XCactor. If you post your hand today MODS can ban me for life

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
You yet again are showing what a moron you are. You labeled me a black immigrant and now you want me to prove to you that I am black.

You ARE a black immigrant! I never said you weren't black. I said you were too much of a bitch to step to the mic yet you stay asking for hand pics, man-googling, and trying to dox other posters.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You ARE a black immigrant! I never said you weren't black. I said you were too much of a bitch to step to the mic yet you stay asking for hand pics, man-googling, and trying to dox other posters.
That’s the funniest part to me. The confirmation method asked for, which was provided. But you’ve challenged all of them to get on zoom none of them have stepped up.

Yet I’m supposed to drop everything I’m doing to post a hand photo immediately (and if I don’t it is because I had to go find someone to let me take a pic of their hand next to a written and dated noted :lol:). That fool @mcguyver even fully exposed himself as a pro-white talking about hand-writing.

It is just as easy to hop on a zoom call as it is to take a photo, actually faster to do so, but nobody is willing. I wonder why?

have any of the dectractors stepped up to your challenge yet?

another thread that goes into the “Trump has made BGOL turn pro-white” archive as many have exposed themselves as “Karens” in this thread. I wonder how many have called the police on someone or serve as informants?

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
That’s the funniest part to me. The confirmation method asked for, which was provided. But you’ve challenged all of them to get on zoom none of them have stepped up.

Yet I’m supposed to drop everything I’m doing to post a hand photo immediately (and if I don’t it is because I had to go find someone to let me take a pic of their hand next to a written and dated noted :lol:). That fool @mcguyver even fully exposed himself as a pro-white talking about hand-writing.

It is just as easy to hop on a zoom call as it is to take a photo, actually faster to do so, but nobody is willing. I wonder why?

have any of the dectractors stepped up to your challenge yet?

another thread that goes into the “Trump has made BGOL turn pro-white” archive as many have exposed themselves as “Karens” in this thread. I wonder how many have called the police on someone or serve as informants?

I've been challenging these motherfuckers for a YEAR, and none will show up. And it's always the ones like Truth and Mcguyver who talk the most shit but will be the first to have an excuse. Add Walter Panov to the list as well.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Word to the wise:

If you agree with @Dr. Truth / @Dr. fiction / @Dr. Trump on ANYTHING you need to rethink immediately and probably question your sanity. 15+ years and he has NEVER been competent about ANYTHING except crack cocaine use and Korean sex slaves/mail order brides and has been proven to be more of a pathological liar than Trump.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
You better hope it doesn’t, and if it does, you better hope somebody doesn’t decide to log into LexisNexis or DnB and do a little research.

There's actually a guy who used to post here who did just that! :lol:

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Yet I’m supposed to drop everything I’m doing to post a hand photo immediately
But you've made numerous post after it was asked for, so clearly, you weren't that busy. And you actually did take the photo, you just didn't post it in the thread. So again, you're not that busy.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
This fag still ain’t proven shit now he feels bold because he got that coon VA caping for him. Two of the most pathetic pieces of shit on BGOL. Coon and Ivory

Which member of Dr Truth Productions is posting today? Talking to you is like talking to the demon-possessed girl in "The Exorcist." Just multiple entities evading questions and spewing foul-mouthed insults.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

The fuck is up with you and hearing men talk and seeing them on vids? You fuk faggot. And you are A bitch ass Troll it's no holds barred when it comes to you bitches.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Your sentiment of not believing me means about as much to me as the trash I took out this morning.

:lol: I bet for most in this thread still begging, this is the first time some have gotten to talk authoritatively in their entire adult life. Not to their boss, not to their wife (or “partner” since there are clearly LGBT members here). But the profane can fight it out. I’m on to the next thing.

Stop the bullshit. Your behavior in this thread allowed up to have 11 pages of jokes at your expense and confirmation that you're a pussy. Anything else is you trying to safe face.

But hey.....do you.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
"I thought that was some Italian shit"

Don't help dis nigga out. He's been Googling Italian ass and looking at Fabio taint all night trying to find "Gooch". LOL!! Don't ruin his joy. Gay Google is his joy.

Yall MFers are straight out a comic book. This aint about inlanders vs African vs ADOS. This is about your personal passion for Italian ass. Or maybe you trying to market John Travolta massage creams instead of shea butter.

That would give you 2 jobs on top of your internet troll one.

So you trying to say if I search for all those things you mentioned, your username pops up?

And I've never heard a black person use your username.

Last edited:

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
Hmmmm.

The ADOS contingent are giving one last gasp before the big reveal of their founder

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
Hmmmmmm.

I was joking earlier about this but now I wonder. The making lists of his "enemies". The overwhelming desire for attention and it doesn't matter if it's good or bad.

Do y'all think Xfactor is really MITDropout aka Tiny Tina?? Are you gonna see a dirty apartment and rented Lamborghini in the near future?

Hey @Lexx Diamond and @Camille what do y'all think???

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
The fuck is up with you and hearing men talk and seeing them on vids? You fuk faggot. And you are A bitch ass Troll it's no holds barred when it comes to you bitches.

What's up with you wanting to see a man's hand? You want him to jack you off or something? What's up with you googling posters' names and pulling up fake IGs and urbandictionary as fake ocks? What's up with you failing to acknowledge that you're Bajan?

All you do is spew lies and misinformation and bullshit, and then you cry and bitch when you get called out on it.

Hmmmm.

The ADOS contingent are giving one last gasp before the big reveal of their founder

Who gives a fuck about Hunter Biden? Let a Black man smoke crack and father bastard children by a stripper and see what kind of breaks Biden would cut for him.

And Antonio Moore has readily acknowledged that he wrote for Newsmax. Perhaps your illiterate ass should actually READ the articles that he's written!

Antonio Moore

Black Wealth From Kanye to Donald Glover: America's Decadent Veil
May 11, 2018
Now more than ever in America, wealth is a generational asset.
click here for the full story

Tax Reform and America's New Robber Barons
Dec 11, 2017
Whether we look at the House or the Senate bill, the tax reform plan being passed by Congress is a disaster waiting to happen.

Black Millionaires Hardly Exist in America
Oct 4, 2017
Despite the repetitive displays of black wealth opulence by media through everyone from Jay-Z to Lebron James, by the data, hardly any black families in America are worth above even a single million dollars.

America's Original Sin of Slavery Causes Uproar in Charlottesville
Aug 16, 2017
For over a century America has been a country in denial about its past, a nation refusing to apologize, nor truly recognize chattel slavery's foundational role in its creation.

Is Bill Gates Worth More Than the Bottom Half of Black America?
Jun 15, 2017
The truth is, by the data, there are very few black families that are even single millionaires in America, while well over 8.5 million white families are above this million-dollar threshold.

Median Black Family Is Worth $1,700 After the Obama Years
Apr 7, 2017
The Racial Wealth Gap is real and it's growing. In recent years, the calcification of wealth among the rich has only exaggerated the impact of our nation's sad historical legacy.

Kaepernick May Never Play Football Again for Saying Black Lives Matter
Apr 4, 2017
I was behind NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick when he took a knee during the national anthem in protest of police brutality. But I also knew the stance would be a problem for Kap going forward.

Rep. Lewis Goes Too Far Calling Trump Win Illegitimate
Jan 15, 2017
The thorny road we walk down when a sitting congressman overtly questions the legitimacy of our soon-to-be president leaves us in a place that none of us may want to follow to its ultimate end.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Hmmmmmm.

I was joking earlier about this but now I wonder. The making lists of his "enemies". The overwhelming desire for attention and it doesn't matter if it's good or bad.

Do y'all think Xfactor is really MITDropout aka Tiny Tina?? Are you gonna see a dirty apartment and rented Lamborghini in the near future?

Nah. Tina blocks the same people every time he creates a new name. Tina always reveals himself after the first new post he creates.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
What's up with you wanting to see a man's hand? You want him to jack you off or something? What's up with you googling posters' names and pulling up fake IGs and urbandictionary as fake ocks? What's up with you failing to acknowledge that you're Bajan?

All you do is spew lies and misinformation and bullshit, and then you cry and bitch when you get called out on it.

You put your big block head up on vid, no one even asked you to. You ain't about the shit you troll with and that is a fact. Again you are a bitch troll.

Last edited:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Hmmmmmm.

Naw that idiot is the same angry bitch every username. He usually only makes it to 1 or 2 posts when he's trying to disguise it, then the angry encyclopedia long threads explode.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stop the bullshit. Your behavior in this thread allowed up to have 11 pages of jokes at your expense and confirmation that you're a pussy. Anything else is you trying to safe face.

