D0_RLjKW0AAlOZz.jpg

D0_Q5LKWwAAr4vD.jpg

D0_Q7dNWwAAhcIF.jpg

D0_Q99FW0AIgWEk.jpg

D0_RmHrWsAAIyxw.jpg

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
i love this game i mean you right when your at max power it get s crazy .man i wreaking shop.
Baddest thing I did was summon a car while falling from a building and hulk smash the car in a bunch of enemies when I landed.
Shit was bad ass.

Also the game on super agent is one of the hardest and most exciting things that I’ve played in a while. Especially when the city goes on lockdown and the entire city is trying to kill you.

This is easily my favorite game of 2019 so far. It’s the perfect game for guys like me... a classic single player that doesn’t have the time to sign on to a game to wait for the server to find people to join your party... sometimes you just need a game where you can drop in and drop out.

This is why I hate the state of games right now... they keep forgetting about the single player.

My only issue with the game is that the driving mechanics are the worst that I’ve ever seen with a game. It’s almost like it was done on purpose to force you to do the really cool part which is jump from building to building.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Well Holy Shit... the shit has spread to the Xbox now!!!

Anthem Reportedly Crashing Xbox One Consoles Too As Skies Darken For EA And Bioware

EA was cooking up when it and Bioware announced Anthem, an entirely new IP, last summer during E3. The game was highly anticipated but launched with significant problems, and that anticipation turned to disappointment for many. The game has been widely criticized for crashing PS4 consoles with at least one person claiming that the crash bricked their PS4 altogether. Sony has allegedly offered some PS4 Anthem gamers refunds. EA admitted yesterday that Anthem was crashing PS4 consoles and called on gamers to submit crash reports so it could determine the root cause of the crashes.

anthem.jpg

Xbox One gamers might have felt safe as the problem seemed to be limited to the PS4; but that isn't the case. Forbes' Paul Tassi has reported that Anthem crashed his Xbox One X game console. While the crash issue is more common on the PS4, Xbox One gamers need to be wary of the game as well.

When the crash happens, it's not just the game crashing; the entire Xbox One console shuts down completely. We are talking not just the sleep mode sort of "off" that most gamers use, but a complete hard shutdown that forces the console to reboot completely. The crash is described as being as if someone pulled the power cord from the wall. While the PS4 console shows an animation when it is checking its discs, the Xbox One doesn't; but the Xbox crash is described as a similar situation. Tassi notes he has never seen a crash of this sort from any game on the Xbox One X.

As for what is causing the crash on either console, the jury is still out. Since the PS4 has warnings for overheating issues, that seems out as a cause. Some PS4 gamers have reported receiving a memory error related to the system crash. As of now, no official comments on a cause have been offered by EA.

https://hothardware.com/news/anthem-crashing-xbox-consoles

Holy fucking shit...................

Man these fuckers are about to get Sued to Oblivion...

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Take away the golden orbs and devil may cry 5 might be one of the hardest action games that I’ve ever beat. Like there are bosses in this game that I’m sitting here trying to remember how the hell did I even beat them.

The golden orbs do make it easy... but you take them away... that shit is insane.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - Reviews

IGN - 9.5/10
Sekiro evolves From Software’s formula into a stylish stealth-action adventure that, naturally, emphasizes precision and skill in its combat. It walks the line between deliberate and patient stealth and breakneck melee combat against threats both earthly and otherworldly. Its imaginative and flexible tools support a more focused experience that shaves down some of From Software’s overly cryptic sensibilities without losing its air of mystery. Sekiro is an amazing new twist on a familiar set of ideas that can stand on its own alongside its predecessors.

GameSpot - 9/10
Sekiro marries From Software's unique brand of gameplay with stealth action to deliver an experience that is as challenging as it is gratifying.

Game Informer - 9/10
Sekiro is one of the most difficult games I have ever played, but for those seeking adventure, exploration, and a truly realized ninja fantasy, the trek is worth the high demands.

Press-Start AU - 9/10
Sekiro is admittedly lacking the over-the-top spectacle of games like Devil May Cry and God of War but since it substitutes it with such a distinct charisma, it’s hard to be upset about it.

PlayStation Lifestyle - 9.5/10
Untethered from the expectations that come with a Dark Souls or Bloodborne game, FromSoftware was able to create a game that maintains the studio's unique identity while allowing them to explore interesting new mechanics and ways of telling the story. Sekiro is challenging, but fair—a game with the goal of allowing the player to grow, rather than the avatar. It blends mechanics and narrative in a way that is too rare in games today, allowing for a deep level of immersion that begs for just one more clash of blades no matter how difficult the encounters get. Seeing each one to its bloody finish is well worth the trials it takes to get there.

Polygon - Extremely Positive
Rarely do my insights or incremental improvements give me anything close to an easy win, but Sekiro isn’t difficult for difficult’s sake. It gives me hints, but no roadmap. It implies. It finds ways to reward me when I read between the lines. It hands me my ass when I try something a little too clever or panicked or cheap, but it gives me victories when I act with care and react with considered split-second decisions. This is the skill that Sekirochallenges me to accumulate, and it never lets me forget that. Even though it can take hours of controller-throwing frustration to defeat seemingly insurmountable odds, perseverance begets pleasure. I won that battle because it could be done. I solved the puzzle. I am a shinobi god.

COGConnected - 88/100
Overall, I can’t get enough of Sekiro despite being terrible at playing it. It’s a great evolution of the Soulsborne experience with impressive new traversal and combat mechanics in a beautiful world loaded with odd characters and challenging enemies. I’m excited to jump into my second playthrough to find any areas or bosses I missed initially, as well as continue to upgrade my Shinobi Tools and combat abilities.

Attack of the Fanboy - 4.5/5
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is a truly new expression of the design philosophy that FromSoftware has spent years refining. Shifting gears a bit in the setting, story, and gameplay, the spirit of Dark Souls is still clearly the driving factor here.

VG247 - Extremely Positive
Sekiro is a game a lot of people are going to bounce off. It’s one for the “git gud” crowd – for people who want a feeling of accomplishment, rather than the fake achievement you feel from finding some Level 20 Pants in most modern triple-A experiences. It’s FromSoftware at its most confident, at its most unapologetic. It’s Bloodborne but faster, with fewer crutches yet somehow more fair. It’s also one of the best games released so far in what’s already looking like a strong 2019.

PowerUp! - 9.9/10
I feel bad for any other games releasing in 2019 because as far as I’m concerned, Sekiro Shadows Die Twice has game of the year all sewn up.

Gameblog.fr - 9/10
Sekiro is a wonderful game with great fights, plenty of exploration and a very nice artistic direction. A must-have.

TheSixthAxis - 9/10
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is an incredible blend of story, gameplay and world design. I don't think it trumps Bloodborne, personally, but it may well be the next best game that FromSoftware has created. It definitely has the most experimental aspects and rises above so many of its peers because it dares to punish you for not paying attention. As ever, the elation you find when overcoming a challenge is unparalleled. This is one for the masochists and the hard-headed, but it will welcome any who have the patience to learn it. Sekiro is bloody brilliant.

Kotaku - Positive
In all, Sekiro has been difficult to master but has never felt unfair. I found myself actually, sincerely getting good, and the process felt great.

Atomix - 95/100
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is a masterpiece that you can not miss for nothing.