XXXTENTACION shot in Miami... No pulse

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
tumblr_orz6m2gauS1uaqtxco1_540.gif

Rapper XXXTentacion has been shot in Miami, according to a report. His condition is unclear. A source confirms to Variety that the rapper, whose real name is Jahseh Onfroy, has been critically wounded.

TMZ is reporting that XXX had “no pulse” following the incident though Variety has yet to confirm those details.

In 2017, the hip-hop newcomer appeared on the cover of XXL Magazine’s influential “Freshman” issue alongside Kamaiyah, A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie, PnB Rock, MadeinTYO, Playboi Carti, Aminé, Kap G, KYLE and Ugly God. XXX won the fan vote to make the cover.

The 20-year-old Florida native has been embroiled in legal problems over his alleged beating of a girlfriend while pregnant.

A June 5 feature on the rapper that appeared in Miami New Times chronicled the hip-hop star’s rise to fame, delving deep into his unstable home life and trouble with the law. In the piece, XXX is quoted as saying, “Women may see or feel that they’re belittled, but you’re only belittled if you want to be belittled.”

In March, XXXTentacion’s album “?” debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 album chart.

Developing…

My son knows who this kid is, but I don't follow him.

Timbucktu225

"Right when you least expect it"~Karma
Registered
Usually when a dude is slumped and leaned to the side like that, he is no longer present.... R.I.P Xxx! Before commenting negatively regarding his style he was 20 years of age. Remember when you were 20? All the insecurity you faced? Well, this young man went thru that awkward stage in the eyes of millions! Salute this cat yo!

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
Unfortunately this type of situation has happened numerous times in south Florida over the last few decades.
Always got to keep a look out for the Jack Boys
Yep, South Florida has those real "getchya goons" and you have to move a certain way or have the respect where they know not to touch you.

This little clown was not a gangsta but he acted like he was and got his ass handed to him multiple times by real G's for talking shit....I hope he pulls through this one and falls back.