Ice Cube is a Trump Supporter

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
maybe you & him should've read the biden/harris plan b4 speaking becos 75% of what hes talking about has ALREADY BEEN ADDRESSED IN THE BDEN/HARRIS PLAN!

I read both plans from Trump & Biden and good luck with that belief if you think either plan is going to truly move the needle for blacks in the wealth gap. They're both very coded & I can almost guarantee you that the access to business loans funds will be still difficult to get for small black businesses owners.

Ironically Dr. Claude Anderson was on the breakfast klub today talking about how both plans are regurgitated plans from the past that won't be effective.

Last edited:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
I read both plans from Trump & Biden and good luck with that belief if you think either plan is going to truly move the needle for blacks in the wealth gap. They're both very coded & I can almost guarantee you that the access to business loans funds will be still difficult to get for small black businesses owners.

Ironically Dr. Claude Anderson was on on the breakfast klub today talking about how both plans are regurgitated plans from the past that won't be effective.
I can deal w this analysis

Did Dr. Anderson speak on what he thought was the most viable route?

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
We can dead this shit real quick you fucking duncecap.

Quote where I mentioned biden to you.

Matter of fact, quote where I did anything but ask you questions about the position YOU presented or called you a fucking idiot because you had nothing prepared beyond platitudes.

Asking you details about your proposal make you this mad, you should honestly think about why that triggers you so.

You gotdamn dummy.
are you voting for biden? yes or no?

get off your knees and off the dick of your white daddy and be a man

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
are you voting for biden? yes or no?

get off your knees and off the dick of your white daddy and be a man
Exactly what I thought you loose brained gump

Being a man is understanding your stupid ass fucked up by not being prepared to elaborate on your own points. You not gon get nobody to go along with a plan when YOU AIN'T GOT NO PLAN. Do better retarded ass nigga.

I bet your kids can't pour a glass of fucking milk.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Exactly what I thought you loose brained gump

Being a man is understanding your stupid ass fucked up by not being prepared to elaborate on your own points. You not gon get nobody to go along with a plan when YOU AIN'T GOT NO PLAN. Do better retarded ass nigga.

I bet your kids can't pour a glass of fucking milk.
i just said a plan. you don't have to have all the answers to try to solve something and get other people to solve an issue.

you are dumb as fuck. and you still didn't say if you are voting for biden. how is he going to help you? no wonder you stay broke.

grand puba of dumb fucks. fat with stupidity, pooh bear chasing honey dumb fat nigga

stupid nigga wants to ask a million questions for any black man wanting to stand on his own feet but can't answer one simple question how is his white daddy going to help him.

this is why there is no black progress.

Last edited:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
i just said a plan. you don't have to have all the answers to try to solve something and get other people to solve an issue.

you are dumb as fuck. and you still didn't say if you are voting for biden. how is he going to help you? no wonder you stay broke.

grand puba of dumb fucks. fat with stupidity, pooh bear chasing honey dumb fat nigga

stupid nigga wants to ask a million questions for any black man wanting to stand on his own feet but can't answer one simple question how is his white daddy going to help him.

Of course I am you fucking dummy lol gotdamn man do you live in a home? Because no way is your low apgar ass able to make it out here solo lol tf bruh.

Watch how you answer a question, Corky: I am voting for Biden because I believe that the GOP has demonstrated hostility toward my community for decades that has grown white hot with this administration, and because I believe that the dems have stated and demonstrated a higher likelihood of being receptive to our demands. I have seen no indicators that the right has any intent to do anything to help my people.

Now

Why is it so bad to ask you to elaborate on your premise? Do you buy shit sight unseen because a nigga said it's tight? Yo ass probably does lol but I mean should a mf w sense do that though.

Man this nigga live in a group home.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can deal w this analysis

Did Dr. Anderson speak on what he thought was the most viable route?

He actually said black people should vote this election but wants us to seriously apply pressure to whoever wins. He spoke about reparations, getting rid of the useless black caucus and putting in a committee directly in the white house that will represent black people by forcing the president's hand.

He did mention something about giving low 2% loans to black businesses owners and making it easily accessible.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member

This nigga said fat broke and...*squints*...pooh bear chasing honey.

Boy yune get NO pussy do you :lol:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Wether he wants it or not all of it is to neutralize Black voters for Biden or to potentially gain favor votes for Trump. Either way it benefits Trump and harms Biden.
People like shady weren’t going to vote anyway. It would be nice if they decided to join society but they rather live in the palace of their ignorance.

Reactions: BKF

BKF

Rising Star
Registered

janky-promoters-047a8c35-bd44-496f-aa44-74d02b0881c-resize-750.jpg

egatsby

Rising Star
Registered
This is what fucks me up about situations like this. You take someone like Cube who embodies what it means to be a successful black man in America without compromising your integrity at any point. He has helped so many black actors, crew members etc secure jobs. He has given back to his community for decades and he does one thing you dont agree with and we let some niggas on twitter with blue checks who have never done anything throw mud on his name and call him a coon. Shit is so fucked up, fuck those people

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
I don't have any beef with what Cube is doing, however, he should know how anything allocated for us gets co-opted. White women, gay cacs and immigrants will get most of the dough.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
You lying muthafucka. You were the one who mentioned buttfucking out of nowhere. Go quote the post were Sammy "literally" said that. It shouldn't be too hard. Here I'll help you.

Prominent Black N.C. Barber...

I saw that shit
I probably shouldn't speak on this..being that I haven't caught up or read anything on this but..I was listening to the radio at the drive thru and they were saying people were going in on Cube..but the radio guy was saying that Cube had gave a proposal to both parties and Biden and them didn't mess with it but trump is I think..don't quote me on this but..it is a billion dollar(I think) investment to help black people..the radio guy was like..I ain't going to trash Cube until further notice or something like that..so...

Trump is in office what could Biden and crew do with it?

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
When they get in..right??.

But they ain't in office so what kinda messing with it is expected. And if y'all think the same administration that said.....

kick rocks at reparations,

white privilege doesn't exist,

administration is 98% white,

Blames black people for police killing black folk,

Said fuck everyone, he ain't approving shit (stimulus) till after he gets re-elected. Which simply translates to "vote for me or fuck you".

Addresses Black voters and asking for their vote by standing in front of 90% white crowds and saying "I've done more for black people than any other president".

..... Is going to give black folk anything, HA.

Last edited:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Told ya, BGOL has turned pro-LGBT to let that Bonk Adventure’s head MF back. I thought the board was closed to those that couldn’t donate?

After we seen FTPs that registered same day getting dapped up just for dissing Bron in the NBA thread nothing should shock you.

UNSEEN

Rising Star
Registered
But they ain't in office so what kinda messing with it is expected. And if y'all think the same administration that said.....

kick rocks at reparations,

white privilege doesn't exist,

administration is 98% white,

Blames black people for police killing black folk,

Said fuck everyone, he ain't approving shit (stimulus) till after he gets re-elected. Which simply translates to "vote for me or fuck you".

Addresses Black voters and asking for they vote by standing in front of 90% white crowds and saying "I've done more for black people than any other president".

..... Is going to give black folk anything, HA.
aye man..he put something out there to invest in black people all I know..my question is..why would Cube even show interest in him if its like that..oh yeah btw..what if they get into office(Binden) can they sit down and talk or do they have to be in office?.I hear you tho..I just hate to jump to conclusions and dump on Cube...

Last edited:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
aye man..he put something out there to invest in black people all I know..my question is..why would Cube even show interest in him if its like that..oh yeah btw..what if they get into office(Binden) can they sit down and talk or do they have to be in office?..

Yes they have to be in office. Otherwise he is spinning his wheels. Them mofos can't even get a stimulus pass senate. You really believe Trump is gonna do anything positive for black folk when he is facing losing the election? That shit is just a front

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
aye man..he put something out there to invest in black people all I know..my question is..why would Cube even show interest in him if its like that..oh yeah btw..what if they get into office(Binden) can they sit down and talk or do they have to be in office?.I hear you tho..I just hate to jump to conclusions and dump on Cube...
Ice Cube had a discussion with the Biden team. They told him that they would engage his ideas more after the election.

UNSEEN

Rising Star
Registered
Yes they have to be in office. Otherwise he is spinning his wheels. Them mofos can't even get a stimulus pass senate. You really believe Trump is gonna do anything positive for black folk when he is facing losing the election? That shit is just a front
Ice Cube had a discussion with the Biden team. They told him that they would engage his ideas more after the election.
This what I was asking..assuming they would win the election..oh yeah..but would Cube really waste his time with trump if he knew trump ain't gon do shit..that puzzles me cuz I ain't quick to call Cube a coon and a sell out so quick...

camdion1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Roland Martin had Ice Cube on his show. Cube comes in at the 45 minute mark. Roland asked Cube what in his plan mirrors Trump's Platinum plan. Ice Cube had to look at a seperate screen to see what was on it. He don't know what's in the plan(51 minute mark) :hmm: . Roland schooled him. Cube just did what all Trump supporter do, shrugged it off. Ice Cube is wrong and he know it but he don't want to admit he is wrong.

Last edited: