Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Far Cry: New Dawn Has RPG Combat?

Far Cry: New Dawn - Co-Op Amusement Park Expedition 4K Gameplay

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anyone know where you can get a Xbox Live 12 month membership for a good price? I googled it but I don't know how legit those places where. I'm not looking to pay $60 for something I don't use as much. I'm on my PS4 more but still get on the Xbox.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Yeah someone else needs the license. Mass Effect & Star Wars should have been easy money. They could even have done something with Jade Empire.

Microsoft should have never let Mass Effect or Jade Empire slip through their fingers..

but knowing the previous regime they wouldn't have done shit with it anyway..

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"When are the pre-launch demos?

The first pre-launch demo runs from January 25 (at 17:00 UTC) through January 27, 2019.

This is a VIP demo and is only open to players with Origin Access (Basic or Premier) or EA Access, and players who have pre-ordered Anthem.
Anyone with VIP access can also invite three friends to join them in the demo.
All players who take part in the VIP demo will get an in-game reward at launch.

The second pre-launch demo runs from February 1 (at 17:00 UTC) through February 3, 2019 and is open to everyone."

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yesterday was rocky. The first day of our VIP demo weekend did not go exactly as we planned, and I want to share what happened.

We’ve been testing the entire game and platform for several months, but there were a few things we missed; real-world play frequently leads to unexpected issues. Before I share details on this and what we’re still facing, I want to dispel one comment we’ve seen: that we under-planned for server capacity. To ensure stability, we intended to manage our servers to match the player population as it grew. Overall, we had excess capacity prepared for population increases, and continue to do so. That said, what’s important is that all parts of the game work as designed to meet players’ needs, and that did not happen in the opening hours.

While there are a number of issues we dealt with yesterday, the three primary areas were:

1. Platform connections– this was caused by the spike in players entering the game when we opened up. Unfortunately, these issues did not present themselves during our internal testing. Investigations are ongoing, and we will continue to apply fixes throughout the weekend.
  2. Entitlements– these are account flags that grant players things like their pre-order incentives and demo access. During the demo weekend, we identified a bug where VIP players with a specific combination of entitlements were being blocked from accessing the demo. We believe we’ve resolved most of these, but have additional cases we are addressing.
  3. “Infinite loads”– this is occurring for some players, particularly when they transition from Fort Tarsis to an expedition. We saw this only in isolated cases during internal testing and believed it was resolved. Unfortunately, the problem is exacerbated in the real-world where differences with player’s ISPs and home networks introduce new behavior.
Today, our top priorities are:

1. Continue to resolve any reports of issues with login and entitlement problems.
  2. Implement fixes to address “infinite loads”. I want to be upfront that this is a difficult one, and something we may not resolve during this weekend — many players are not seeing this issue and the last thing we want to do is destabilize the experience for everyone.
  3. Improve server performance. We’ve heard reports of rubber-banding and other signs of server latency. We believe we can address this and will be conducting some small-scale experiments to confirm that. We may roll some fixes out this weekend or may wait for the open demo next weekend, depending on the level of risk to the overall service.
While we have had problems, we have also had many players enjoying the game. It’s been incredibly humbling to see so many people watching along with us on Twitch (over 300K concurrent viewers yesterday & over 100M minutes watched — those are Fortnite-type numbers!). Thank you for your support! Our goal is to get everyone into the demo having fun together.

true

Last edited:

Slympickens82

Rising Star
Registered
Did anyone get to try the Anthem beta or the Jump Force beta?

Jump force had the stupid times that you could play so I didn’t get a chance to play it yet.

Anthem is a straight up destiny rip off. It was a fun game but be prepared to grind. It was still a fun game, just gonna be a grind fest.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Jump force had the stupid times that you could play so I didn’t get a chance to play it yet.

Anthem is a straight up destiny rip off. It was a fun game but be prepared to grind. It was still a fun game, just gonna be a grind fest.
I tried Jump Force last night and it said they were doing maintenance so I deleted it. I told a coworker that Anthem looks like Destiny in 3rd person with flying. I can't see myself paying full price for it.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did anyone get to try the Anthem beta or the Jump Force beta?
i played anthem ,it was ok i mean took ahie to finally get to play it but it was ok.nothing that had me saying HERE TAKE MY MONEY!!!! it looked way better than destiny but yea a grind game.only game having me ready to throw my money is days gone.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
"When are the pre-launch demos?

The first pre-launch demo runs from January 25 (at 17:00 UTC) through January 27, 2019.

This is a VIP demo and is only open to players with Origin Access (Basic or Premier) or EA Access, and players who have pre-ordered Anthem.
Anyone with VIP access can also invite three friends to join them in the demo.
All players who take part in the VIP demo will get an in-game reward at launch.

The second pre-launch demo runs from February 1 (at 17:00 UTC) through February 3, 2019 and is open to everyone."

Man I've just played a little..

The combat is nice... I'm interested in the story..

but I've got a major concern about it being always online.

While playing.. my internet connection went out.. cause it's comcast

I was able to play the rest of the mission, but when i went back to the hub... I was stuck cause it said connection issues. See that is a concern.
I just don't know..

I think it's Metro Exodus for me and I'll try out Anthem after I beat Metro Exdus and they fix the problems..

Man that day one patch for Anthem might end up being 125gbs.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
It's crazy that Skyrim came out in 2011 and I can still jump into it like it's brand new.

I just want a Elder Scrolls 6 and it better not have some Always online Multiplayer shit..

I do Elder Scrolls on my own.
yep i can't wait for the new elder scrolls game .. and i can't wait on that space game Bethesda is working on

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anthem Demo Impressions: The Good, The Bad, and the Infinite Load Screens

Last edited:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kingdom Hearts 3: Combat 101

How Kingdom Hearts 3's Desire and Power Choices Affect Your Stats