Ice Cube is a Trump Supporter

BlkStrength

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Got Cube out here looking like Papa Doc from 8 mile
1492832200388.gif

I think Cube meant well tho.

They name dropped his azz to steal votes....

Cube should have known better...Trump wouldn't be caught dead in the same zipcode with him. He can't risk losing that Jewish vote. And many of them consider him "antisemitic".

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Nah, Bro. Anybody willing to talk before the election is playing yo ass. They announced the shit for black votes and Cube wasn't ready for the backlash. He played his self trying to swim with the sharks. Who elected Cube to speak for us anyway? Did I miss that meeting? Cube is great at many things but negotiating on behalf of black people was ever one of them. The only person to talk to that might have a chance to get us some money before the year is out is Nancy Pelosi.

Bro I totally get where you are coming from. There are thousands of Americans all over the USA that have worked in politics for years, months and days who are more qualified. Sadly the potus is an imbecile and white supremacist among other things. He doesn't give a shit about Black people being more than entertainment and money making prospects. It's a shit show of epic proportions to say the least. The man only acknowledges people with entertainment influence. As those are the only Black people he has ever allowed himself to get seemingly close to for a photo.

People who have dedicated there lives to the struggle are still available in abundance. I'm talking about District Council Members, Local Congressmen, Mayors, Governors, Senators, Members of the House and Congress. The people that were already there who he has no interest in speaking with.

With that being said I won't knock Ice Cube or anyone who can get something out of this administration for us so called Black people. And if the next administration can make it even better that is great. However, the notion to say 'fuck that I won't work with this admin at all because I don't like them and their politics and would rather gamble on the next party' is unnecessary.

On the flip side If Ice Cube blew off an opportunity to help Black people and Trump won another term Ice Cube would be blamed for not taking the opportunity when it was there. Folks would say shit like 'oh he so knows who to work with whites to make money and movies but not the help Black people. He wasn't interested in the that part huh?' You can't win for losing sometimes. At least that's what I see of it.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Roland Martin had Ice Cube on his show. Cube comes in at the 45 minute mark. Roland asked Cube what in his plan mirrors Trump's Platinum plan. Ice Cube had to look at a seperate screen to see what was on it. He don't know what's in the plan(51 minute mark) :hmm: . Roland schooled him. Cube just did what all Trump supporter do, shrugged it off. Ice Cube is wrong and he know it but he don't want to admit he is wrong.

Roland is a sock puppet for Democrats that tried to put the squeeze on and Cube didn’t budge. All the Ice Coon talk is dying down and Dems are really getting exposed.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
@lazarus

YOU:
address income disparity, job hiring, education, prison sentencing and targeting, and compensation for three centuries of free labor that the white man profited of and the purposely devaluation of houses, illegal drug testing, eradication of successful communities without penalty or compensation, and putting drugs in black communities.

ME:
Ok cool. You believe Trump nem gon do that?

YOU:
nope. we on our own. no saviors coming from politics.

ME:
aiight bet. so what's the move? (aka what is the plan to get to those things?)

YOU:
invest in our own communities (vague, we do this now)
stop looking for others to save us (what tf does this even mean? ok we look to ourselves, WHO? HOW? WHAT does "SAVING US" mean?) come up with our own leaders (what kind of leaders? What are they leading?)
use the leverage we have in entertainment (to do what boycott? so we want stuff from the people that run entertainment? or do we expect them to tell the government to give us something?)
come up with contigency exit plans and invest in land (exit plans to exit what? we already own land, how do you mean invest in land?), condemn parties when they reach out to celebrities (you JUST said use our leverage in entertainment though. how does this work? do the entertainers get legislation done for us? or do our leaders work with the entertainers to apply the leverage? there's a very glaring contradiction here.)
ask for tangible things starting from a local level. (Ask WHO? Local government? What are some of these tangibles?)

the problem is the majority think someone is going to help them (you JUST said ask for stuff literally in the last sentence)
sit back and hope, want a pat on the back or pray to a white man (wut?)

ME:
how will we be able to operate outside of the system of government and the laws of the country and states and cities we live in? this spoke to your statement about investing in land, as it seemed to imply that having our own would somehow create some autonomy. We'd still be in the US, subject to state and federal law and taxation. If that's not what you meant, what did you mean?
what will our leaders be leading? This is a question of structure. What is the role and function of the LEADER in your statement? Elected representatives? To represent us in government? Don't we have those? What's different about how you see this?
what are the exit plans exiting? you said contingency exit plan, I simply asked what we would be exiting. the country? participation in government?
what would be the reason we enact them? what would precipitate our need to exit?
the parties we condemn for reaching out to celebs, are these political parties that we create? you said use our influence in entertainment, so this is confusing on it's face.
does that mean we create our own government? how does that interface with the city and state governments? if we are our own government, who are we asking for tangible things at a local level? ourselves? the cities that we invested in land in? this is because you were unclear about what we would be exiting.

we shouldn't think anyone should help us but we're asking someone for tangible things at a local level? this addressed the logical fallacy of the idea you put forth.

what are some examples of actual functional societal systems with this structure? this was to see if there was a working model of this that you have seen vs just imagining some shit, so that maybe I could look at it and relieve you of the burden of articulation.

