XXXTENTACION shot in Miami... No pulse

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
didnt see a drop of blood...bullet holes etc. so didnt believe it. but its confirmed. 69 and all them young dudes changing their tones all of a sudden after this.

i dont know about all his legal matters, but based off his lyrics, u could tell shorty had issues. Depression or something, who knows. i fucked with a couple of tracks he was attached to (mainly because of the production)

Last edited:

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
If homie really didn't have nothing to do with it; this is the most coincidental shit in the history of coincidences, XXX mixtape, red mask in pictures, and down the block from the scene at the time of the shooting with a gun on his lap. He has to be one of the most unluckiest sons of bitches ever. Then he says he was in the house all day, and says he didn't know dude. These young dudes really do not understand how social media works. He's gonna have his block hot for a good minute over this shit. He's definitely on the law's radar; not to mention the cult followers of X that might just do something to dude to make them feel better.

*SideBar* does Nick Cannon really have negus wearing turbans? I've been seeing them shits pop up all over the gram, like them future hats a few years back, and Gucci scarves a few years before that.

Last edited:

BUMBAY DA DOGG

Rising Star
Registered
AHHHH tough guy up in here but was scared as fuck to enter the thread where you got caught shopping for short dick pills.

Oooooh and Camile already spilled the beans about YOU SNITCHING ON NIGGAS by reporting posts in that thread.

Keep fucking around and we will find your REAL information BOY!

Do you want to be more clear on what you trying to say?

So, what is the threat you making on the net?

Thanks, for giving her up! You are the next star character on the episode "NEXT 48"!

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
Do you want to be more clear on what you trying to say?

So, what is the threat you making on the net?

Thanks, for giving her up! You are the next star character on the episode "NEXT 48"!
Shut the fuck up "Length Master" until you take your scary ass in that thread cracker!

Oh and get ready to start snitching more, got your email address tied to that forum from the admin....funny the type of information you can get by just asking.

Get ready for the show!

Last edited:

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where the blood and the bullet holes in the car? I’m gonna call bullshit until otherwise
thats what i said.i never heard of the kat and i think it was a o.d

Probably hit him through the window which appears rolled down.
:hmm: still no blood and they would have to be a darn good shot because those windows are very small.but still no blood splatter nothing.

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shut up bitch

Are you going to fire the first shot?

Please don't incite any of these impressionable BROTHERS and SISTERS into a massacre!

Most BLACK PEOPLE have
  • no handguns
  • no rifles
  • no training
  • no plan
  • no escape plan
  • no supply lines
  • no medical facility to treat the wounded
  • no funding
  • no underground to sustain them
  • no ammo and if any definitely not enough
  • no heart to really do what would be required
  • no greater vision, ideology or belief that would allow you to lay your life down if necessary.
  • Or continue the armed struggle through all its ups and downs for a prolonged period.
  • Scotland was in armed struggle with the british crown for over 1000 years, based on the idea to be FREE!
You and these blm pretend revolutionaries on bgol toss around the idea of murdering cops in a very caviler manner. If you all believe that to be the road to solving this problem go right ahead. But I guarantee you and none of them have the heart to bust a grape! And you sure ain't prepare or equipped to handle the return serve from ALL FORMS OF LEO THAT WILL SURELY FOLLOW!

Finally, don't lead impressionable BLACK PEOPLE to a road of distruction against the police.

But you are a hispanic so I'm sure you give less than a fuck about BLACK PEOPLE!

PS
STOP LETTING THESE, blm FAT, NO-LIFE bgol DYKES LEAD YOU AROUND AND MANIPULATE YOU,amigo!

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Shut the fuck up "Length Master" until you take your scary ass in that thread cracker!

Oh and get ready to start snitching more, got your email address from that forum from the admin....funny the type of information you can get by just asking.

Get ready for the show!
Break that cac post his shit

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member

Oh and get ready to start snitching more, got your email address from that forum from the admin....funny the type of information you can get by just asking.

Get ready for the show!

Lmao get him fam.... hate this faggot ass cac and his "BROTHER" schtick :lol:

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

BGOL Investor
If homie really didn't have nothing to do with it; this is the most coincidental shit in the history of coincidences, XXX mixtape, red mask in pictures, and down the block from the scene at the time of the shooting with a gun on his lap. He has to be one of the most unluckiest sons of bitches ever. Then he says he was in the house all day, and says he didn't know dude. These young dudes really do not understand how social media works. He's gonna have his block hot for a good minute over this shit. He's definitely on the law's radar; not to mention the cult followers of X that might just do something to dude to make them feel better.

*SideBar* does Nick Cannon really have negus wearing turbans? I've been seeing them shots pop up all over the gram, like them future hats a few years back, and Gucci hats a few years before that.

I believe that XXX drove passed those GOONS (That is just how the look) and they saw a lick...they followed him and stuck him up....Home probably fought back and they popped him...

It will come out soon cause I am sure there are cameras everywhere in that area...

BUMBAY DA DOGG

Rising Star
Registered
AHHHH tough guy up in here but was scared as fuck to enter the thread where you got caught shopping for short dick pills.

Oooooh and Camile already spilled the beans about YOU SNITCHING ON NIGGAS by reporting posts in that thread.

Keep fucking around and we will find your REAL information BOY!

"Keep fucking around and we will find your REAL information BOY!"

Threatening people over the net is a felony tough guy, just so you know.

To come to my house would be bad for all concerned, I can only assume the worst since you would be uninvited.

I ask you and any of your friends to please leave me alone. You have been warned.

I will call LEO immediately.

And I would quickly neutralize any and all threats if there are any to protect myself and family, as I would be in fear for our safety.

Your move tough guy!

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
didnt see a drop of blood...bullet holes etc. so didnt believe it. but its confirmed. 69 and all them young dudes changing their tones all of a sudden after this.

i dont know about all his legal matters, but based off his lyrics, u could tell shorty had issues. Depression or something, who knows. i fucked with a couple of tracks he was attached to (mainly because of the production)

Roll in peace is my shit
:mike:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

*SideBar* does Nick Cannon really have negus wearing turbans? I've been seeing them shots pop up all over the gram, like them future hats a few years back, and Gucci hats a few years before that.
What are u talking about

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I believe that XXX drove passed those GOONS (That is just how the look) and they saw a lick...they followed him and stuck him up....Home probably fought back and they popped him...

It will come out soon cause I am sure there are cameras everywhere in that area...
One theory. Jack boys seen him looking to buy a bike and figure he had cash on him

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor

Fam, I said this shit as soon as I heard about it. They saw the car, saw dude with a bag, saw he was by himself, and saw the opportunity. A dealership in this day and age definitely has cameras, if not other businesses in the area. TMZ will have that posted by the morning.

sharkbait28

International Member
Copied before this dude deleted...

Screenshot_20180618_230642.png

Screenshot_20180618_230642.png

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::roflmao3:

Last edited:

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
R.I.P. to the young brother. My son turned me on to him a few months back when we were riding from my Moms house in Columbus GA back to Atlanta.

He called me a few hours ago a little shocked and sad that the young man lost his life.

The young dude had some talent, his sound was a little different than what I normally hear on the radio. His presentation was wild, but what young person isn't a little out there at 20.

I'm going to download some of his music and give him another listen.

Rest in Peace xxxtentacion

HNIC :cool:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

To come to my house would be bad for all concerned, I can only assume the worst since you would be uninvited.

I ask you and any of your friends to please leave me alone. You have been warned.

And I would quickly neutralize any and all threats if there are any to protect myself and family, as I would be in fear for our safety.

Your move tough guy!
Lmbaooooo this confirms he’s a cac

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

BGOL Investor

Your move tough guy!
:lol: I hope you are ready to leave the board....OCK of the decade coming up...TOUGH GUY!

BUMBAY DA DOGG

Rising Star
Registered

Oh and get ready to start snitching more, got your email address tied to that forum from the admin....funny the type of information you can get by just asking.

Get ready for the show!

Go right ahead and do what you feel is best for you. But trying to uphold a bgol tuff guy image will not end well.

You have the wrong person. By the mere fact you believe I'm white.

sharkbait28

International Member
Discovered this dude via this r&b vid below. Hate that a 20yo kid is dead man, that is some bullshit for real.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
:lol: Minus Whale go run and tell now...oh this shit is going to be fun...dude just talked himself into some trouble.
That cracka about to pull a Walt. He’s pming HNIC at this moment to shut down anything personal about him. He already cries to the mods about random shit about him. You know he real shook right now that his pasty pink face about to be exposed. That bitch

Gully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remember those days in Miami. The 62nd street exit. They knew the tourists cause of the rental car tags. Rental companies had to change it up cause too many people, especially germans, were getting robbed or even killed.

Nothin new. With the map on the dash. RIP to the young brother.