He had issues and problems
He was far from perfect
Nobody is a finished work at 20 years old
Nor should anyone have to be judged by what they've done at 20
He needed help
And now he's dead
Doesn't excuse anything he's done
It was his fault he did those things
It's someone else fault he didn't get to learn and grow from those things or reveal it's who he really is

R.i.p.

Should 20 year olds be held accountable for their actions?

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
"Keep fucking around and we will find your REAL information BOY!"

Threatening people over the net is a felony tough guy, just so you know.

To come to my house would be bad for all concerned, I can only assume the worst since you would be uninvited.

I ask you and any of your friends to please leave me alone. You have been warned.

I will call LEO immediately.

And I would quickly neutralize any and all threats if there are any to protect myself and family, as I would be in fear for our safety.

Your move tough guy!
Ol boy had a whole MagaCAC seizure.

These BGOL RIP threads are outright debacles. :lol:

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Are there any other threats you would like to make toward me or my family?

I'm not looking for any trouble, so please stop.

Dude is composing a letter to his beloved LEO right now lmao :lol:

Had a fucking CAC seizure "MOST BLK PPL DON'T ....." fuck you honky, the fuck are you doing here bitch?

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Should 20 year olds be held accountable for their actions?

He was held accountable for his actions. I said the things he did was his fault. He was battling demons and clearly depression and none of it is an excuse for the things he did.
ALSO he was 20 years old. Nobody is ever the best version of themselves at 20 period. We keep learning every day we live. You've almost been out of high school longer than he was alive in totality. There are some people here who have worked on their jobs longer than he ever took a breath.
He deserved more time to either reach his goal which seemed to be an inspiration for kids dealing with depression issues and change himself into a better person slowly but surely
OR carry on and reveal that who he was when he acted out and did those things is who he is...

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
I guess after he got exposed for needing dick vitamins he's going all in with the shithead routine.

Correct...
  • Dude is a hoe of the highest order
  • Fronts like he's a rebel and dissident but is more bitch-made than Ned Flanders
  • Uses bullet points on bgol like a real psychopath
  • Doesn't realize how utterly retarded he comes off to anyone with two brain cells to rub together
PEACE BROTHER

fwillia

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He was held accountable for his actions. I said the things he did was his fault. He was battling demons and clearly depression and none of it is an excuse for the things he did.
ALSO he was 20 years old. Nobody is ever the best version of themselves at 20 period. We keep learning every day we live. You've almost been out of high school longer than he was alive in totality. There are some people here who have worked on their jobs longer than he ever took a breath.
He deserved more time to either reach his goal which seemed to be an inspiration for kids dealing with depression issues and change himself into a better person slowly but surely
OR carry on and reveal that who he was when he acted out and did those things is who he is...

I see.

I guess the last part of what you said is what I struggle with; the separation of who he was when he “acted out and did those things”.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I see.

I guess the last part of what you said is what I struggle with; the separation of who he was when he “acted out and did those things”.

We evolve.
He did those things he owns those things those things are a part of his permanent record but also clearly he was trying to change in some ways.
also it depends on how much we attribute to the demons (mental illness) issues he had
its layered for sure.
im not a fan of his music nor am i hater of him my stance is he deserved to have his life play out so we could judge from there.
i mean ice cube at 20 ain't ice cube at 45

DirtyCake

Superstar *****
Platinum Member
I
Yeah...Yeah Yeah...same ole cracker diversion...You're not black and we know it.
Do you cracker...you're getting annoying now...either confirm you are a brother or get put on iggy.
damn you skitzo too? Who the fuck is we? And bitch put me on ignore I’ve had you on it for a few years :lol:

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He did some fucked up shit

Kinda hard to feel bad for him

All I gotta say is

Fuck Florida and that piece of shit cac poster bum boy

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
I
damn you skitzo too? Who the fuck is we? And bitch put me on ignore I’ve had you on it for a few years :lol:
Your deflecting is hilarious but sad at the same time.

As far as ignore..not talking about the button, naw that's for bitches...

I can ignore you easily without that.

Now stop jaw jacking and confirm that you're black.... Ebony boy.

Last edited:

God's Gift

The best of the majority of you niggas.
BGOL Investor
We evolve.
He did those things he owns those things those things are a part of his permanent record but also clearly he was trying to change in some ways.
also it depends on how much we attribute to the demons (mental illness) issues he had
its layered for sure.
im not a fan of his music nor am i hater of him my stance is he deserved to have his life play out so we could judge from there.
i mean ice cube at 20 ain't ice cube at 45

images

Reference "moment of truth" on the moment of truth album - Gangstarr

Each of us face our own truths everyday and it's how you act and react that determine everything.

These good and evil pulls are what the enlightened overstand.

Last edited:

play030

Support BGOL
Registered
"The 20-year-old Florida native has been embroiled in legal problems over his alleged beating of a girlfriend while pregnant." He serves not purpose on this earth. Fuck him.

DirtyCake

Superstar *****
Platinum Member
Your deflecting is hilarious but sad at the same time.

As far as ignore..not talking about the button, naw that's for bitches...

I can ignore you easily without that.

Now stop jaw jacking and confirm that you're black.... Ebony boy.
Gloves-3.jpg

Hand test confirmed now get off my dick fuck boy tranny

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Go right ahead and do what you feel is best for you. But trying to uphold a bgol tuff guy image will not end well.

You have the wrong person. By the mere fact you believe I'm white.

I dont have a dog in this fight, but two things here...

number ONE... you gave away your disdain for "black' people by that little bullet point presentation you wrote..

and just for the record.. do you know how many cacs died with their guns, bullets, little underground bunkers etc

waiting for a war that never came and never will.. how much time of their life did they waste on that bullshit..

secondly.. and not least, I dont know of any 'black' folk that refer to cops as leo.. not fuckin one...

just sayin...

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Where the blood and the bullet holes in the car? I’m gonna call bullshit until otherwise

didnt see a drop of blood...bullet holes etc. so didnt believe it. but its confirmed. 69 and all them young dudes changing their tones all of a sudden after this.

i dont know about all his legal matters, but based off his lyrics, u could tell shorty had issues. Depression or something, who knows. i fucked with a couple of tracks he was attached to (mainly because of the production)

thats what i said.i never heard of the kat and i think it was a o.d

:hmm: still no blood and they would have to be a darn good shot because those windows are very small.but still no blood splatter nothing.

They opened the door to rob him. and shot him point blank

Looks like he was killed instantly and the bullet probably never left his head/body since a lot of bullets are made to slow down upon impact to do as much damage as possible :dunno: and internal bleeding is worse than an in/out

Kid was doin positive shit. When you do negative shit you on point for the billshit. Undeserving.

Probably had a lot to do with his court cases. Not going to give him credit for that.

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
I dont have a dog in this fight, but two things here...

number ONE... you gave away your disdain for "black' people by that little bullet point presentation you wrote..

and just for the record.. do you know how many cacs died with their guns, bullets, little underground bunkers etc

waiting for a war that never came and never will.. how much time of their life did they waste on that bullshit..

secondly.. and not least, I dont know of any 'black' folk that refer to cops as leo.. not fuckin one...

just sayin...
That's who he was referring to when he said Leo? I thought that was somebody name.
:lol:
I just scroll pass their shit, but I did see the I'm calling Leo line and thought it was an ock tactic.

*EDIT*

I just looked up "LEO & Slang" and the first thing it says is that it's a term used by Law Enforcement Officers.....yeah, Fuck That!

Last edited: