XXXTENTACION shot in Miami... No pulse

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
My sources are telling me he was dog whistling to white supremacists, cosigning them killing nine people. He also had other issues. He had some tweet with hearts about Dylan Roof letting them know he was down. They started hooking him up with money and promoting him. Somebody dog whistling to these fools is worse than an FBI or DEA informant. Nobody going to jail but we are taking loses.

There are some of us taking loses like Colin, Eric Reid, and Tavis; and you want to collaborate with them? The white media is going to portray it as a robbery.

The streets are watching, sending coded messages through Twitter won't hide shit.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
My sources are telling me he was dog whistling to white supremacists, cosigning them killing nine people. He also had other issues. He had some tweet with hearts about Dylan Roof letting them know he was down. They started hooking him up with money and promoting him. Somebody dog whistling to these fools is worse than an FBI or DEA informant. Nobody going to jail but we are taking loses.

There are some of us taking loses like Colin, Eric Reid, and Tavis; and you want to collaborate with them? The white media is going to portray it as a robbery.

The streets are watching, sending coded messages through Twitter won't hide shit.

Yeah so, looked it up, there is truth to what you're saying. Oh well! Moving on, life goes DAFUQ on.

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
Age 20 means youre legally an adult....but keep in mind how young that is. Some folks grow up fast...others take longer. I know 30 something year olds who still act like children. Shorty seemed to have a lot of issues....but from what he was saying.....he knew he fucked up a lot ....but seemed to be heading toward a different path.

What gets to me is how all these fake compassionate MeToo people are actually celebrating his death. I wasnt around during the first feminist....women march movements.....but I'm truly disgusted to be living through this one. Mainly because I see its driven by bs compassion...thirst for money etc. The real victims of domestic abuse are still keeping quite; cause theyre scared to disrupt the hustle parade.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
i understand that but what i'm saying is there has to be some type of blood period.i seen longer vid of him in the car and still no blood anywhere.thats all im saying.
nigga dead b. They did he was shot.

Blood spatter don't be like TV most times. A hole and a leak.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member

This lil nigga had it coming. All ya'll talking about what he might have become and how he was trying to get on the right path must don't know that tomorrow isn't promised. Everybody don't get a lifetime to grow the fuck up. This lil nigga looks like he got up every morning, went outside without a shirt looking to fight. How the fuck do you think that shit ends????

For every nicca you know and think that he's lucky he ain't dead; there are five more who are fucking dead, because luck missed their dead asses.

But Malcolm was lucky and didn't die at the age of 20. This lil nigga lived the life that brought an early death...ya'll acting like that shit is unsual....lil niggas living his life die every day B. He wasn't special in that regard.

Shit, it was just as likely that he would have killed someone before he changed his life from the shit I see.

Last edited:

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Before I entered this thread I knew he would have dreds with different colors.

Damn, he allegedly beat his girl while she was pregnant.....
And this was reason number one why I directed my son's to remove him from their playlists, IMMEDIATELY.

They are extremely bright, but I don't want that energy in their vibration.
I don’t have these issues in Oakland

You don't, but Oakland does.

Ninja, it's DA BAY!

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
I ain't got no dog in this fight but it seems to me that it's the fags, white/racially ambiguous feminist and, "Niggas ain't shit" twitter pushing that he's an "abuser" so he deserved to be murdered. I see there's a few around here parroting that same nonsense. NO ONE deserves to be murdered in cold blood .

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That was my first time seeing anything like that in a video. Whites use to bring their kids out to enjoy a lynching of blacks or they would throw us on big bond fires and watch us pop like popcorn. These are the people that we follow today and still have them in charge of our lives as though we have forgot their true nature. What if he was robbed by whites while sitting in his car, we would never know.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ns-alleged-abuse-victim-devastated-death.html

4D6D29A100000578-0-image-a-35_1529450200160.jpg

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster
thats what i said.i never heard of the kat and i think it was a o.d

:hmm: still no blood and they would have to be a darn good shot because those windows are very small.but still no blood splatter nothing.

Word.

I'm tired of my favorite instathots crying over this dude..
Stop the crying and put on some heels and an inappropriately tight dress or bathing suit and be quiet.

:lol:

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If I died at 20 with all of gangsta shit I did smh yall mfers old ass hell like yall was perfect when yall was younger props to the ones who was good ol boys but I wasn't raised that way. I loved to get into bullshit

We grow into the men we become so it's easy to say these young men should do this or shouldn't do that but we learned wrong from right with age even tho we was told it from a younger age.

I learned everything my mother told me while growing up was 100% correct but she couldn't tell me not to touch certain shit without me touching it to see for myself if I'd get burned.

I say all this because I'm seeing alot of old heads in here acting like they didn't grow up doing stupid shit or have kids that did stupid shit.

Confucius

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ok .so wheres the leak at bro
Man I have worked trauma for over 10 years. I can honestly tell you he may be correct. Many times a person comes in with a GSW or stab and there is no outward bleeding. They don't always "bleed out". Depending on a few factors including the caliber, distance, angle, it is very possible he didn't bleed out. Also, his torso is not visible due to the dark colored jacket. that could hide it. I can't tell you how many times a person comes in with a GSW that we were warned about as EMS approached the hospital, only to strip the victim down, exam the body, and find additional and unnoticed GSW wounds with no blood.

Many times, "occult bleeding" or not bleeding out is more ominous and troublesome than bleeding out. When you bleed out, it is much easier to find the leaking vessels and repair, whereas internal bleeding is much more tricky. You have to get radiographic studies and located where blood is coming from. Many times, exploratory surgery is necessary to locate a bleed in the abdomen.

Louis Koo

Star
BGOL Investor
Man I have worked trauma for over 10 years. I can honestly tell you he may be correct. Many times a person comes in with a GSW or stab and there is no outward bleeding. They don't always "bleed out". Depending on a few factors including the caliber, distance, angle, it is very possible he didn't bleed out. Also, his torso is not visible due to the dark colored jacket. that could hide it. I can't tell you how many times a person comes in with a GSW that we were warned about as EMS approached the hospital, only to strip the victim down, exam the body, and find additional and unnoticed GSW wounds with no blood.

Many times, "occult bleeding" or not bleeding out is more ominous and troublesome than bleeding out. When you bleed out, it is much easier to find the leaking vessels and repair, whereas internal bleeding is much more tricky. You have to get radiographic studies and located where blood is coming from. Many times, exploratory surgery is necessary to locate a bleed in the abdomen.
damn, u just embarrassed Dr. Truth, BGOL's resident fake doctor.

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor
Lot of hoe shit going on. He allegedly beat his woman so him dying doesn’t mean shit....but we got no problem with Pac and Kobe raping, Biggie beating Kim and R Kelly pissing on kids huh?

Same hoe shit in our community. “can’t stunt wolves hungry” man fuck all that. That boy worked for what he had just because a brother has doesn’t give a bum ass nigga right to kill him over it. Then it will 30033 niggas screaming free whoever did this shit.

Yeah lil homie clearly did some bs early in his life but also was a victim of abuse and mental issues but I forgot according to niggas...mental illness and needing help is for white people only at least recently he was changing his life around and using his platform for some good.