XCactor. If you post your hand today MODS can ban me for life

DaMostHy

Troll Hunter
BGOL Investor
When it didn’t go my way? :lol: you think i give a shit or in here trying to go back and forth with every poster? I confirmed with mods and that is all that will happen. My so-called demands were made months ago and nobody stepped up. I see why now as there are a bunch of cowards and sick MFs that have the thought in their brain to bribe folks to come in their home to take hand pics :eek2: (who even thinks that with sound mind?)

some fool even said “I tried to get half of BGOL banned” when the list only had 5 names. You and the rest of the profane can fight it out but as far as I’m concerned, I’m confirmed. You got a problem with it, take it up with @HNIC.

I don't believe you. You had all day Wednesday. Seems like the only ones around here that believe you also believe the earth is flat. One believes he's not a trick and the whores he pays for sex and company in south America actually like him.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
All Im saying is you got paid trolls on the board dude. I shouldn't expect yall to be able to regulate bootleg Cambridge Analytica shit.

But I did want to plant a seed in the heads of those who are on the board playing games, that they got bigger fish than thegooch to worry about. I think I got my point across.

Dont make this about me bro. Im as real as its gets. I say you make MFers lose they hoe ass loser/username if Xfactor is who he says he is. I got no power on this board. Im just a jackass with an opinion.

@Lexx Diamond who are the usernames sharing my IP bro??

I have no justifiable proof there are paid trolls here. If you have that proof present it. Otherwise it is speculation. The other user names are banned and need not be mentioned. As they are unsearchable outside of where a post made may have been quoted. It's a wireless IP. Not your LAN.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WTF are you talking about? Reading is fundamental. And as far as trolls are concerned you are one of two people in this thread who share IP's with a troll. If we were paranoid your IP and user name would have been nixed. It's never been about witch hunts.
Wait

Who @Thegooch share ips with?

I knew sum was up when he started talking to me like he knew me for years.

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
Gooch is slang for the perineum, or the area between the anus and genitals, usually on a man.

tumblr_m3bw6eXJq11qh7ut9o1_500.gif

Right guy is the good cop, left guy is the bad one. I'm in the middle!!

Fuck outta hear man. Thats what your faggy ass likes to dream about. The price of real estate in your head is cheap if you worried bout me dude.

I make you feel like your in 6th grade ..........if you even made it that far. LOL!!

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
tumblr_m3bw6eXJq11qh7ut9o1_500.gif

Right guy is the good cop, left guy is the bad one. I'm in the middle!!

Fuck outta hear man. Thats what your faggy ass likes to dream about. The price of real estate in your head is cheap if you worried bout me dude.

I make you feel like your in 6th grade ..........if you even made it that far. LOL!!

I thought that was some Italian shit so I searched for the meaning. I look 6th grade but you didn't research the name before using it. Put that shit in dictionary.com. PUN intended

Thegooch

Registered
I thought that was some Italian shit so I searched for the meaning. I look 6th grade but you didn't research the name before using it. Put that shit in dictionary.com. PUN intended

LOL!! I'll buy that pea sized lot in your brain for $1 dolla. When you googled gooch did you actually have to see one? You know what dat mean. You a gay ass nigga!!

If you got male anus on your mind it aint cus you of my name. Its cus you like male anus.

Like Mike asked Boosie 'are your homosexual"? Why is male anus on your mind boy.

Is you from dis country? You aint from my era or area if you gotta Google my name lame.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
LOL!! I'll buy that pea sized lot in your brain for $1 dolla. When you googled gooch did you actually have to see one? You know what dat mean. You a gay ass nigga!!

If you got male anus on your mind it aint cus you of my name. Its cus you like male anus.

Like Mike asked Boosie 'are your homosexual"? Why is male anus on your mind boy.

Is you from dis country? You aint from my era or area if you gotta Google my name lame.

.you should just change your name to asshole.

Thegooch

Registered

.you should just change your name to asshole.

You just wanna google male ass. Its okay to be gay your a hardcore Democratic dummy.

You could be an investigative reporter at Vanity magazine. I bet you:ll fit right in.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Then he sent it to a mod instead of dropping it in the thread. The fuck is so secretive about a hand pic?

Bajan batty-boi, you’ve never proven shit about yourself. You even run from the fact that you’re from Barbados.

Hell nah he’s not from this country. Hence his hatred of Black America and ADOS. And he’s BGOL’s official man-googler.

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
Bajan batty-boi, you’ve never proven shit about yourself. You even run from the fact that you’re from Barbados.

Hell nah he’s not from this country. Hence his hatred of Black America and ADOS. And he’s BGOL’s official man-googler.

Bro the first slaves brought into the United States were imported from Barbados. They were skilled people for the small part. For the most part the slaves imported were children. The islands of Central America were breeding grounds for slaves imported to the Americas at in the inception of chattel slavery in the United States of America. The Spanish controlled islands took there bread slaves to their Spanish provinces in South America as did the English and so on and so forth.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Bro the first slaves brought into the United States were imported from Barbados. They were skilled people for the small part. For the most part the slaves imported were children. The islands of Central America were breeding grounds for slaves imported to the Americas at in the inception of chattel slavery in the United States of America. The Spanish controlled islands took there bread slaves to their Spanish provinces in South America as did the English and so on and so forth.

Yes. And there is a 400-year history from that era until today that you’re ignoring.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Why do assume I am ignoring anything? Especially since I am relating to a form of slave trade to the US that started long before if was legalized in 1776.

Slavery was codified in the American colonies long before 1776.

But what is the ultimate point you’re trying to make?

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
Slavery was codified in the American colonies long before 1776.

But what is the ultimate point you’re trying to make?

Berating islanders is ridiculous. Our ancestors were treated like less than cattle. Brought here from the islands as their British forefathers had designated those islands for breaking slaves and farming sugar.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Berating islanders is ridiculous. Our ancestors were treated like less than cattle. Brought here from the islands as their British forefathers had designated those islands for breaking slaves and farming sugar.

I only berate those islanders, like mcguyver, who disrespect us and our history and concerns and think we should just continue to be mules for the Democratic Party.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
I only berate those islanders, like mcguyver, who disrespect us and our history and concerns and think we should just continue to be mules for the Democratic Party.

You and your crew are a bunch of fuck bitches. Everytime you get cornered and proven what you are you try to change the script. See how all roads lead back to Democrats with You morons? Even that dude with the fucked up screen name (he's probably another one of You aliases) brought up Democrats. And You berate no one you cunt, you run around the board spreading black hate. You and your crew are a bunch of Trolling bitches.

Last edited:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
It's a foible of deleterious mental and social character indictments you need shed. Should you ever want to see the whole picture for more than speculation.

So lets say it was proven him or anyone in his crew of bitches were proven white, they would be banned immediately right? So why is what they are doing cool with HNIC just cause he thinks they are black or that they have been on the board for a long time?

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
So lets say it was proven him or anyone in his crew of bitches were proven white, they would be banned immediately right? So why is what they are doing cool with HNIC just cause he thinks they are black or that they have been on the board for a long time?

You’ve yet to show and prove anything about yourself. You still don’t even acknowledge being Bajan!

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
You’ve yet to show and prove anything about yourself. You still don’t even acknowledge being Bajan!

You yet again are showing what a moron you are. You labeled me a black immigrant and now you want me to prove to you that I am black.

Thegooch

Registered
"I thought that was some Italian shit"

The Gooch was the kid that Arnold was afraid of on Different Strokes.
Shit, I'm old.

Don't help dis nigga out. He's been Googling Italian ass and looking at Fabio taint all night trying to find "Gooch". LOL!! Don't ruin his joy. Gay Google is his joy.

Yall MFers are straight out a comic book. This aint about inlanders vs African vs ADOS. This is about your personal passion for Italian ass. Or maybe you trying to market John Travolta massage creams instead of shea butter.

That would give you 2 jobs on top of your internet troll one.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't believe you. You had all day Wednesday. Seems like the only ones around here that believe you also believe the earth is flat. One believes he's not a trick and the whores he pays for sex and company in south America actually like him.
Your sentiment of not believing me means about as much to me as the trash I took out this morning.

:lol: I bet for most in this thread still begging, this is the first time some have gotten to talk authoritatively in their entire adult life. Not to their boss, not to their wife (or “partner” since there are clearly LGBT members here). But the profane can fight it out. I’m on to the next thing.