Xbox One Console Reviews

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
naw im for realsony has the best exclusives yes but xbox is the better system.more things to do on xbox,play 360 games as well as og xbox games.

Fuck playing old shit...where are the new games?!?! Sony releases God of War and Microsoft's answer is to let people play the first Splinter Cell game? Come on fam. Xbox desperately needs a new AAA IP.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck playing old shit...where are the new games?!?! Sony releases God of War and Microsoft's answer is to let people play the first Splinter Cell game? Come on fam. Xbox desperately needs a new AAA IP.
yea i agree as i stated in my post above yes sony has the best exclusives we know this but just as a all out system xbox has it beat.and exclusives aside and a game comes out on both ps4 and xbox what console you buying it for?XBOX and why? XBOX ENHANCED 4K BABY!.no i know youre thinking im a xbox fanboy but youre wrong i have all the systems and play on all but TO ME i think the xbox one x is the better system between the two.lol oh i forgot one thing lol its 2019 and why the heck cant you video chat your friends on the ps4? or even skype.:cmonson: :ssshhh:

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yea i agree as i stated in my post above yes sony has the best exclusives we know this but just as a all out system xbox has it beat.and exclusives aside and a game comes out on both ps4 and xbox what console you buying it for?XBOX and why? XBOX ENHANCED 4K BABY!.no i know youre thinking im a xbox fanboy but youre wrong i have all the systems and play on all but TO ME i think the xbox one x is the better system between the two.lol oh i forgot one thing lol its 2019 and why the heck cant you video chat your friends on the ps4? or even skype.:cmonson: :ssshhh:

They promised name changes like four years ago and that never happened.

Back to Xbox. I think it was E3 2017 when Phil Spencer came out and said Xbox was the best place to play 3rd party games. I knew then that they didn't have shit in the way of new IP. They have all that power and nothing built exclusively to showcase it. Red Dead looks great, Assassins Creed looks great, but if I'm in the market for a console and I had the choice of a slightly better looking 3rd party game and ability to play old games, or a console that has the same 3rd party titles and some brand new AAA IP...I'd have to go with the latter. This is from someone that has all three consoles, so I'm not dick eating any company and their respective pieces of plastic.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They promised name changes like four years ago and that never happened.

Back to Xbox. I think it was E3 2017 when Phil Spencer came out and said Xbox was the best place to play 3rd party games. I knew then that they didn't have shit in the way of new IP. They have all that power and nothing built exclusively to showcase it. Red Dead looks great, Assassins Creed looks great, but if I'm in the market for a console and I had the choice of a slightly better looking 3rd party game and ability to play old games, or a console that has the same 3rd party titles and some brand new AAA IP...I'd have to go with the latter. This is from someone that has all three consoles, so I'm not dick eating any company and their respective pieces of plastic.
yea im the same way i have all 3 systems but you right when they made that comment at e3 i knew the same thing but i am still a fan more of the xbox.ps4 you can only play ps2 games.thats sad the os4 is ONLY a gaming system xbox is a entertainment system.i dont d ride a system either i just like or favor the box.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Want to get a new game...should I get anthem,the division or sekiro?
sekiro lol is so freakin hard its not funny.lol i think i have died like 60 times and im just in the first 25 min of the game.i might get a refund and get the division 2..i dont know just yet

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
sekiro lol is so freakin hard its not funny.lol i think i have died like 60 times and im just in the first 25 min of the game.i might get a refund and get the division 2..i dont know just yet

Get good bro. I went through the same shit with Cuphead and Celeste. Remember how hard Genesis and Super Nintendo games were? We got soft over the years and can't handle taking multiple Ls in a level.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
anyone now where i can get a cheap digital copy of battlefield 5 from? my bro just bought a ps4 and have that game an he wants me to play with him since he don't have a xbox one (yes i know i am on the xbox threat) just maybe you guy know where i get a ps4 cheap digital copy.thanks in advance.