Xbox One Console Reviews

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Man I feel sorry for the niggas that paid for this game.

Not going to be me... metro exodus and dead or alive shall have my funds this month.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The door is wide open for The Division 2. But those Division servers were worse then Anthem's :dunno:

Last edited:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
The door is wide open for The Division 2. But those Division servers were worse then Anthem's :dunno:

I hope this will lead to the beginning of the end of these types of games.. but I know they want.

Like the Division and Anthem ... could have been top tier single player experiences.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
What did I say! Mass Effect died for this? Like the lore is already built and everything. Could have focused on Anthem being the Andromeda mission.

DiamondKutta

Supernova
BGOL Investor
Man I feel sorry for the niggas that paid for this game.

Not going to be me... metro exodus and dead or alive shall have my funds this month.

I paid $5.00 at Best Buy for the pre-order so I could play the beta. Looks like they got that $5 from me unless I can get it back because I'm not buying this bullshit.

DiamondKutta

Supernova
BGOL Investor
Played Apex Legends for one hour yesterday and two hours today. I’m not feeling it. Maybe my opinion will change :dunno:
I love it so far. I've got 1st place a few times with randoms. The guns and movement are nice! This chart helped me out......

apex-legends-weapon-damage-chart.jpg

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Well all the Lego games are discounted for the next 3 days. If no one has ever played them it's a really good chance to pick them up. The cheapest price is $4 for the Marvel Heroes 2 & Lego Batman DC Heroes 2. The most recent sequels are going for $10 & $30. If you have small kids, nephews, they'll good games you can enjoy with them or on your own.

publicenemy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm glad that I didn't dive in on Anthem and chose Metro instead. As with previous Metro games its a mix of stealth and combat. I'm taking my time with it and having a blast!
This thread is the reason I avoided Anthem and Far Cry New dawn......................
header.jpg

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I'm glad that I didn't dive in on Anthem and chose Metro instead. As with previous Metro games its a mix of stealth and combat. I'm taking my time with it and having a blast!
This thread is the reason I avoided Anthem and Far Cry New dawn......................
header.jpg

This is the one I'm about to fire up until the Division 2 drops and takes over my life.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Microsoft to talk Next Gen Consoles at E3 2019

Xbox Gamepass on the Switch, New Xbox One Features, and Google's Gaming

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Microsoft can't give Sony too much ammo for their eventual PS5 announcement by going this early. But it should be way better than the XB1 launch.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
On an unrelated note... I completely missed out on a ton of story in crackdown 2...

And I completely forgot that the agency is fucking evil..... I’m looking forward to the end on this.