USA is a son of a bitch and America will make you suffer for generations for fucking with its elections. The worst part is that you'll never see it coming and you will have everything you earned snatched from you in an instant.

After the elections you trolls on this board will be easy to find and US will stop at nothing just to fuck you over. Enjoy life on the run gentleman!!

Thegooch

Registered

Just send the username to the NSA.gov or FBI.gov and be done with the shit. They will backtrack the VPN and find out the real location.

America will just bribe the local authorities to round them up and torture them until they give up more names. Can someone say (Beyonce voice) Waterboard !!!

Or make it even more simple 12 months later with a drone strike on their troll farm. Hope the Russians/China pay well and give asylum to their comrades. LOL!! Its gonna really suck to be them in 2021.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I understand the hand verification thingy because this site was infiltrated by stormfront faggots, and bgol went into full

wolfpack rampage to get them undercontrol...

and with russia infesting our cyberspace I can see some members going hard on the look out for opps.

I dont care about skin complexion, my life philosophy is

you respect me, I respect you... and vice versa...

simple...

I do think you should show your hand tho, its the only way bgol could control those that infiltrate..

personally its not that serious, but it sure is entertaining...lol

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It's a picture showing a hand partially with two fingers extended. With a note to the left and a white background.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This transcript alone of what was received is quite damning even without seeing said evidence...5 days after the challenge deadline...white background with list of voided demands sent to mods only instead of the actual thread challenge

Suspect as fuck :smh::roflmao:

Last edited:

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
LOL!! HNIC is like thanks for da site traffic bitch. If XFactorshas already said he confirmed who he is with the mods I dont see the problem.

But its dead obvious that some of the people going after him are paid Ghanian/Indian trolls. The US aint gonna give a fuck about Ghanian sovernity and trust me when I say this to the people who are typing BS for their Russian/Chinese masters.

Payback from the USA is a son of a bitch and America will make you suffer for generations for fucking with its elections. The worst part is that you'll never see it coming and you will have everything you earned snatched from you in an instant.

After the elections you trolls on this board will be easy to find and US will stop at nothing just to fuck you over. Enjoy life on the run gentleman!!

WTF are you talking about? Reading is fundamental. And as far as trolls are concerned you are one of two people in this thread who share IP's with a troll. If we were paranoid your IP and user name would have been nixed. It's never been about witch hunts.

DaMostHy

Troll Hunter
BGOL Investor

Man cut the shit. You took part in it. When it didn't go your way now it's all bullshit. The more you try to explain is the more white and suspect you come across. The list of demand five days later with a hand is seems like you had to wait for a coon to come visit. Probably some poor fool who thinks he's finally met some good white folks. :smh:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man cut the shit. You took part in it. When it didn't go your way now it's all bullshit. The more you try to explain is the more white and suspect you come across. The list of demand five days later with a hand is seems like you had to wait for a coon to come visit. Probably some poor fool who thinks he's finally met some good white folks. :smh:
When it didn’t go my way? :lol: you think i give a shit or in here trying to go back and forth with every poster? I confirmed with mods and that is all that will happen. My so-called demands were made months ago and nobody stepped up. I see why now as there are a bunch of cowards and sick MFs that have the thought in their brain to bribe folks to come in their home to take hand pics :eek2: (who even thinks that with sound mind?)

some fool even said “I tried to get half of BGOL banned” when the list only had 5 names. You and the rest of the profane can fight it out but as far as I’m concerned, I’m confirmed. You got a problem with it, take it up with @HNIC.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
That post was made "Start date Wednesday at 11:13 AM".

The original post reads....

As I said in response of your dispatch to us received November 1, 2020 5:18PM. There is an on going joke about white folks needing a Black guy to drop by to full fill the ID request. You're untimely response to the original post will do little more than fuel disbelief and give credence to disbelievers.

Wednesday was that day to show and prove. You had all day. For example If I want to take a picture of my hand and post it. That takes less than 2 minutes. If I do it the long way. It took you from Wednesday morning to Sunday evening to full fill a challenge made on Wednesday for that day.

If anyone wants the cliffnotes version.....

Lex says it took so long that @xfactor is probably lying.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So it took almost a week to receive a hand written letter and a two finger suspect pic? :lol:
It took me almost a week to find a stunt double, then that didn’t work so I had to buy a prosthetic hand, then get somebody to write a note about BGOL, then snap a photo just to prove a point. Brilliant use of time and a shrewd plan wouldn’t you say? :rolleyes:

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
This thread has been pure comedy.

Between Xfaggot ducking requests then sending shit out FIVE DAYS LATER to Lexx telling someone TO STFU cause they're ip is the same as TWO trolls.

HILARIOUS!!!

PS. Hand with time stamp. It's that easy.

UdWqcZT.jpg

Thegooch

Registered
WTF are you talking about? Reading is fundamental. And as far as trolls are concerned you are one of two people in this thread who share IP's with a troll. If we were paranoid your IP and user name would have been nixed. It's never been about witch hunts.

All Im saying is you got paid trolls on the board dude. I shouldn't expect yall to be able to regulate bootleg Cambridge Analytica shit.

But I did want to plant a seed in the heads of those who are on the board playing games, that they got bigger fish than thegooch to worry about. I think I got my point across.

Dont make this about me bro. Im as real as its gets. I say you make MFers lose they hoe ass loser/username if Xfactor is who he says he is. I got no power on this board. Im just a jackass with an opinion.

@Lexx Diamond who are the usernames sharing my IP bro??

Last edited: