Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
dying for what man....

fuck chicago for this ongoing bullshit

demonic ass music :smh:

white labels still getting paid off this dumb ass shit

Im just waiting for my Chicago gangbangin fam to wake up, and stop

being pawns for the italian mafia, they doin all killing and dying...

for just so they can drive around in shiney shit, wearing glittery shit, flashing

promissary notes that truly arent worth a damn but the value we give it.

the chicago mob runs the police and gangs, and the minute bangers make up their minds to stop being fuckin flunkies for their enemy and BOSS UP....

there will be much less killings...

everybody talks about the killing in chicago

AND NOBODY TALKS ABOUT

THE CHICAGO MOB!!!

as if they aint pulling the fuckin strings....

wha da fuck bruh??

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
05be7ba8f673e03acfaa86087f75ae94.jpg

BGOL: Man, you wrong for that!
Me: Yeah, but you still laughed

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Duck was my lil nigga and was BIG GD from STL and was almost untouchable. The whole 63rd-64th is going to be on fire for the next month so anyone on here that lives over there duck your motherfucking tacos....it's bout to FUEGO! RIP shorty...told your ass to get the fuck on but you couldn't leave the city.

He will get changed soon...he stay going back to his projects...if the GD's or MC (051) don't catch him....his own will line him up.
Bro them niggas in ATL fighting cases from that body in front of the club 2 years back.

63rd and Paulina went up Last night on the police.

and yes I told my homie(he GD) I can’t give Him no ride from Werk nomo cause he stay 071.

duck was super asking for it tho folks.

What’s crazy is that he be dipped off in cchills like he was smooth. I didn’t want folks to get touched but he was talking that shit on them records.

DM me folks.

Tha Baldavenger

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Got to stop glorifying gun and drug culture in our music. Was listening to pop smoke while dj'ing this weekend, and thinking how that energy is a never ending cycle of negativity.

When hip hop started to take a positive direction after the "stop the violence" movement, the record industry shut that down with the quickness.

I doubt these young kids understand the drug references they are talking about. Just sad, because I though that at this rate, this is never going to change. We will lose more big name artist, and mourn for a bit, but not make fundamental change to help prevent this outcome.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I’m going to amend my last post, even though I can’t stand this culture we live in now, it’s wrong of me to make light of anyone’s death, prayers to his family
Props...and I feel you on the culture.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
they compromise gangleaders and even set em up sometimes..

chicago mob has everything to do with the violence going on...

in chicago...

da fuck you think they get all them guns from...??

you think they making them behind the projects...

folks who dont understand this,

dont understand how organized crime works in these streets...

yes its us pulling the trigger but that aint the whole story,

and unless you telling the whole story.. then aint shit being said...

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Chicago been wild,what made me pay attention to chicago besides MJ was the story about that kid named Yummy who killed another child his age and eventually was killed by the same gang and people who instructed him to do the killing.How he was 11-12 but the size of an 7-8 year old child because he was a crack baby,the records show he hadn't been in school in years and lived in the streets his elderly grandmother she hasn't seen him in months but his people received food stamps and government assistance for him every month.THAT RIGHT THERE WAS ALL FUCKED UP.

I ain't from Chicago and I would leave,you don't have to ask me twice,I'm GONE!.Hurt people Hurt people,a lot of hurt motherfuckers in Chicago.....Chicago,Indiana,St.louis ,Milwaukee,added to the list of places I ain't going.

West Endian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, this will definitely get you killed. Wouldn't be surprised if it was something as minuscule as a diss track. But, you can't do that and expect things to be all good. those are serious emotions when it comes to death.
Fucked up shit man.
I'll stick to the Chicago music I grew up with, Larry, Fingers,Steve...

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RIP young brother...

Fathers be fathers.

My college sweetheart living in Chicago had young son. He working at Walmart, some dude comes in there like he got beef with her son over some girl. Mind you moms college educated and he going to college after the summer. (This 2 years ago). Sends him to ATL the next couple days, and then moves.

Chicago is no where to raise kids at this point...

chefken012

Still Cooking Dem Thangs in Da Kitchen est... 68
BGOL Investor
Chicago tops the murder rate every fuckin summer and year you faggit

These niggas are shooting each other for absolutely nothing. No money, no property....nothing
The young cultures' mentality is messed up .... just to think ...... they killing each other over words on a diss track️️️ ....

dolemite73

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Chicago been wild,what made me pay attention to chicago besides MJ was the story about that kid named Yummy who killed another child his age and eventually was killed by the same gang and people who instructed him to do the killing.How he was 11-12 but the size of an 7-8 year old child because he was a crack baby,the records show he hadn't been in school in years and lived in the streets his elderly grandmother she hasn't seen him in months but his people received food stamps and government assistance for him every month.THAT RIGHT THERE WAS ALL FUCKED UP.

I ain't from Chicago and I would leave,you don't have to ask me twice,I'm GONE!.Hurt people Hurt people,a lot of hurt motherfuckers in Chicago.....Chicago,Indiana,St.louis ,Milwaukee,added to the list of places I ain't going.
That Yummy case was the straw that broke the camel's back in forcing Clinton and the Congress to pass that Crime bill which damaged our people greatly, fam. Hillary Clinton's super predator comment? She was talking about Yummy Sandifer.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
and of course Vlad got him

hard to feel sorry for him after seeing this

I hear you, but he should’ve left Chicago. Crazy I just watched that interview a few minutes ago.

What’s crazy is he said he moved different and knew how to move. Then he said he got cause slippin and was shot leaving his house.

So moving “Different” is not leaving the house?

Man I just can:smh:

Strangely I just finished watching that vid too and everything Lupe said was correct.

The only drill rapper I listen to is Pappy, but I’ve heard Duck and Von songs as well as a few others.

All I can say is them Chicago niggas “Different”. :smh: I admire toughness and bravado, but I can’t diss and talk shit deadman and talk about smoking a pack of him. I just couldn’t do it.

Those people have families and you Will get caught. And they do get caught, and they get killed. It’s just a never ending cycle.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Chi land is wild. It would be smart for upcoming rappers to leave the Chicago area once they get a little buzz. Fuck trying to be a hometown legend.

Boosie tried to tell everyone why you gotta leave your hometown.

These dudes trying to keep one foot in the street ad they taunting each other in their songs....Cats ain't going nowhere cause they buzz is because of this street shit...First it was all the Lil's and now its the FBG's.....
Mixed reaction here. I wanted to write they're only entertainers but people take shit too seriously. And you can't floss around jealous folks with low ambition. They aim to make you miserable. I had haters at a job getting min. wage because the supervisors made me a lead. Even the foreman ain't like it. Boosie is spot on.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I hear you, but he should’ve left Chicago. Crazy I just watched that interview a few minutes ago.

What’s crazy is he said he moved different and knew how to move. Then he said he got cause slippin and was shot leaving his house.

So moving “Different” is not leaving the house?

Man I just can:smh:

Dude was in downtown in broad daylight from what I hear :dunno:

but he was chastising dudes for being rappers and not knowing how to move. Dude got shot twice already, which are essentially two warnings.

I don't trust people :hmm:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude was in downtown in broad daylight from what I hear :dunno:

but he was chastising dudes for being rappers and not knowing how to move. Dude got shot twice already, which are essentially two warnings.

I don't trust people :hmm:

All I can say is :smh:

Like you said, getting shot twice is a warning. He knew he had bags on his head and people wanted him dead.

He had two choices, move or stay in the house.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
600Breezy Preps FBG Duck Diss Song That Warned Him Not To Get Killed

Following the blitz of Chicago violence that claimed the life of burgeoning rapper FBG Duck on Tuesday (August 4), social media has been buzzing with reactions that unfortunately favor the murder.

One of the slain rapper’s Hip Hop foes, 600Breezy, decided to waste no time paying his disrespect in the form of a diss track titled “Stop Playing” that tragically predicts FBG Duck’s demise.

“Them niggas dead on that fuckin’ block/You fat bitch, them diss songs gonna get you fuckin’ shot/You took a few already, next time ya bitch ass in the fuckin’ box,” 600Breezy coldly raps.

A pair of July 27 Instagram posts capture 600Breezy rocking the same Houston Rockets Hakeem Olajuwon jersey, thus timestamping the video shoot more than a week before FBG Duck was gunned down.

Although police are still looking for suspects and a motive, the “diss songs” 600Breezy is referencing may provide investigators with clues. On July 10, FBG Duck uploaded the video to his newest single “Dead Bitches” where he taunts the memories of nearly a dozen deceased Chicago gang members as he appears to flaunt the same Glock recovered at the scene within the city’s Gold Coast neighborhood.

According to an Instagram post prior to his murder, FBG Duck leaves behind four kids: three sons and one daughter. He was reportedly 26 years old.

Subscribe to DX Newsletter

NER0

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shot twice, stabbed up by a chick, I believe two brothers( at least) murdered behind the gang bullshit...
And still didn’t want to get out of Chicago. Must have had a death wish or felt invincible...
Either way, RIP

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Sad shit but it's life over there

When the feds are released over there to bring mfers down i don't wanna hear no free the homies or nothing them mfers outta control over there

When they getting 85 yrs for nonsense i don't want yall saying its not fair

The way they living out there is reckless and nobody's safe; lock all the gang bangin mfers up

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered
Yo. He wanted out. The song didn't seem offensive at first but it's entitled "Dead Bitches"? Not everyone wants to "clap" you in the booth.