YOU:
there is no need to operate outside the system and laws of the country. did I suggest something illegal? My goodness. I know it's scary to actually think and control your own destiny, but it's possible without a master. this offers no answer, and is where you started getting huffy because you know you don't have them. notice I only asked for clarification on your ideas before now, and you started acting like a bitch here.

our leaders will have our interest and we hold them accountable. non-answer. i asked what these leaders would be leading.
no more celebrities as role models how can you say who should be a role model or not? i think Lebron is a great role model. I think Clarence Thomas isn't. This statement is dumb.
They have to be authentic and not out for a quick buck or a book tour. you starting to sound pretty simple bro

no, I'm talking about the two party system. No, I never mentioned creating our own government. Sheesh. What is wrong with you? i just asked normal ass questions though lol but you are clearly getting agitated

No one is going to help us at our current state, yes. So who are our leaders asking for tangibles? you're all over the place.

The Jewish community had a somewhat similar struggle and bonded to build together. We have a unique experience so you can't go around mimicking other attempts. you cited an example and IMMEDIATELY said we can't use that example as an example. LMFAO

Why so many questions? nigga! because none of that shit made any sense lol how you got a plan and get mad at niggas wanting to understand what you on? I know why, because you have no idea how to make any of that shit work.

This is what I'm talking about. No attempt to try, just negative assumptions and constant barraging to try to stop something before trying. again, all i asked for was clarity. if i'm trying to sign up for your program, you can't even give me fucking marching orders. tf nigga, damn lol

You are mind fucked. This is the exact reason black businesses don't support each other because you have been taught and trained to question your own and believe in the white man. see again, getting agitated and insulting because you don't have any real follow up on your GOALS. notice I haven said shit about biden, no white man, haven't shitted on any black people, none of that. you brought all that shit into this.

I still answered all your questions even though I didn't personally have a complete truly and tested guidebook of instructions I created all by myself without help that is needed for you to try to want to do something different. Bro. you literally answered no questions lol this shit is crazy Ridiculous. Hard agree! I have this crazy idea that other people can help brainstorm solutions and ideas and have other thoughts besides my own. Other people are with actual structured governmental and civic engagement but you reject it because it deals with...and this is the crazy part...the party that has actually tried to get us shit vs the one that actively tries to fuck us over
Now tell me, how is the democratic party going to increase black wealth when they haven't done so the 60 years we have voted for them? What's different this time around? it's literally all right here, so not only do I think that you haven't read it but I think that you are more invested in hating these people than getting the shit you are complaining about.

ME:
You did exactly what I knew you would do, which was get defensive and not give any sensible answers.

For the record, I asked questions that spoke directly to the points you made. Just like anyone curious about joining a movement would.

A GOAL IS NOT A PLAN
you didnt answer one question i asked but spent the entire time dissecting mine. you know why i cant do the same? you refuse to answer.

what is your goal or plan? how is biden going to help you? i asked you.

that plan by biden are just goals as well. lol. youre so full of shit. and its going to be implemented this time after 60 years of not doing shit. are you retarded? i mean seriously, Charlie brown trying to kick the football stupid. white people are not your friend.

you dumbocrats are brainwashed idiots. go pray to your white jesus to save you and maybe you get some tossed bones after dinner.

bitch niggas

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Bro I totally get where you are coming from. There are thousands of Americans all over the USA that have worked in politics for years, months and days who are more qualified. Sadly the potus is an imbecile and white supremacist among other things. He doesn't give a shit about Black people being more than entertainment and money making prospects. It's a shit show of epic proportions to say the least. The man only acknowledges people with entertainment influence. As those are the only Black people he has ever allowed himself to get seemingly close to for a photo.

People who have dedicated there lives to the struggle are still available in abundance. I'm talking about District Council Members, Local Congressmen, Mayors, Governors, Senators, Members of the House and Congress. The people that were already there who he has no interest in speaking with.

With that being said I won't knock Ice Cube or anyone who can get something out of this administration for us so called Black people. And if the next administration can make it even better that is great. However, the notion to say 'fuck that I won't work with this admin at all because I don't like them and their politics and would rather gamble on the next party' is unnecessary.

