Ice Cube is a Trump Supporter

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ooohkkk. So exactly what has he fucked up by doing this. Just wondering.
asking , not knowing how to enter the halls of political power is where he went wrong! theres nothing wrong with him trying to ask for & get an agenda for "native black specific agenda" in particular. he thought he could do it alone with just the backing of those russian ops nitwit (tone& yvette) the political game is a cesspool of lowlifes with high browsers ,when u want to undertake such a gargantuan task and ure not political astute , u gonna get eaten up for lunch !especially by lifelong politicians who've mastered this game!

like i said, he should've JOINED with other heads who've been in the trenches or atleast consulted them to get a good idea of how to proceed, they would've all told him Trump is a user & conman and to be careful if he wishes to go it alone ! this was more CW-ICE CUBE than CWBA!
even a lowly wannabe politician like trump (this is actually his 2nd stab at politics) knew he had to have the gatekeepers on deck before he got into the arena ! they were the ones who put the strategy together for him to win the election!

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
asking , not knowing how to enter the halls of political power is where he went wrong! theres nothing wrong with him trying to ask for & get an agenda for "native black specific agenda" in particular. he thought he could do it alone with just the backing of those russian ops nitwit (tone& yvette) the political game is a cesspool of lowlifes with high browsers ,when u want to undertake such a gargantuan task and ure not political astute , u gonna get eaten up for lunch !especially by lifelong politicians who've mastered this game!

like i said, he should've JOINED with other heads who've been in the trenches or atleast consulted them to get a good idea of how to proceed, they would've all told him Trump is a user & conman and to be careful if he wishes to go it alone ! this was more CW-ICE CUBE than CWBA!
even a lowly wannabe politician like trump (this is actually his 2nd stab at politics) knew he had to have the gatekeepers on deck before he got into the arena ! they were the ones who put the strategy together for him to win the election!
I had 1 question. What did he fuck up that warrants this hate.
just a answer for that :dunno:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Screenshot-20201016-215258-Firefox-2.jpg

All 3 of you will get over it

Laugh now, cry in 2 weeks. :scared:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I had 1 question. What did he fuck up that warrants this hate.
just a answer for that :dunno:
i dont think he should be getting hate but i get why folks r mad at him ,cos he's being used by russian agents for voters suppression! think of the GOP strategy used for black voter to get them to disengage , kanye is doing the same! we have too much at stake to be playing games at the 11th hour ! every move gotta be strategic not amateurish

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Follow the money... Who are the business partners in the big the 3 league?

Trump Supporters
Steve-Bannon-1000.jpg

Ice Cube, Steve Bannon and the Weirdest Legal Battle in Hollywood

BIG3 Slammed With Lawsuit Alleging Steve Bannon's Friend (BIG3 co-Founder) Created Hostile Workplace

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Cube said he never talked to Trump.

Ice Cube was trying to push a plan through in this short window of time before the election when everybody is begging for votes and support. He was trying to get people to make promises or maybe even sign off or pledge on something for black people. Cube didn't believe or trust any of them. He was/is just trying to get some shit done while everybody else is talking. After the election, it all goes away.
Someone can sell you a truckload of water when your house is on fire. They can't sell it to you after your house burns down.
Cube's not dumb. He knows what he's doing and about how long he has to get it done.

Nah, Bro. Anybody willing to talk before the election is playing yo ass. They announced the shit for black votes and Cube wasn't ready for the backlash. He played his self trying to swim with the sharks. Who elected Cube to speak for us anyway? Did I miss that meeting? Cube is great at many things but negotiating on behalf of black people was ever one of them. The only person to talk to that might have a chance to get us some money before the year is out is Nancy Pelosi.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
this is the thing I always wonder about. ALL the black rich niggas out here could damn near buy they're own state and control almost every aspect. they have no interest in that, which I find fascinating.
thats because all of your examples are financially beholden to others - golden handcuffs - Oprah especially

also- none of us control a means of production...

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Nothing he said in this clip was wrong.
As a matter of fact, he slipped and showed his allegiance. "...to make OUR dreams come true" - black dems)
Its you party loyalists that are so brainwashed and so ready to suck the crack law god's dick for a crumb that you can't entertain the idea of actually getting something for OUR community. Y'all always smacking hands back when they come out and making cringe faces at the word tangibles. You want to stay under the whip.
Where IS Biden's counter-offer? Aren't the Dems supposed to be the "party of the people"? With all the support the black community has given the democratic party all of this time, you mean to tell me that we're not supposed to ask for anything in return? So the women benefit the most from affirmative action; white women at that. The gays got pretty much everything they asked for from Obama and still have their hands out (comprised primarily of white men). LatinX community gets served up, Indians (not Natives) get all of the H1-B visas they can grab and along with the rest of the Asian communities, get hella startup capital for small businesses.
What black folks get?
Now, all of you party loyalists answer this or fuck off:

1. What is wrong with coming up with a plan/proposal (biggest complaint by BGOL detractors) (DONE!) and then asking BOTH PARTIES to kick in?

2. If not that, then what?

Wait for "boss massa" to give us yet another apology for not doing shit? Harris has already promised no reparations. Cube is trying to get something started within the window there is so that its already on the table no matter who wins.
Let's not front: Biden is a placeholder candidate for Harris. Women are salivating to crown her the first female commander-in-chief. The second Biden so much as stutters, they will declare him unfit to be President and slide Kamala in his place. So, what's up? Answer 1 and 2.

And YES, I expect Trump to renege on any deal he makes but at least its out there. Cube said he didn't talk to Trump; he talked to republicans.
Great points!

I've come to believe that all of the cats on bgol that throw labels like coon, etc are really undercover agents planted to keep black folk from thinking differently or at all for that matter.

There were slaves on the plantations who advised other slaves to "wait." They kept saying things will change. Don't make no trouble and things will magically get better. Anyone saying to wait for democrats to get into office is essentially doing the same as the "keep quiet slave."

We have to demand what we want from all of those in power. Despite party affiliation. We need to expect a return on our votes and be prepared to do what is necessary when we do not get it. Malcolm X said this 60 years ago and it still applies today.

Cube is speaking of behalf of black people now? When did that transformation occur? How could he possibly know what black people need? Biden told him what Obama told the Russian. Holla at me after the election.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OP should change his thread title now and the rest of the knee jerk spooks should apologize to Cube.
Won’t happen. OP is a BLUE hat MAGA. Same as the RED hat ones are far as being extremely ignorant, the only difference is instead of worshipping racism like the RED hats, the BLUE hats worship LGBTism and feminism. End result is the same = inevitable self-destruction.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
because they knew Ice Cube is in bed (financially) w/ Steve Bannon
:shades:

Don’t do that, the Dems were being stupid as fuck. They should’ve used this to spur their push into the White House. They shouldn’t or should try to have as little resistance or division amongst their voters as possible.

You and others will say Cube is brought or Russian plant, but why not cut this off at the head? I’m sure they were aware he was putting this out to both parties.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
@lazarus

YOU:
address income disparity, job hiring, education, prison sentencing and targeting, and compensation for three centuries of free labor that the white man profited of and the purposely devaluation of houses, illegal drug testing, eradication of successful communities without penalty or compensation, and putting drugs in black communities.

ME:
Ok cool. You believe Trump nem gon do that?

YOU:
nope. we on our own. no saviors coming from politics.

ME:
aiight bet. so what's the move? (aka what is the plan to get to those things?)

YOU:
invest in our own communities (vague, we do this now)
stop looking for others to save us (what tf does this even mean? ok we look to ourselves, WHO? HOW? WHAT does "SAVING US" mean?) come up with our own leaders (what kind of leaders? What are they leading?)
use the leverage we have in entertainment (to do what boycott? so we want stuff from the people that run entertainment? or do we expect them to tell the government to give us something?)
come up with contigency exit plans and invest in land (exit plans to exit what? we already own land, how do you mean invest in land?), condemn parties when they reach out to celebrities (you JUST said use our leverage in entertainment though. how does this work? do the entertainers get legislation done for us? or do our leaders work with the entertainers to apply the leverage? there's a very glaring contradiction here.)
ask for tangible things starting from a local level. (Ask WHO? Local government? What are some of these tangibles?)

the problem is the majority think someone is going to help them (you JUST said ask for stuff literally in the last sentence)
sit back and hope, want a pat on the back or pray to a white man (wut?)

ME:
how will we be able to operate outside of the system of government and the laws of the country and states and cities we live in? this spoke to your statement about investing in land, as it seemed to imply that having our own would somehow create some autonomy. We'd still be in the US, subject to state and federal law and taxation. If that's not what you meant, what did you mean?
what will our leaders be leading? This is a question of structure. What is the role and function of the LEADER in your statement? Elected representatives? To represent us in government? Don't we have those? What's different about how you see this?
what are the exit plans exiting? you said contingency exit plan, I simply asked what we would be exiting. the country? participation in government?
what would be the reason we enact them? what would precipitate our need to exit?
the parties we condemn for reaching out to celebs, are these political parties that we create? you said use our influence in entertainment, so this is confusing on it's face.
does that mean we create our own government? how does that interface with the city and state governments? if we are our own government, who are we asking for tangible things at a local level? ourselves? the cities that we invested in land in? this is because you were unclear about what we would be exiting.

we shouldn't think anyone should help us but we're asking someone for tangible things at a local level? this addressed the logical fallacy of the idea you put forth.

what are some examples of actual functional societal systems with this structure? this was to see if there was a working model of this that you have seen vs just imagining some shit, so that maybe I could look at it and relieve you of the burden of articulation.

YOU:
there is no need to operate outside the system and laws of the country. did I suggest something illegal? My goodness. I know it's scary to actually think and control your own destiny, but it's possible without a master. this offers no answer, and is where you started getting huffy because you know you don't have them. notice I only asked for clarification on your ideas before now, and you started acting like a bitch here.

our leaders will have our interest and we hold them accountable. non-answer. i asked what these leaders would be leading.
no more celebrities as role models how can you say who should be a role model or not? i think Lebron is a great role model. I think Clarence Thomas isn't. This statement is dumb.
They have to be authentic and not out for a quick buck or a book tour. you starting to sound pretty simple bro

no, I'm talking about the two party system. No, I never mentioned creating our own government. Sheesh. What is wrong with you? i just asked normal ass questions though lol but you are clearly getting agitated

No one is going to help us at our current state, yes. So who are our leaders asking for tangibles? you're all over the place.

The Jewish community had a somewhat similar struggle and bonded to build together. We have a unique experience so you can't go around mimicking other attempts. you cited an example and IMMEDIATELY said we can't use that example as an example. LMFAO

Why so many questions? nigga! because none of that shit made any sense lol how you got a plan and get mad at niggas wanting to understand what you on? I know why, because you have no idea how to make any of that shit work.

This is what I'm talking about. No attempt to try, just negative assumptions and constant barraging to try to stop something before trying. again, all i asked for was clarity. if i'm trying to sign up for your program, you can't even give me fucking marching orders. tf nigga, damn lol

You are mind fucked. This is the exact reason black businesses don't support each other because you have been taught and trained to question your own and believe in the white man. see again, getting agitated and insulting because you don't have any real follow up on your GOALS. notice I haven said shit about biden, no white man, haven't shitted on any black people, none of that. you brought all that shit into this.

