Ice Cube is a Trump Supporter

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're playing games dude. First lets dispense with notion that Trump even has an offer of 500 billion dollars on the table for black folk because he doesn't. So you're working with a false narrative to begin with.
Second he can ask the dems for whatever, just let the rest of us can.
Yet Cube was suppose to be about tangibles and not tokens.

Did he not say he's tired of dems making promises? So the dems could promise the moon and stars but would that be enough for your vote or do you want to wait to get tangibles before you vote?
To your first point. If you can read carefully what I’m saying. I’m not saying to accept what he’s offered. I said use that as a tool of leverage for the dems to counter that offer. Your saying it’s not real. It shouldn’t matter if it is, cause if the dems think you think it’s real enough that they will lose your vote, they should counter that if they actually need your vote.
another reason they wouldn’t make a offer is they know you ain’t going nowhere so why even break a sweat to appease you. They already got you.

second. No the rest of us can’t cause we don’t have the voice to reach them technically. And we haven’t organized in order to collectively

Now when I’m using the word token I’m speaking as a form of leverage for negotiation.
ex. If your negotiating for a car,etc. you don’t get a tangible car to go and negotiate for a car cause that means you’ve already accepted a deal. You go with a quote for a car which is not tangeable. But you use that quote for leverage to move the deal to your favor.

these are basic 101 strategies.
now are you suggesting to not strategize at all??
Or do you have another strategy.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
IF U KNOW ITS FOR MINORITY THEN WHY ACT LIKE ITS FOR BLACK FOLKS? THATS THE FIRST LIE U TOLD THERE!
U WANTED US TO SKIP OVER THAT PART PLAYING WITH A CON MAN,

THE UNDERLYING IDEA ISNT WRONG BUT THE ACTUAL IMPLIMENTATION OF THE IDEA'S & STRATEGY SHOWS YALL R NOVICES IN THE POLITICAL ARENA ! U THINK U WILL TAKE THIS JANKY TACTICS TO THE MCCONELLS & LADY GS OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY AND GET A CHEQUE AFTER BEING USED?
Once again. In any negotiation the first offer is always a low ball. But it’s enough to get to another offer.
yes. This is novice. Cause no ones a politician.
however what makes this unique is both parties are in desparation to win this election like no election I’ve ever seen in my lifetime. The dems have threw everything but the kitchen sink at trump to get him out of office even impeachment. And if anytime you can use a novice negotiation is when the other persons are more desperate than you are and you play a intricate part in the outcome.

And to be fair, Trump tactics are more gangster than political

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, but when you’re Ice Cube and you have built a career bashing politicians and White America and then do something like this? It raises eyebrows. It’s like when Farrakhan and theNation of Islam got in bed with the Church of Scientology. The Nation built its foundation on “The white man is the devil” and then these cats go and join forces with an organization that could give two shits about black folks unless you got money.
exaclty !! If u know politicians lie as u say then why would u take a lying sack of racist shit's cutting black heathcare, removing predatory lending safeguards put in place by obama admin to prevent banks & car dealers from fucking black over financially , making justice & police reform harder for black ppl , lying about funding HBCUs. lying about first step act, trying to get "empowerment zones " in black community (which is nothing but a give away to the kushner's etc !) why, after uve seen all that would + more would u even take Trump's word as anything but ploy to get his photo op

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
We will never forget BGOL "cancelling" Ice Cube for Jim Crow Joe Biden and for having an affiliation with his people, ADOS. Wont age well at all.

Screenshot-20201016-215258-Firefox-2.jpg

All 3 of you will get over it

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
its not that the idea to use that as leveraging is wrong ! but the implementation of the strategy is ass backwards! these r the actions of a political neophyte !
Explain what your seeing that’s backwards.
you get a offer. Use that offer to get you another offer.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What offer? An offer from this administration doesn’t mean anything. And an “offer” from Biden doesn’t mean shit either.

The house passed well over 50 repeal and replace the ACA bills when they weren’t in power, how many did they pass when they controlled government? The Democrats passing goofy bills now means what? Let’s see what they do in mid January. Are they going to actually solve immigration or are they going to let TPS return back to their questionable status?

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
I feel like I am in the Twighlight Zone.

Neither Candidate has presented anything for the direct benefit of Black people. Ice Cube presents a package that is focused on our benefit. ONE candidate offers to listen and he presents it to him. Now he is called a coon. How does this make sense?

I think Trump is a horrible president and likely racist but Biden is the one that signed off on a Bill that DIRECTLY effected us negatively. He has offered NOTHING to atone for it. Yet he runs on the division between Black men and women and even says we "aren't Black" if we don't support him. Why aren't more of you offended by this?

Why is our collective self-esteem so low that we continue to vote for the least evil and get the same poor results?

Neither candidate is offering any support or respect for us. Why are we attacking Ice Cube,Diddy, etc etc for demanding support for our vote?

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
No, I'm not like you so I can't relate. Is this your way of explaining yourself?

Once again, you asked 50 million questions but can't answer one. How is your white daddy Biden going to help you?

You put everything down that is black united and lifting ourselves up but can't answer one question how the white man who has been spitting in your face this entire time is now going to help you. brainwashed dumbocrat
you're a dishonest person. nigga you have not answered a single question about your own ideas , and I already answered yours. also quote where I'm putting anything down. all I did is asked you for more information on the PLAN to reach the GOALS that you posted. both sides will help the same way you fuckin idiot, you present your demands and get them to give you what you want. it only comes down to who is actually gonna give you that. jesus you're ignorant man.

you ain't stopped crying yet because you have no answers. if you weren't so intellectually unprepared to even participate in strategic conversation about this shit, you'd see I'm trying to help your stupid ass. the answers I'm asking you for will have to come from SOME fucking where because how tf else do you get there.

my beef with you dumb fucks isn't because we want anything different. it's because YOU don't have any strategy to get there and are only serving to derail the best one put forth, and in doing so are aiding the enemy. the second I hear a better strategy, I'm going that route. you can't even fucking do that, why should anyone roll w you?

you too simple for this shit man, you should sit the fuck down and await in instructions from the niggas who have some education on this shit.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
THANK YOU.

They are too busy bashing anyone with a plan....and then stay in company with the white man that continues to not do shit with them.

It makes no sense. If we could collectivize and leverage our labor and talent, we could get real results. Instead, we ride with promises while having a white savior complex.

We are getting played and it's delaying our progress.
YOU DONT HAVE A PLAN YOU HAVE A GOAL

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
So everything cube has done is negated?
not my call

if a nigga was a pastor for 30 years then he beat your grandmother to death, is his pastor shit negated?
Maybe Cube, Diddy, Dre and a few of these cats could buy property, install businesses and encourage entrepreneurs. Build black wallstreet pt. 2 and keep cac's out of the shit.

If you build it, they will come. As much as I personally dislike Tyler Perry, he built a fucking studio that young black creators can use.
this is the thing I always wonder about. ALL the black rich niggas out here could damn near buy they're own state and control almost every aspect. they have no interest in that, which I find fascinating.
You can’t negotiate with tangibles cause that would mean you’ve expected the deal already.
Used how. By getting a offer. Did he ever endorse trump. No.
we know it’s for minority’s which is not exclusively for black people. the dems can match or top that by making one exclusively for black people.
y’all gotta get out ya feelings and start using your head. Cause they using theirs for damn sure. Get a strategy to get what you want.
Once again. In any negotiation the first offer is always a low ball. But it’s enough to get to another offer.
yes. This is novice. Cause no ones a politician.
however what makes this unique is both parties are in desparation to win this election like no election I’ve ever seen in my lifetime. The dems have threw everything but the kitchen sink at trump to get him out of office even impeachment. And if anytime you can use a novice negotiation is when the other persons are more desperate than you are and you play a intricate part in the outcome.

And to be fair, Trump tactics are more gangster than political

these r the actions of a political neophyte !

aye mane. that nigga there is certified slow lol

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
you're a dishonest person. nigga you have not answered a single question about your own ideas , and I already answered yours. also quote where I'm putting anything down. all I did is asked you for more information on the PLAN to reach the GOALS that you posted. both sides will help the same way you fuckin idiot, you present your demands and get them to give you what you want. it only comes down to who is actually gonna give you that. jesus you're ignorant man.

you ain't stopped crying yet because you have no answers. if you weren't so intellectually unprepared to even participate in strategic conversation about this shit, you'd see I'm trying to help your stupid ass. the answers I'm asking you for will have to come from SOME fucking where because how tf else do you get there.

my beef with you dumb fucks isn't because we want anything different. it's because YOU don't have any strategy to get there and are only serving to derail the best one put forth, and in doing so are aiding the enemy. the second I hear a better strategy, I'm going that route. you can't even fucking do that, why should anyone roll w you?

you too simple for this shit man, you should sit the fuck down and await in instructions from the niggas who have some education on this shit.
you're full of shit. i answered a bunch of questions you asked. anyone with a brain can go back and read them. you just exposed yourself with that lie.

AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T ANSWERED THE QUESTION.

HOW IS BIDEN GOING TO INCREASE BLACK WEALTH?

stop stalling. what is your plan for black people? I want everything in detail like you want.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
everyone knows u cant trust Trump's promise ,so they'll call ur bluff anyways ! and who is YOU to think somehow The presidency has to answer to YOUR DEMAND ? instead of rallying proper heads who've been in the trenches doing the work for decades, so u have nothing to work with in the very beginning. very amateurish! ure dealing with the LIONS in the den! Mcconell, Graham etc these cats dont play, they've held presidents to standstills, and know how to play the game, he shouldve hit up the OGs who have played this game & know how to work that arena! these trumpeteers played Cube , now u got nothing to work with and got exposed! this was more about Cube's overly inflated sense of political self importance aligned with the lowlifes who saw him as a mark!

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
you're full of shit. i answered a bunch of questions you asked. anyone with a brain can go back and read them. you just exposed yourself with that lie.

AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T ANSWERED THE QUESTION.

HOW IS BIDEN GOING TO INCREASE BLACK WEALTH?

stop stalling. what is your plan for black people? I want everything in detail like you want.
lmao you really are trying hard bro, no dice though nigga

you: I got a plan!
me: what is it?
you: Independence! Wealth Building! No Celebs!
me: those aren't plans, they are goals. how do we get there?
you: why you gotta be asking questions and shit? You answer the questions you asked me about my shit first!
me: you're an idiot
you: SEE! WHY YOU NOT ANSWERING YOUR OWN QUESTIONS BIDEN DADDY SAVIOR LOOK OVER THERE

nigga you are a complete clown

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
everyone knows u cant trust Trump's promise ,so they'll call ur bluff anyways ! and who is YOU to think somehow The presidency has to answer to YOUR DEMAND ? instead of rallying proper heads who've been in the trenches doing the work for decades, so u have nothing to work with in the very beginning. very amateurish! ure dealing with the LIONS in the den! Mcconell, Graham etc these cats dont play, they've held presidents to standstills, and know how to play the game, he shouldve hit up the OGs who have played this game & know how to work that arena! these trumpeteers played Cube , now u got nothing to work with and got exposed! this was more about Cube's overly inflated sense of political self importance aligned with the lowlifes who saw him as a mark!
Ooohkkk. So exactly what has he fucked up by doing this. Just wondering.

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
'I'm working with whoever is in power': Ice Cube defends helping Trump on plan for black Americans as he's invited back on CNN after his first interview was cancelled
  • Ice Cube insisted he is ‘working with whoever is in power’ and that he is 'not on nobody's team' on Cuomo Prime Time Friday night
  • He said he is 'playing no more of these games' and is 'not on the blue team' and 'not on the red team' but is working for black people
  • The Trump administration said this week it was working with Ice Cube on creating policies to better serve African American communities
  • Ice Cube was slammed as fans questioned how he could go 'from NWA to MAGA'
  • Others claimed he was being used by Trump to try to claw in black votes
  • Ice Cube tweeted Thursday hitting out at CNN and Chris Cuomo claiming his interview on the show that night was axed as they 'can't handle the truth'
  • Interview went ahead Friday with Ice Cube saying Cuomo was 'misleading'
  • Cuomo launched into the interview with a run down of differences between Ice Cube's music career and Donald Trump's stance on racial equality
  • In 2018 Ice Cube released a hit called 'Arrest the President' about Trump
  • Trump has hit out at BLM calling it a 'racist term'

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
lmao you really are trying hard bro, no dice though nigga

you: I got a plan!
me: what is it?
you: Independence! Wealth Building! No Celebs!
me: those aren't plans, they are goals. how do we get there?
you: why you gotta be asking questions and shit? You answer the questions you asked me about my shit first!
me: you're an idiot
you: SEE! WHY YOU NOT ANSWERING YOUR OWN QUESTIONS BIDEN DADDY SAVIOR LOOK OVER THERE

nigga you are a complete clown
you: I need to an exact plan and strategy with every step along the way to help black people, you alone without help.
me: I explain what we should do and how to do it. What is your plan and what is your candidate going to do for you?
you: insult, insult, you didn't tell me anything
me: what's your plan?
you: deflect, more bs
me: what's your plan?
you: deflect (still rolling with white savior with no understanding of how he can help but bashing the black man)
fucking coon