On the flip side If Ice Cube blew off an opportunity to help Black people and Trump won another term Ice Cube would be blamed for not taking the opportunity when it was there. Folks would say shit like 'oh he so knows who to work with whites to make money and movies but not the help Black people. He wasn't interested in the that part huh?' You can't win for losing sometimes. At least that's what I see of it.

I 100% respect that. But what I don't like is Cube's rhetoric before he did it. He was on some don't vote type of bullshit. He always has been. There's no working with Trump. Everybody knows that. It's about cutting deals and if Trump's not benefitting it ain't happening. Cube knows this. That's suspect to black folks. Fucking with a racist president to trade money for votes? Even if you win, you lose.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
you didnt answer one question i asked but spent the entire time dissecting mine. you know why i cant do the same? you refuse to answer.

what is your goal or plan? how is biden going to help you? i asked you.

that plan by biden are just goals as well. lol. youre so full of shit. and its going to be implemented this time after 60 years of not doing shit. are you retarded? i mean seriously, Charlie brown trying to kick the football stupid. white people are not your friend.

you dumbocrats are brainwashed idiots. go pray to your white jesus to save you and maybe you get some tossed bones after dinner.

bitch niggas
Nigga

You are illiterate

I bet you stay with somebody

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Nigga

You are illiterate

I bet you stay with somebody
Yeah, I can type but can't read.

Damn, you're dumb.

Just stay on your knees and take shots from old white dudes. It is what it is. You don't have to bash anything black self-created. Just admit what you are. You believe the white man is going to help you for no reason because you are scared to stand on your own. Just a plantation boy pussy. I wish you the best.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Yeah, I can type but can't read.

Damn, you're dumb.

Just stay on your knees and take shots from old white dudes. It is what it is. You don't have to bash anything black self-created. Just admit what you are. You believe the white man is going to help you for no reason because you are scared to stand on your own. Just a plantation boy pussy. I wish you the best.
You can't help the gay stuff either damn lol

It's funny as shit to watch a nigga have this big a hissy fit because he can't answer a question. You not ready for prime time buddy.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
You can't help the gay stuff either damn lol

It's funny as shit to watch a nigga have this big a hissy fit because he can't answer a question. You not ready for prime time buddy.
I'm just stating what you are. It is what it is.
its funny to see a coon not answer one question how his white master will help him.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
I'm just stating what you are. It is what it is.
its funny to see a coon not answer one question how his white master will help him.
My dawg, I understand that not getting how the world works is frustrating. Me and whoever let you stay w them and pay a bill are trying to help you grow as a person.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
My dawg, I understand that not getting how the world works is frustrating. Me and whoever let you stay w them and pay a bill are trying to help you grow as a person.
your jokes are lame just like your excuses.
Just finish your morning routine and clean the jizz crust from your mouth.

KAPE KRUSADER

Rising Star
Registered
Cube know he has made a huge mistake. He got played. You can not negotiate or work with an incomptent, habitual liar, narcissistic ,WHITE SUPREMACIST! 220,000 people have died in less than a year, and this Orange Bitch, don't give a fuck!!!!!!!! He did not do his homework at all. He was not smart with this shit. He was at first talking all of this Dont Vote bullshit. He has been totally exposed. He danced with the Devil, and they let it be known to pimp him. Now, his PR team has him out going on a, I FUCKED UP tour.

He has marked his legacy forever, fucking around with Trump.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m looking forward to hear what the democrats are going to offer black Americans. If your not black american I can understand why this doesn’t interest you

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
I’m looking forward to hear what the democrats are going to offer black Americans. If your not black american I can understand why this doesn’t interest you
They said you’ll be ‘dealt wit’ AFTER the election...just mail in your ballot NOW nigga. :hmm:

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
"So me, I’m an actions person. [Trump and Biden] have been in power, one of them has just been in the top seat. But they both from the 1950s. One has sat and watched Barack Obama do little for us as black people. And so I’m nervous that he’ll say, “Hey, man, you had a black president; he didn’t do it, why should I?” At the end of the day, my daddy said, “No matter who the president is, you got to get your ass up and go to work in the morning.” So, that’s just the reality. They all lie."

I can totally see why these blackademics and democrat bootlickers are attacking Cube. They're scared.

Even in the interview, the writer pulled out every democrat whataboutism he could and still couldn't tie Cube down.

Now they're attacking his intelligence, these "educated" people who have done nothing but whine and play victim on social media the past few years.

You can read all the books in the world and still be a fool.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Cube know he has made a huge mistake. He got played. You can not negotiate or work with an incomptent, habitual liar, narcissistic ,WHITE SUPREMACIST! 220,000 people have died in less than a year, and this Orange Bitch, don't give a fuck!!!!!!!! He did not do his homework at all. He was not smart with this shit. He was at first talking all of this Dont Vote bullshit. He has been totally exposed. He danced with the Devil, and they let it be known to pimp him. Now, his PR team has him out going on a, I FUCKED UP tour.

He has marked his legacy forever, fucking around with Trump.
There are trails of people who fucked themselves, fucking with Trump.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Why are you looking forward to what the dems will offer?

You guys have already stated:

1. Dems don't do shit for black folk
2. Voting doesn't matter
3. The federal government doesn't affect people's everday lives
4. To only vote for local offices because they affect one's everyday lives
5. The white man aint going to save black folk
6. We have to do for ourselves
7. Black folk have to leave the plantation , etc.....

So once again why are you looking forward for what the dems have to offer:confused::confused:

Last edited:

BKF

Rising Star
Registered

"Rachel Dolezal has amassed no shortage of detractors in recent days. But nationally known scholar Boyce D. Watkins, Ph.D. isn’t one of them.

The social commentator and Scholar in Residence in Entrepreneurship and Innovation at Syracuse University said that instead of criticizing Dolezal, perhaps the former Spokane, Washington, NAACP chapter president should be praised for her civil rights work.

“She’s deeply invested in the black community. That’s really what bothers me about it; I looked at her track record, and she’s really into this,” Watkins told TheWrap. “She’s teaching about black culture, she understands the subtleties of the black experience, she’s raising black children, she married a black man, she’s going to work for the NAACP. She does more for the black community than 99 percent of the black people that I know. And I know a lot of hard-working black people. So I can’t fault her for this, I just can’t.”

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
...y'all motherfuckers moved straight outta Compton
Livin' with the whites, one big house
And not another nigga in site
White man just rulin'
The Nigga With Attitude, who ya foolin'?
nigga just phony

I put that on my mama and my dead homies...

Roland is a sock puppet for Democrats that tried to put the squeeze on and Cube didn’t budge. All the Ice Coon talk is dying down and Dems are really getting exposed.
I 100% respect that. But what I don't like is Cube's rhetoric before he did it. He was on some don't vote type of bullshit. He always has been. There's no working with Trump. Everybody knows that. It's about cutting deals and if Trump's not benefitting it ain't happening. Cube knows this. That's suspect to black folks. Fucking with a racist president to trade money for votes? Even if you win, you lose.
facts
- Steve Bannon is a principle investor in the Big3 and board member
- Steve Bannon was cfo of Big3 until 2018
- O'shea biz partner & co-founder of Big3 is a trump supporter, longtime friend of Bannon & Kushner.
____
after all of that exposure proximity and access to trump world-
somehow only 2 months before election day is when Cube got a wh invite...

so he then proceeds to giddily skip up to meet with white massa favorite son...
to negotiate a deal that later he couldn't even summarize on tv w/o notes?
nor through 72 hours of tv coverage demonstrate a grasp of the details?

tenor.gif

Last edited:

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
"Rachel Dolezal has amassed no shortage of detractors in recent days. But nationally known scholar Boyce D. Watkins, Ph.D. isn’t one of them.

The social commentator and Scholar in Residence in Entrepreneurship and Innovation at Syracuse University said that instead of criticizing Dolezal, perhaps the former Spokane, Washington, NAACP chapter president should be praised for her civil rights work.

“She’s deeply invested in the black community. That’s really what bothers me about it; I looked at her track record, and she’s really into this,” Watkins told TheWrap. “She’s teaching about black culture, she understands the subtleties of the black experience, she’s raising black children, she married a black man, she’s going to work for the NAACP. She does more for the black community than 99 percent of the black people that I know. And I know a lot of hard-working black people. So I can’t fault her for this, I just can’t.”

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
...y'all motherfuckers moved straight outta Compton
Livin' with the whites, one big house
And not another nigga in site
White man just rulin'
The Nigga With Attitude, who ya foolin'?
nigga just phony

I put that on my mama and my dead homies...

facts
- Steve Bannon is a principle investor in the Big3 and board member
- Steve Bannon was cfo of Big3 until 2018
- O'shea biz partner & co-founder of Big3 is a trump supporter, longtime friend of Bannon & Kushner.

____
after all of that exposure proximity and access to trump world-
somehow only 2 months before election day is when Cube got a wh invite...

so he then proceeds to giddily skip up to meet with white massa favorite son...
to negotiate a deal that later he couldn't even summarize on tv w/o notes?
nor through 72 hours of tv coverage demonstrate a grasp of the details?

tenor.gif

giphy.gif