XCactor. If you post your hand today MODS can ban me for life

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Holy shit your black:eek2:
Ya boy is super black. In college and grad school I was President of the black student association. I lead marches for slain brothers and sisters, and now I mentor black students at the University.

I love bean pies, I do not eat pork, I have a black 96 impala, I recently sold my black challenger, I have a black wife and children, my ancestors were slaves in alabama, north Carolina, and Florida, and I can do a spot on impression of the barbershop scene in Coming to America. Last but not least, my soul food cooking is top notch and I am thinking about opening an upscale soul food joint similar to how Justin's was in the A.

tenor.gif

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Ya boy is super black. In college and grad school I was President of the black student association. I lead marches for slain brothers and sisters, and now I mentor black students at the University.

I love bean pies, I do not eat pork, I have a black 96 impala, I recently sold my black challenger, I have a black wife and children, my ancestors were slaves in alabama, north Carolina, and Florida, and I can do a spot on impression of the barbershop scene in Coming to America. Last but not least, my soul food cooking is top notch and I am thinking about opening an upscale soul food joint similar to how Justin's was in the A.

tenor.gif
What went wrong?

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
What went wrong?
Nothing at all. I Was fortunate to see the world from other vantage points. We Black americans have an obtuse view on how things are. We've been lied to so much and had information kept from us so long. Most of all, I learned that our financial systems are the root of all that is bad in this world. But, it is that same system that can provide an out, and path to a wonderful life. Most of this stuff in the news is just a smoke screen and a diversion from what really matters.

We have to accept the fact that all black folk are not the same.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

tenor.gif

HAND

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lmaoooooooooo I thought he would’ve easily posted it after 7 pages smh

“agents” get bushed/banned on thecoli if they can’t prove they’re black ijs :hmm:
Its more like 30 something. This ain't the first thread. Here is one of em.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Nothing at all. I Was fortunate to see the world from other vantage points. We Black americans have an obtuse view on how things are. We've been lied to so much and had information kept from us so long. Most of all, I learned that our financial systems are the root of all that is bad in this world. But, it is that same system that can provide an out, and path to a wonderful life. Most of this stuff in the news is just a smoke screen and a diversion from what really matters.

We have to accept the fact that all black folk are not the same.
We blacks huh? Your so called enlightened views are very coonish.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
lmaoooooooooo I thought he would’ve easily posted it after 7 pages smh

“agents” get bushed/banned on thecoli if they can’t prove they’re black ijs :hmm:

Yea. I dunno WTF HNIC is doing but he did the same thing with blunt. He let blunt run free till Duece popped him then he banned Duece. The ignore button button excuse doesn't make sense. If that is the only solution then let's get rid of rules and allow anything to be posted and tell the board to ignore what they don't like.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Woooo Tito is a hot mess.

Anyway since we talking wives in the medical field.....

PS. Y'all like the sexy red controller??

RoElU69.jpg

EjTV4Pa.jpg

PS..... They're twins

v2YQTxC.jpg
So I went to get my wife's scrubs...her name is on one side, her clinic's name is on the other. Her hospital scrubs are generic.

You have me beaten on this one, but I'll get you next time.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
So I went to get my wife's scrubs...her name is on one side, her clinic's name is on the other. Her hospital scrubs are generic.

You have me beaten on this one, but I'll get you next time.

Hahahaha. Yeah they changed their scrubs. These don't have her name but have her hospital on one side. Wife says she likes not having her name on the scrubs.

tebriel69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Still waiting for you to share what views I have that are coonish?
So I remember when I was in the A for college in the AUC Ol boy Diddy was talking about his restaurant named after his son. My broke ass worked at target in buck head but I remember driving by it. Knew I’d never set foot inside. But I always thought it was a a rich, upscale, steak house / white people food joint. It’s a a soul food spot????

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
So I remember when I was in the A for college in the AUC Ol boy Diddy was talking about his restaurant named after his son. My broke ass worked at target in buck head but I remember driving by it. Knew I’d never set foot inside. But I always thought it was a a rich, upscale, steak house / white people food joint. It’s a a soul food spot????
My G! It was ahead of its time. Soul food and caribbean food served and prepared as upscale dishes. Think of shrimp and grits in a champaign glass.
Gracious-Grits-Mini-Shrimp-and-Grits-Website.png

This is just an example, not an actual photo.

But, it was a brilliant idea, it was just run poorly. Very bad management. Since he was an absentee owner, he couldn't ensure the quality and service at all times. I think at one point the general manager didn't pay the entire staff for weeks. So, Puffy decided that shit quick. He didn't want his name going down in flames over people mismanaging his assets.
Justins-full-e1430966299251.jpg

Dang, this pic just brought back memories.

Last edited:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Thanks sweetness. I just upgraded from a Note 9. Check out Launcher 10 in the app store. It turns your phone into an Android/windows phone hybrid. The launcher is fast and highly customizable.

And to think the new gentry neighbors attempted to use the Yard as a dog park. Uncultured fucks.