XCactor. If you post your hand today MODS can ban me for life

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If XCACtor is confirmed a black man Today, I will gracefully honor the agreement and selfban myself from BGOL. Effective Immediately.

There you go. Ball is in your court now crackkka.
Somebody quote me and tag that mothafucka.

Pussy ass crackkka probably got me on ignore.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Put your name on the list to say “if xfactor is confirmed as a so-called black man, I will accept my PERMANENT ban from BGOL, effective immediately.” I will confirm with @HNIC , and you and the rest can find another board to post.
If XCACtor is confirmed a black man Today, I will gracefully honor the agreement and selfban myself from BGOL. Effective Immediately.

There you go. Ball is in your court now crackkka.
Tick Tock mothafucka.

It's about to be midnight on the East Coast, I ain't got all night to be fooling with you.

Are you gone shit or get off the pot?

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Damn so just gotta add a few more to the list of white people pretending to be black around here.
Honestly, you can TELL if someone is or isn't.
The ancestors don't speak through their keys like when I type shit.

KsCSqip.gif

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Damn so just gotta add a few more to the list of white people pretending to be black around here.
Honestly, you can TELL if someone is or isn't.
The ancestors don't speak through their keys like when I type shit.

KsCSqip.gif

You should post your list so we can all compare notes. It's time we start shunning all these white people trying to act black on here.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
I still have my Note 10+ but that home screen is nice.

I just looked at a new Samsung tablet, but I keep telling myself I don't need it.

Happy Birthday too! ❤
Thanks sweetness. I just upgraded from a Note 9. Check out Launcher 10 in the app store. It turns your phone into an Android/windows phone hybrid. The launcher is fast and highly customizable.