But hey.....do you.
You think my feelings are hurt by this thread? I haven’t even gone through it other than if I was quoted or tagged. I did what I did and that is it. There will be no bans because there were no rules broken so you can speculate all you want from the confirmation I provided in private, I might add. I think I saw it posted in here so is @BGOL now posting private correspondences in public now? :eek2:

I remember the last time that happened, a member left (@Blunt) and a mod lost their job (@Duece) and @HNIC deleted an entire thread and banned anyone that even said the word “blunt”. The same thread that @Dr. Truth admitted he was a fraud but I won’t get the same treatment and protection because I’m actually so-called black.

:lol:

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
You put your big block head up on vid, no one even asked you to. You ain't about the shit you troll with and that us a fact. Again you are a bitch troll.

And you're afraid to even SPEAK the shit you type or show your ashy-ass hand!

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Looks like this thread is really all about a so-called black man advocating for his people. Same reason Ice Cube was attacked. If a so-called black man isn’t with the two-party bullshit, the pro-whites go into bully and shame mode.

the main detractors are the pro-whites and there were posters upset I didn’t post earlier because they wanted @Dr. Truth banned for good.

Sorry for the let down to those brothas but it wasn’t going to happen, he would’ve only gotten a temporary ban :lol:

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
You think my feelings are hurt by this thread? I haven’t even gone through it other than if I was quoted or tagged. I did what I did and that is it. There will be no bans because there were no rules broken so you can speculate all you want from the confirmation I provided in private, I might add. I think I saw it posted in here so is @BGOL now posting private correspondences in public now? :eek2:

I remember the last time that happened, a member left (@Blunt) and a mod lost their job (@Duece) and @HNIC deleted an entire thread and banned anyone that even said the word “blunt”. The same thread that @Dr. Truth admitted he was a fraud but I won’t get the same treatment and protection because I’m actually so-called black.

:lol:

The fact that you waited 5 days then sent a pic to the mods instead of just posting it says yes.....you were hurt.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor

Who gives a fuck about Hunter Biden? Let a Black man smoke crack and father bastard children by a stripper and see what kind of breaks Biden would cut for him.

And Antonio Moore has readily acknowledged that he wrote for Newsmax. Perhaps your illiterate ass should actually READ the articles that he's written!

Antonio Moore

Black Wealth From Kanye to Donald Glover: America's Decadent Veil
May 11, 2018
Now more than ever in America, wealth is a generational asset.

Tax Reform and America's New Robber Barons
Dec 11, 2017
Whether we look at the House or the Senate bill, the tax reform plan being passed by Congress is a disaster waiting to happen.

Black Millionaires Hardly Exist in America
Oct 4, 2017
Despite the repetitive displays of black wealth opulence by media through everyone from Jay-Z to Lebron James, by the data, hardly any black families in America are worth above even a single million dollars.

America's Original Sin of Slavery Causes Uproar in Charlottesville
Aug 16, 2017
For over a century America has been a country in denial about its past, a nation refusing to apologize, nor truly recognize chattel slavery's foundational role in its creation.

Is Bill Gates Worth More Than the Bottom Half of Black America?
Jun 15, 2017
The truth is, by the data, there are very few black families that are even single millionaires in America, while well over 8.5 million white families are above this million-dollar threshold.

Median Black Family Is Worth $1,700 After the Obama Years
Apr 7, 2017
The Racial Wealth Gap is real and it's growing. In recent years, the calcification of wealth among the rich has only exaggerated the impact of our nation's sad historical legacy.

Kaepernick May Never Play Football Again for Saying Black Lives Matter
Apr 4, 2017
I was behind NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick when he took a knee during the national anthem in protest of police brutality. But I also knew the stance would be a problem for Kap going forward.

Rep. Lewis Goes Too Far Calling Trump Win Illegitimate
Jan 15, 2017
The thorny road we walk down when a sitting congressman overtly questions the legitimacy of our soon-to-be president leaves us in a place that none of us may want to follow to its ultimate end.

Hahahaha.

Woooo hit dogs hollar.

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
Are you a Bajan immigrant?

I can't tell if he Bajan but I think he may be "Gayjan"

tumblr_moljfvUAYF1rp4duqo1_250.gif

.......memba he's into Italian "Goochi".

Macgayver got the "I-tailinan" shea butter part of the game on lock.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Hmmmmmm.

I can't see that.... based solely on the posting style it's not a match...

Tiny Tina is EASY to spot... you see three thumb swipes worth of a post and after the first 2 sentences you're like "yeah that's Tina."

Last edited: