Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 Multiplayer Trailer: Dark Zones & Conflict

The Division 2: New Dark Zones and PVP – What You Need to Know

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mortal Kombat 11 Story Prologue Cinematic

Mortal Kombat 11: Sonya Blade Trailer (Voiced By Ronda Rousey)

Mortal Kombat 11 Geras Reveal Trailer

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i have the ace combat 7 and yes it looks good but they took a lot out of the game that made it real.no barrel rolls and a lot of the movement you could do in 6 is just out.im on mission 5 and it just feels arcadish like that old top gun game

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Ranger Javelin Gameplay – Anthem Developer Livestream from January 17

Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown - The Review

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ACE COMBAT 6: Fires of Liberation*
* This title may not be available in all regions and/or may not be available for purchase digitally in the Xbox Marketplace. Previous owners of the disc/digital versions of these titles should still be able to play them on an Xbox One console.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

So many opportunities missed with the Star Wars license. Someone needs to get it from them. Great potential for different RPGS, action games, and strategy games within that universe.

I would say Bethesda would be perfect to get the license but they been fucking up with Fallout 76..

Something tells me that EA will end up cancelling Respawn's game too(or shut the studio down if it doesnt meet the sales expectations they have) as well as Jade Raymond's(Motive EA) game

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
ACE COMBAT 6: Fires of Liberation*
* This title may not be available in all regions and/or may not be available for purchase digitally in the Xbox Marketplace. Previous owners of the disc/digital versions of these titles should still be able to play them on an Xbox One console.

What the fuck is this shit... damn it

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Activision will try to get it if EA lose the license. I say give it to Ubisoft :dunno:

EA Should Lose The Star Wars License (The Jimquisition)

Last edited:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cuphead Studio Has "Pretty Epic" Ideas For Next Game

Studio MDHR released one of 2017's best games in Cuphead, and there is an expansion coming in 2019, but what'll the studio make after that? The outfit has yet to officially announce its next project, but now producer and artist Maja Moldenhauer has offered a cryptic tease.

She said in a new Red Bull video feature, "I'm just really loving what we do. And the ideas we have for the next game are pretty epic." The entire feature is fantastic, and it offers a nice look behind the scenes of how Cuphead came to be and the studio culture surrounding it.

Back in June, Moldenhauer told Gamereactor that Studio MDHR's next game will likely retain Cuphead's hand-drawn, 2D-style, but "the genre, the era, [and] the gameplay" may change. Cuphead is known for being very difficult, but Moldenhauer acknowledged that Studio MDHR's next title might be "different and refreshing" as it relates to difficulty.

Cuphead's expansion, The Delicious Last Course, is set to arrive sometime in 2019. It introduces a new character, Ms. Chalice, as well as more weapons and bosses. You can watch the announcement trailer in the video embed above.

Studio MDHR apparently started work on Cuphead in 2013, and it wasn't until a while later that Microsoft announced it would be involved as a publishing partner. Whether or not Microsoft continues its relationship with Studio MDHR going forward remains to be seen.

What would you like to see Studio MDHR make next? Let us know in the comments below!

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/cuphead-studio-has-pretty-epic-ideas-for-next-game/1100-6464521/