He had issues and problems
He was far from perfect
Nobody is a finished work at 20 years old
Nor should anyone have to be judged by what they've done at 20
He needed help
And now he's dead
Doesn't excuse anything he's done
It was his fault he did those things
It's someone else fault he didn't get to learn and grow from those things or reveal it's who he really is

R.i.p.

theteacher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
damn.
his homies set him up.
why is he traveling with a louie bag?
probably had a grip full of cash on him
SMH
20 years old.
pregnant girl friend​

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
The I8 BMW come like that.

Get out from behind the computer and stop the online tuff talk for a minute.

TO EDUCATE YOURSELF ON THE WORLD!

SMH, bgol blind, deaf and dumb tuff guy pretend-revolutionaries!
AHHHH tough guy up in here but was scared as fuck to enter the thread where you got caught shopping for short dick pills.

Oooooh and Camile already spilled the beans about YOU SNITCHING ON NIGGAS by reporting posts in that thread.

Keep fucking around and we will find your REAL information BOY!

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What positive shot?
Basically drakes gods plan video, he bit from this kid but drake jus did it bigger.
Wasn't on no lean sippin or pill poppin shit. Only neg was a domestic case which I can over look at that age cause you really don't master your emotions at that age. Kid mistake even I made once but just never went to police territory.

Maleman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didn't know who he was... but it's sad to see a man go so young... And I just so happened to be in Miami today, so i just have a bad feeling with me right now.. Cant wait to go home. R.I.P.

BUMBAY DA DOGG

Rising Star
Registered
Kill them too...

Better than killing a melenated man

Are you going to fire the first shot?

Please don't incite any of these impressionable BROTHERS and SISTERS into a massacre!

Most BLACK PEOPLE have
  • no handguns
  • no rifles
  • no training
  • no plan
  • no escape plan
  • no supply lines
  • no medical facility to treat the wounded
  • no funding
  • no underground to sustain them
  • no ammo and if any definitely not enough
  • no heart to really do what would be required
  • no greater vision, ideology or belief that would allow you to lay your life down if necessary.
  • Or continue the armed struggle through all its ups and downs for a prolonged period.
  • Scotland was in armed struggle with the british crown for over 1000 years, based on the idea to be FREE!
You and these blm pretend revolutionaries on bgol toss around the idea of murdering cops in a very caviler manner. If you all believe that to be the road to solving this problem go right ahead. But I guarantee you and none of them have the heart to bust a grape! And you sure ain't prepared or equipped to handle the return serve from ALL FORMS OF LEO THAT WILL SURELY FOLLOW!

Finally, don't lead impressionable BLACK PEOPLE to a road of distruction against the police.

But you are a hispanic so I'm sure you give less than a fuck about BLACK PEOPLE!

PS
STOP LETTING THESE, blm FAT, NO-LIFE bgol DYKES LEAD YOU AROUND AND MANIPULATE YOU,amigo!

Last edited: