Ice Cube is a Trump Supporter

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Make an offer? Does Mr. Cube know he can look up bills passed in Congress online?

I watched the Ice Cube video for 2 minutes. I stopped it when he started sounded like my brother. The same brother that let YouTube led him down a hole of blaming Jews for pretty much everything wrong on this planet.
Cube never told anyone to vote for trump. He literally said this is what he is offering.
if you ask me the dems want trump out more than we do for their own interest. Check their temperature.
see if they need our vote. If you find out they do Need it, make demands with the offer he gave in hand.
Have a plan. If you fail to plan you plan to fail

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The 500 billion is not for black folk exclusively but for everybody. That's the problem with believing and trusting a con man like Donald Trump. He sold Cube a bill of goods.
Cube said he never talked to Trump.

Ice Cube was trying to push a plan through in this short window of time before the election when everybody is begging for votes and support. He was trying to get people to make promises or maybe even sign off or pledge on something for black people. Cube didn't believe or trust any of them. He was/is just trying to get some shit done while everybody else is talking. After the election, it all goes away.
Someone can sell you a truckload of water when your house is on fire. They can't sell it to you after your house burns down.
Cube's not dumb. He knows what he's doing and about how long he has to get it done.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Cube said he never talked to Trump.

Ice Cube was trying to push a plan through in this short window of time before the election when everybody is begging for votes and support. He was trying to get people to make promises or maybe even sign off or pledge on something for black people. Cube didn't believe or trust any of them. He was/is just trying to get some shit done while everybody else is talking. After the election, it all goes away.
Someone can sell you a truckload of water when your house is on fire. They can't sell it to you after your house burns down.
Cube's not dumb. He knows what he's doing and about how long he has to get it done.

Whether he talked to Trump differently or his administration it's the same thing. They faked him out, then later used his name.
You say he knows what he's doing and how long he has to get it done. Ok so what did he get done??

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
I get where he is coming from. The issue must be addressed on a bipartisan level.

LA Times
Facing a backlash, Ice Cube defends his role advising the Trump administration

Christi Carras
Thu, October 15, 2020, 3:01 PM EDT

Rapper Ice Cube

N.W.A. rapper Ice Cube has been associated with the Trump campaign. (Adam Hunger / BIG3/Getty Images)
Ice Cube is under fire after a senior advisor to Donald Trump revealed this week that the rapper has been collaborating with the president on his "promise to Black America." Now, as backlash brews, he says CNN has canceled his upcoming appearance on "Cuomo Prime Time."
But Ice Cube insists his loyalty is solely to the Black community.
In July, he released his Contract With Black America to advocate for police reform, affirmative action in the education system, abolition of private prisons, decriminalization of marijuana and elimination of mandatory minimum sentences, among other proposals.
On Wednesday and Thursday, the N.W.A. star — who has long been a vocal critic of Trump — defended his decision to work with the White House, arguing that "Black progress is a bipartisan issue" and "talking truth to power is part of the process."
Facts: I put out the CWBA. Both parties contacted me. Dems said we’ll address the CWBA after the election. Trump campaign made some adjustments to their plan after talking to us about the CWBA.
— Ice Cube (@icecube) October 14, 2020

"Facts: I put out the CWBA. Both parties contacted me," Ice Cube tweeted Wednesday. "Dems said we’ll address the CWBA after the election. Trump campaign made some adjustments to their plan after talking to us about the CWBA."
The recording artist's remarks came a day after Trump advisor Katrina Pierson thanked him for his "willingness to step up and work with @realDonaldTrump Administration to help develop the #PlatinumPlan," adding, "Leaders gonna lead, haters gonna hate."
Pierson's tweet ignited criticism from many who felt betrayed by Ice Cube, who is known for fighting white supremacy through his music, including his 2018 track "Arrest the President," and of course, N.W.A.'s seminal "F— tha Police" protesting police brutality.
Shoutout to @icecube for his willingness to step up and work with @realDonaldTrump Administration to help develop the #PlatinumPlan

ICYMI: https://t.co/V0qOAp0lwR

Leaders gonna lead, haters gonna hate. Thank you for leading! ✊
— Katrina Pierson (@KatrinaPierson) October 13, 2020
Several accused the rapper of crossing over to "the dark side" by associating with Trump, who has made a slew of racist comments throughout and leading up to his presidency — and infamously refused to condemn white supremacists at September's presidential debate with former Vice President Joe Biden.
"Every side is the Darkside for us here in America," Ice Cube wrote Wednesday in a followup tweet. "They’re all the same until something changes for us. They all lie and they all cheat but we can’t afford not to negotiate with whoever is in power or our condition in this country will never change. Our justice is bipartisan."
"I will advise anybody on the planet who has the power to help Black Americans close the enormous wealth gap," he added Thursday.
Every side is the Darkside for us here in America. They’re all the same until something changes for us. They all lie and they all cheat but we can’t afford not to negotiate with whoever is in power or our condition in this country will never change. Our justice is bipartisan. https://t.co/xFIXXpOs8B
— Ice Cube (@icecube) October 14, 2020
Despite discussing his CWBA plan with President Trump, the "Ride Along" actor asserted Thursday that he hasn't "endorsed anybody" ahead of the upcoming election after one eagle-eyed Twitter user reminded him that he promised in 2016 to "never endorse ... Donald Trump! EVER!!!"
The hip-hop veteran called out "the POWERS that be" at CNN Thursday for canceling his appearance on "Cuomo Prime Time," adding, "I've actually been ban from @CNN for a few months so I was surprised they even asked. But it seems like they can't handle the truth."
CNN did not immediately respond to The Times' request for comment, and it's unclear if the alleged cancellation is related to the controversy surrounding Ice Cube's dealings with the Trump campaign.
So the POWERS that be cancelled my interview on @CuomoPrimeTime tonight. I’ve actually been ban from @CNN for a few months so I was surprised they even asked. But it seems like they can’t handle the truth.
— Ice Cube (@icecube) October 15, 2020
This story originally appeared in Los Angeles Times.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
It’s a token for leverage on the dems. You want the dems to offer more or something at all. Which they haven’t offered shit.
Am i the only one that Knows how play a hand or negotiating tactics. :confused:
So let me get this straight we are now moving away from tangibles, to tokens?
I thought the whole point of wanting/asking for tangibles was because black folk were no longer accepting tokens?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This may be my conspiratorial mind thinking here but I think Russia is behind this..let me explain..

Tariq tune started to change a few years ago when he started pushing this FBA bs and I think the same thing is happening to Cube here. Government agencies have already confirmed that Russia is actively working to influence this election. I do agree with him that we need to have an agenda that needs to be addressed but this ain't it cube. At the end of the Day, we simply do not have the economic or political capital to really move the needle to get things done. What's worse is that this has given these blue check black women who hate black men a reason to go in on black men..check out Brittney Cooper on Twitter..she made a comment that black men like Trump because he's mediocre like us..:hmm:

Edit: here's the tweet

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">You ain’t mad at Biden. No amount of anger or disappointment can make an intelligent person side with the lynch mob. Y’all wanna be like Trump. You admire that dude, and his raggedyness. You admire that he gets to be mediocre and still make it. You wanna be mediocre. Admit it.</p>&mdash; Brittney Cooper (@ProfessorCrunk) <a href="">October 15, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

watch from 20min mark ! CUBE tells u he aligned with #ADOS (THEY ARE A RUSSIAN OUTFIT !)

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think Ice Cube got played cause he has a lofty opinion of himself. Not everyone is cut out to do that type of work.

A lot of people take exception on MJ's avoidance of politics. But I think we can see why. There's too many trappings to fall into, regardless if your right or wrong. As for Ice Cube he's a novice trying to do good. I'm not drag him into the fire for his effort.
THIS !! i commend his effort but hes a novice in the political arena, a cub with ruthless lions in the den ,he just accepting everyones word for it without doing due diligence !

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
THIS !! i commend his effort but hes a novice in the political arena, a cub with ruthless lions in the den ,he just accepting everyones word for it without doing due diligence !
The fact that he couldn't even explain what's in Trump's plan that mirror's his own plan, says everything. Some people need to just stick to social media messaging.

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I thought the whole point of wanting/asking for tangibles was because black folk were no longer accepting tokens?
You said the 500 is not exclusively for the black community so why not tell the dems to match that but make it exclusively for the black community. Or are we not suppose do such things

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
You said the 500 is not exclusively for the black community so why not tell the dems to match that but make it exclusively for the black community. Or are we not suppose do such things
You're playing games dude. First lets dispense with notion that Trump even has an offer of 500 billion dollars on the table for black folk because he doesn't. So you're working with a false narrative to begin with.
Second he can ask the dems for whatever, just let the rest of us can.
Yet Cube was suppose to be about tangibles and not tokens.

Did he not say he's tired of dems making promises? So the dems could promise the moon and stars but would that be enough for your vote or do you want to wait to get tangibles before you vote?

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You can’t negotiate with tangibles cause that would mean you’ve expected the deal already.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Whether he talked to Trump differently or his administration it's the same thing. They faked him out, then later used his name.
You say he knows what he's doing and how long he has to get it done. Ok so what did he get done??
The window doesn't close until after the election.
If nothing gets done, at least he tried to do something exclusively for BLACK PEOPLE, unlike so many democratic black bootlicks who are just glad to be part of the party.
"Yessir, boss!" "We's a gone vote for ya, else'n we ain't black, just like you said!"
"You ain't gots to listen to them niggas with they hands out; they's a-gone fall in line!" :rolleyes:

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
The window doesn't close until after the election.
If nothing gets done, at least he tried to do something exclusively for BLACK PEOPLE, unlike so many democratic black bootlicks who are just glad to be part of the party.
"Yessir, boss!" "We's a gone vote for ya, else'n we ain't black, just like you said!"
"You ain't gots to listen to them niggas with they hands out; they's a-gone fall in line!" :rolleyes:
So in otherwords he's gotten nothing done.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the 500 aint for black america aka Native blacks or whatever u wanna call it ! HE DIDNT EVEN KNOW THAT ! HOW CAN HE NOT KNOW THAT !??
HOW CAN HE STAND THERE AND ALLOW HIMSELF TO BE USED SO NAIVELY? CUBE A LEGEND IN THE GAME WITH ALOT OF RESPECT WHETHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT BUT HES OUTTA HIS DEPTH POLITICALLY AND SHOULD'VE DONE HIS DUE DILIGENCE

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're playing games dude. First lets dispense with notion that Trump even has an offer of 500 billion dollars on the table for black folk because he doesn't. So you're working with a false narrative to begin with.
Second he can ask the dems for whatever, just let the rest of us can.
Yet Cube was suppose to be about tangibles and not tokens.

Did he not say he's tired of dems making promises? So the dems could promise the moon and stars but would that be enough for your vote or do you want to wait to get tangibles before you vote?
Bruh! do these dudes even LOGIC ? man !! but they would accept a Trump outright lie tho' and celebrate it as a win !

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
You do know the elections are not over??
So wait til the election is over? I thought the point was to use maximum leverage to get tangibles? People are voting now.
Btw Trump is the current president pushing through a Supreme court nominee before the elections are over. Why isn't he pushing Cube's Black People Plan to be passed right now before the elections are over because if he loses. You most definitely aint getting shit.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
the 500 aint for black america aka Native blacks or whatever u wanna call it ! HE DIDNT EVEN KNOW THAT ! HOW CAN HE NOT KNOW THAT !??
HOW CAN HE STAND THERE AND ALLOW HIMSELF TO BE USED SO NAIVELY? CUBE A LEGEND IN THE GAME WITH ALOT OF RESPECT WHETHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT BUT HES OUTTA HIS DEPTH POLITICALLY AND SHOULD'VE DONE HIS DUE DILIGENCE
Didn't even check to see what the CBC already had on the table :smh:
Cube was arrogant as hell talking about his plan has been out for months and that people should have came to him. Well if so much for black folk, then he should have such an arrogant attitude.

Last edited:

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Bruh! do these dudes even LOGIC ? man !! but they would accept a Trump outright lie tho' and celebrate it as a win !
Mutherfuckers mad that Biden's people who said that they would engage Cube more after the election and dude in here talking about the election aint over but as you said they popping the campaign already over a con offer.

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Used how. By getting a offer. Did he ever endorse trump. No.
we know it’s for minority’s which is not exclusively for black people. the dems can match or top that by making one exclusively for black people.
y’all gotta get out ya feelings and start using your head. Cause they using theirs for damn sure. Get a strategy to get what you want.

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Didn't even check to see CBC to see what they already had on the table :smh:
Cube was arrogant as hell talking about his plan has been out for months and that people should have came to him. Well if so much for black folk, then he should have such an arrogant attitude.
THEY DONT READ! THEY TOO FULL OF EGO

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
we no it’s for minority’s which is not exclusively for black people. the dems can match top that by marking one exclusively for black people.
y’all gotta get out ya feelings and start using your head. Cause they using theirs for damn sure. Get a strategy to get what you want.
If I offer you something that you and everybody else were already going to get is that really an offer?
For instance if I said to you that I'm going to give black folk a twelve hundred dollar stimulus check but that check is already coming and is being offered to everybody that qualifies. What deal did I get?

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
we no it’s for minority’s which is not exclusively for black people. the dems can match top that by marking one exclusively for black people.
IF U KNOW ITS FOR MINORITY THEN WHY ACT LIKE ITS FOR BLACK FOLKS? THATS THE FIRST LIE U TOLD THERE!
U WANTED US TO SKIP OVER THAT PART PLAYING WITH A CON MAN,

THE UNDERLYING IDEA ISNT WRONG BUT THE ACTUAL IMPLIMENTATION OF THE IDEA'S & STRATEGY SHOWS YALL R NOVICES IN THE POLITICAL ARENA ! U THINK U WILL TAKE THIS JANKY TACTICS TO THE MCCONELLS & LADY GS OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY AND GET A CHEQUE AFTER BEING USED?

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Willie D the same nigga who did FED time for being a scammer.
This is what happens when mothafuckas who actively refuse to participate in voting and democracy has a list of demands for folks involved in participating in politics.

Everything is solved through politics. And it’s a damn shame that a 50 something year old Muslim doesn’t know how government works. I’m sure the slick-haired Farrakhan knows how the government works; he is an immigrant.