I still answered all your questions even though I didn't personally have a complete truly and tested guidebook of instructions I created all by myself without help that is needed for you to try to want to do something different. Bro. you literally answered no questions lol this shit is crazy Ridiculous. Hard agree! I have this crazy idea that other people can help brainstorm solutions and ideas and have other thoughts besides my own. Other people are with actual structured governmental and civic engagement but you reject it because it deals with...and this is the crazy part...the party that has actually tried to get us shit vs the one that actively tries to fuck us over
Now tell me, how is the democratic party going to increase black wealth when they haven't done so the 60 years we have voted for them? What's different this time around? it's literally all right here, so not only do I think that you haven't read it but I think that you are more invested in hating these people than getting the shit you are complaining about.

ME:
You did exactly what I knew you would do, which was get defensive and not give any sensible answers.

For the record, I asked questions that spoke directly to the points you made. Just like anyone curious about joining a movement would.

A GOAL IS NOT A PLAN

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
YOU:
You did exactly what a man that can't think for himself and is trained to attack any attempt to improve conditions within your own community would do. Never attacked anything, just asked for clarity because your statement provided none. You have a savior complex and instead of actually getting together with other black people to find solutions, you rather seek a white man to help you which he hasn't done for the party you vote for in 60 years. Still, you go to him instead of working with your own. I've literally been asking you how we can accomplish the goals you have set forth THIS ENTIRE EXCHANGE lol jesus dude

THAT SPEAKS VOLUMES.

You needed me, ONE MAN, to come up with the entire plan of saving black America. Otherwise, you refuse to even try and seek the white man that hasn't done shit for you, ever. Think about that.

You are truly the coon and don't realize it.

and the only nigga is you, still controlled by the white man. this is all just nonsense.

ME:
Jesus Christ man. I hate they gave you slow ass niggas keyboards.

And if you are too stupid or too dishonest to recognize that asking questions about your plan for us is part and parcel of getting people on board, idk wtf to tell you.

I'm asking you to go into detail about the plan and you get mad because your empty headed ass ain't got the fucking answers. Good luck recruiting with that.

Funny thing is, and I've said this multiple times before, I'm not married to anything but the outcome. I'm going with the best plan to get us there. If yours was that then I'd be a new convert.

Your bitch ass start whining when I ask what positions we need to fill to run the play.

YOU:
and you didn't answer my question. what are the democrats going to do differently for you this time they haven't the last 60 years? Still waiting for an answer. I did. But also so did the Biden campaign and so does google. Which means you have no real interest in getting the answer.

tired of you bash the fellow black man I only asked for clarity.

biden going to save you? LOL. white worshipping shoe shining coon I had STILL never once mentioned Biden LMAO

ME:
We can dead this shit real quick you fucking duncecap.

Quote where I mentioned biden to you.

Matter of fact, quote where I did anything but ask you questions about the position YOU presented or called you a fucking idiot because you had nothing prepared beyond platitudes.

Asking you details about your proposal make you this mad, you should honestly think about why that triggers you so.

You gotdamn dummy.

YOU:
are you voting for biden? yes or no? again, you the ONLY muhfucka to type Biden in all these damn messages

get off your knees and off the dick of your white daddy and be a man some homo stuff, what's up w y'all and that shit lol

ME:
Exactly what I thought ... YOU AIN'T GOT NO PLAN.

YOU:
i just said a plan. you stated goals
you don't have to have all the answers to try to solve something THAT IS LITERALLY WHAT SOLVE MEANS and get other people to solve an issue Wow lmfaaaaao

you are dumb as fuck. and you still didn't say if you are voting for biden. how is he going to help you? you have basically been on Biden's dick this WHOLE TIME. no wonder you stay broke. you my friend are on that dust.

grand puba of dumb fucks. fat with stupidity, pooh bear chasing honey dumb fat nigga

stupid nigga wants to ask a million questions for any black man wanting to stand on his own feet but can't answer one simple question how is his white daddy going to help him.

this is why there is no black progress. a whole lot of nonsense

ME:
I am voting for Biden because I believe that the GOP has demonstrated hostility toward my community for decades that has grown white hot with this administration, and because I believe that the dems have stated and demonstrated a higher likelihood of being receptive to our demands. I have seen no indicators that the right has any intent to do anything to help my people.

YOU:
GOP ain't shit. That's obvious. Agreed
But you seem to think the Democrats are saviors. you continue to use loaded language I guess to elicit some kind of emotional response but see above as to why I think they are more likely to respond to our demands

so answer, how is biden going to help black folk increase black wealth that hasn't increase in 60 years? SIMPLE QUESTION. you expect me to have every answer in the world Hyperbole hurts your argument, i only asked about what you were unclear about I'm asking one.

I'll wait. answered repeatedly

ME:
I expect you to have the answers your own ideas. If you don't, how tf did you even decide why to go with the shit?

[Biden] does it how tf we make him do it. Now...how you gon make the other party...that's openly hostile to your black ass while making an insanely obvious pander, increase that shit?

if you HAVE TO GET IT FROM SOMEONE...HOW DO YOU GET IT? YOU ASK/LOBBY/DEMAND WHOEVER IS IN POWER. YOU WANT THE PARTY IN POWER TO BE THE ONE MOST RECEPTIVE TO YOUR DEMANDS. HINT: THE ONE THAT ISN'T OPENLY THE KLAN IS PROBABLY NOT THAT.

YOU:
this dude.

you didnt answer the question. what do you expect biden to do? jesus fucking christ

you think you ask a white man nicely, he is going to help you? ok ask mean then nigga idgaf, but you gotta ask whoever has the power to give you what you seek right? Ain't they white?

i have to have all the answers in the world but you cant answer why you vote for a white man that doesnt do shit.

is this the level of intelligence we are at now? asking the man with a whip to be treated fairly?

black americans are hopeless and mind fucked. all this shit here is just you dancing and talking stupid. I've stuck to the topic the whole time.
[/QUOTE]

My nigga

And I'm dead serious right now

Do you have any type of learning disability?

it's all there brother. helping you flame yourself has been fun but I'm cool now. Thanks.

He had that big ass pencil
100% had the big ass pencil

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

This is the story of how Ice Cube wound up in a room with Jared Kushner less than two months before the election — then locked arms with Donald Trump in a move that delighted the president’s supporters and angered many African Americans.

Late last month, the iconic rapper quietly slipped into Washington, D.C., for a three-hour meeting near the White House with Kushner and other senior advisers to Trump. After a summer of racial unrest, Ice Cube was promoting a “Contract with Black America” to help lift African Americans economically. He wanted the administration’s ear.

Eager to siphon off a slice of Joe Biden’s black support, Trump had been wooing African Americans for months. Landing Ice Cube’s endorsement was a stretch, but a collaboration with the famous rapper would still be a big get. Even heading off an Ice Cube endorsement of Joe Biden would send a message, Trump allies thought.

After that sitdown, White House aides went back and forth with Ice Cube over his 13-point blueprint — parts of which they agreed with, others they did not. But a few weeks later, when Trump released his own proposal to boost African Americans, it included Ice Cube’s biggest ask: a $500 billion capital infusion into the Black community.
After the Trump campaign revealed Wednesday that Ice Cube had helped shape the president’s plan, an array of Black commentators responded with fury. Touré said the artist was “being used”; Roxane Gay asked: “How ... does the guy from NWA become MAGA?”

A person familiar with the discussions said Ice Cube touched base with Biden’s campaign, too, but received only a vague commitment to have “a seat at the table” if the former vice president won. So Ice Cube moved ahead with Trump, saying he would take political support from anyone for his plan, regardless of party.
The White House engaged in a weekslong courtship of Ice Cube, a transformational figure in the rap world as well as mainstream Hollywood. Trump aides had invited Ice Cube’s representatives to the White House and heard them out on conference calls, at least one of which included the performer. There was a lunch at the president’s Bedminster golf club with Ice Cube’s manager.

The endeavor underscores the extent to which Trump has made outreach to Black voters a centerpiece of his reelection bid. The president is waging an uphill effort to improve on 2016, when he received just 8 percent of the African American vote. While Trump’s advisers concede he’s unlikely ever to win a substantial amount of Black support, even a small uptick could sway the outcome in a close swing state or two, they say.

The endeavor underscores the extent to which Trump has made outreach to Black voters a centerpiece of his reelection bid. The president is waging an uphill effort to improve on 2016, when he received just 8 percent of the African American vote. While Trump’s advisers concede he’s unlikely ever to win a substantial amount of Black support, even a small uptick could sway the outcome in a close swing state or two, they say.

The talks began in late August, after Ice Cube took to Twitter to promote his newly released plan. To the surprise of the president’s aides, it seemed possible the 51-year-old entertainer and businessman, who earlier this year called for exempting African Americans from paying income taxes, would be open to their overtures. In a video released alongside his proposal, he said he’d been watching the Democratic National Convention and that “from the way it look, they don’t have a plan.”

“What I didn’t hear is, what’s in it for us? What’s in it for the Black community besides the same old thing we’ve been getting from these parties? What’s in it for us for real?” he added.
As it turned out, Ken Kurson, a friend of Kushner's who served as editor-in-chief of the New York Observer when the Trump aide was publisher, had a connection to Ice Cube. Kurson had known Ice Cube's business partner Jeff Kwatinetz since the 1990s, when Kurson was bassist for the Chicago indy rock group Green.
In August, Kurson sent Kushner a text message. Forging a partnership with Ice Cube, he wrote, could be a plus for the White House. Kurson, whose website tracks the music scene, noted that Ice Cube had major sway in the Black community, adding that he considered N.W.A’s 1988 album “Straight Outta Compton” — Ice Cube was a core member of the gangsta rap group — “to be a work of American genius on par with” F. Scott Fitzgerald’s “The Great Gatsby” and George Gershwin’s “Rhapsody in Blue.”
Kwatinetz, who’s represented the likes of Jennifer Lopez and Enrique Iglesias and is a former business partner of former Trump strategist Steve Bannon, was invited to the White House in early September.
Participants said the multihour discussion focused on policy and didn't touch the campaign. Kwatinetz lobbied for Ice Cube’s proposal, stressing that he was particularly focused on addressing the wealth gap between African Americans and whites.

Ice Cube did not attend the meeting, wanting to know the White House was serious about his proposal and wasn't simply using him for an election season photo op.
Over the Labor Day weekend, Kurson and his wife invited Kwatinetz to Bedminster. Kushner stopped by their table to chat as they ate.

Democrats, too, were interested in cultivating the rapper. On Sept. 8, Cube and his team had a conversation over Zoom with Biden’s campaign, which was represented by Louisiana Rep. Cedric Richmond, Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms and senior adviser Symone Sanders.

But Ice Cube’s team left with the impression that Biden’s team was less committed. According to a person familiar with the discussion, Biden aides told the rapper they agreed with much of his plan but that they wouldn’t engage more fully until after the election.

Kamau Marshall, the Biden campaign’s director of strategic communications, did not deny the account but said Trump “does not have a record to stand on when it comes to the Black community.”

As September wore on, Ice Cube and his advisers continued to lobby the White House during conference calls. On Sept. 14, the performer and his representatives — again not eager to be seen at the White House — quietly met in a Washington hotel with a group of Trump aides including Kushner, Ja’Ron Smith, and Brooke Rollins. Ice Cube's group had prepped for the meeting by consulting with Claud Anderson, a Black economist and author who has argued that African Americans are being served poorly by both parties.

In the following days, Ice Cube's team continued to hash out ideas with the White House and eventually elicited a promise of $500 billion in funding to be included in Trump’s election-year plan.

But that was hardly the end of it.

On Oct. 11, Cube released a video in which he made clear that he wasn’t endorsing Biden or Trump. But he expressed criticism of Democrats, saying they hadn't done enough to put forward a plan for African Americans, while noting that Trump had altered his proposal after receiving input from him.

“Straight up, I believe the Democrats, they’ve been nice, they’ve been cordial so to speak, I don’t really see them pushing their policies in any particular direction. It’s still ‘minority, minority, minority, people of color’ shit that don’t necessarily include us, that don’t necessarily include Black Americans,” he said.
Acknowledging he’d been under pressure, Ice Cube added: “Everybody’s been mad at me because I haven’t been on … the gravy train of these candidates, especially Joe Biden and [Kamala] Harris.
Then, on Wednesday, Trump adviser Katrina Pierson announced that Ice Cube had played a role in developing the administration’s plan. Many of his supporters expressed shock, especially considering that in 2016 he said he would “never endorse” Trump and that in his 2018 song “Arrest the President,” he called Trump “Russian intelligence.”
Responding to a Twitter user who accused him of “working with the Darkside,” Ice Cube argued that it was incumbent upon African Americans to negotiate with whoever could make a difference for them.
“Every side is the Darkside for us here in America,” he wrote. “Our justice is bipartisan.”
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/07/23/kanye-west-donald-trump-reality-show-379677

Ice Cube isn’t the only Black cultural figure playing a role in the race. Rapper and fashion designer Kanye West, whose wife, Kim Kardashian West, has been involved in the White House’s criminal reform push, is waging a third-party presidential bid and has qualified for the ballot in several states. Republican operatives have been helping West’s campaign, stoking speculation they are trying to siphon off Black votes that would otherwise go to Biden.

Kushner confirmed that in August he met with West in Colorado, though Trump aides have denied they are propping up the rapper’s candidacy. Like Ice Cube, West offered advice in the crafting of the new Trump proposal, according to a person familiar with the deliberations.
Another major figure, billionaire BET founder Robert Johnson, recently took to CNBC to hint at his support for Trump in the election.
Doubts remain, however, whether Trump will succeed in his push for Black support. An NBC News/Wall Street Journal survey released Thursday shows Biden leading the president 91 to 4 percent among African American voters, representing a decline in support since 2016.
But Ice Cube appears unbowed. On Twitter Thursday morning, he stood by his decision to work with the White House.
“Talking truth to power,” he wrote, “is part of the process.”

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
he aint canceled in my book hes just ill prepared and ill informed! but we can all feel his heart in the right place!
agreed
Laugh now, cry in 2 weeks. :scared:
what happens in two weeks?
Cube is being used BUT it was also insanely stupid of Biden’s team to say yea holla at us after the election. Dumb asses
have they issued a statement?
thats because all of your examples are financially beholden to others - golden handcuffs - Oprah especially

also- none of us control a means of production...
is their money not heir money though? or are we saying that there would be financial penalties for trying to do this. if the latter, how could that be legal?
OP should change his thread title now and the rest of the knee jerk spooks should apologize to Cube.
why?

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
THIS !! i commend his effort but hes a novice in the political arena, a cub with ruthless lions in the den ,he just accepting everyones word for it without doing due diligence !

He'll get better with time if he stays at it, learns to picks matters that really matter. He needs to understand the importance in representing others and staying on point with his messaging. To earn his respect and to not be looking to establish friendships. An most importantly know when to say no.

I remember when Al Sharpton started he was worse than horrible. But he stayed at it, got better and now he's respected. Has a company and staff and is the last thing cops or politicians want to see coming in their direction.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
is their money not heir money though? or are we saying that there would be financial penalties for trying to do this. if the latter, how could that be legal?
everything is connected... extotion , scandals, blackmail, debt.
staying above board / legal
debt

1. most direct way -calling in loans early

in addition to advances & capital loans- keep in mind for those guys all operational (company and personal) expenses are covered by debt
-they borrow what they need using short term loans with equity in their company & stock options as collateral...

2. benefactors and financers usually control the boards (oprah diddy perry etc.)

or
3. They don't really own what they say they do (ye, jz, dre, jordan, etc)

4. its impossible to cross monopoly owners a la John Malone, Julian Grange, or power brokers like David Geffen without paying a steep on going price

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cube might not do anything wrong but Trump is showing desperation, the guy that wouldn't disavowed white supremacists on National TV now have interest in helping Black ppl? OK, I have a bridge to sell you.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cube might not do anything wrong but Trump is showing desperation, the guy that wouldn't disavowed white supremacists on National TV now have interest in helping Black ppl? OK, I have a bridge to sell you.
I posted two years ago that somebody should’ve been selling Trump on reparations and if he was in danger of losing he would definitely pass something for us.

I’m not sure he is going to lose yet. There is a ritual going on with the Khazars to usher in the devine feminine so it will come down to if they want Harris to be President which I can guarantee will happen if the Democrats win.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I remember when Al Sharpton started he was worse than horrible. But he stayed at it, got better and now he's respected. Has a company and staff and is the last thing cops or politicians want to see coming in their direction.
not great example...
cause in addition to having federal "sponsors"
al sharpton has gotten a lot of help and $ from the gop

is Bush Covert Operative Behind Sharptons 2004 campaign?
...Usually political consultants make money in campaigns. Roger Stone not only not making any money in this campaign, the campaign manager he installed, Charles Halloran, who is on the ground tirelessly working for Al Sharpton, hasn’t been paid a cent yet. And he has worked for almost six months, as are other key political operatives associated with Stone. And I layed out six of them in the story. Most of them have not been paid at all, or in one case they had a $5,000 check. This is a company called Archer Group, which is a political consulting company. They’re only listed on the most recent campaign filing by Sharpton as being owed $5,000.They had as many as three people, and an apartment that they rented on West 34th street that they ran a separate operation out of. And all of those costs somehow add up to a grand total of $10,000 over a period of many months. ...

“Sleeping With the GOP: A Bush Covert Operative Takes Over Al Sharpton’s Campaign”

Last edited:

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nah, Bro. Anybody willing to talk before the election is playing yo ass. They announced the shit for black votes and Cube wasn't ready for the backlash. He played his self trying to swim with the sharks. Who elected Cube to speak for us anyway? Did I miss that meeting? Cube is great at many things but negotiating on behalf of black people was ever one of them. The only person to talk to that might have a chance to get us some money before the year is out is Nancy Pelosi.
Man, Nancy Pelosi don't give a fuck about us. I'm so sick of black folks and this white savoir bullshit.
Ice Cube just used his platform and stepped up to try to get shit done. Its getting national attention and its got the bootlick democrats squirming because they have all been standing in a line with their hands out for the longest.
The idea is to get people at the table. He did some renegade shit; true. Does he speak for black folks on the whole? No. No one does. No one is supposed to. That has been the big problem with white America and its marginalization of the black community as a whole. We are diverse. No one speaks for all of us.

I support ANYONE who can get a plan in place and get movement on it to start a foundation for BLACK independence. Cube has been straightforward about that shit and I appreciate the language he is using.
The play-nice niggas like the NAACP and such want to throw in the LGBTQRSTUV, white women and any other person darker than a sheet of paper when it comes time for talks but ALL OF THOSE OTHER GROUPS HAVE THEIR OWN ORGANIZATIONS AS WELL. Whenever somebody says something that involves anything exclusively BLACK, all of the Carltons come out and start deflecting. Its time out for that shit, for real.
We really need to get our shit together and start weeding out the other groups and do for us.
All of that twitter noise don't mean shit. Only people I see bitching against a plan for black folks are fonts on a computer (who could be anybody), foot-shuffling bootlicks who have been trying to cut their own deals with crackas and the kum-by-ya niggas who want to hold hands with everybody and sit in a drum circle.
When do black folk start doing for black folk? We have been too inclusive and accepting and it has greatly weakened our stance in this country.
We need to reconstruct our foundation.
This ain't about no damn election; its about getting us up out of the gutter that we're in now. Anybody down to do that is cool with me. Fuck everybody who ain't.