Is it possible to get a PS5 or Xbox Series X?

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wow...really?
Naw man, Shit looks damn near identical unless you extra picky :lol:

I kind of felt cheated. I copped the S because I could not get my hands on an X and I wanted to play Flight simulator.

I finally got my hands on an X and was excited. Fired that hoe up and was disappointed. Shit looked just like my series S..lol

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
Game on. Joint came today.
20220119-155150.jpg

20220119-155405.jpg

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The funny thing is it came out in November 2020
THat's why I think this chip shortage shit is bullshit. Just a great way to attain zero inventory. Let a viable competitor, no, not you Microsoft come on the scene and see how quickly these bullshit excuses will vanish. I'm mad as a consumer but not as a business person, the latter is laughing all the way to the bank and more.

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
My jealousy prevents me from congratulating you!

:lol:
It's all good I don't even know how to turn off the fucking controller if that helps any. My 6 year old was playing and my one year old got the other controller and was having it her way we couldn't do shit but get mad. With the Xbox you can just remove the damn battery.

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
I registered with Sony as well never heard anything back. Said fuck it hsn keeps them bundles in stock with free shipping and payment plans. Figured that was the best way to go. I know exactly what I'm getting from a legit company.

Screenshot-20220119-201837-Firefox.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I registered with Sony as well never heard anything back. Said fuck it hsn keeps them bundles in stock with free shipping and payment plans. Figured that was the best way to go. I know exactly what I'm getting from a legit company.

I did NOT see THAT coming

King Mob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As an xbox insider, I was able to buy my series x directly from them. All of the transactions was handled through my xbox 1 though, so that might not be an option for you. plus use your ms reward points for a discount: paid under $300 and got direct shipped.

bham_brotha

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I feel like at this point, it's probably a safer bet long term to get a gaming pc. Doesn't have to be super high end to start with and can be upgraded over time. But let's be real, with a pc you can play xbox and very likely soon playstation games too. There's no way they can afford to not compete with game pass at this point. You'll spend more, but you also then have xbox, playstation and steam on one machine. Also, you can download and play a shitload of games via repacks. Bonus if it's a laptop because you can do a bunch of other shit besides just game.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor

I almost went this route. I put that shit in the basket then gritted my teeth and let out a slow painful fuuuuuuckkk youuu! Lol Good thing I did since I got it from Facebook Market for 700. Check this video out

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
I almost went this route. I put that shit in the basket then gritted my teeth and let out a slow painful fuuuuuuckkk youuu! Lol Good thing I did since I got it from Facebook Market for 700. Check this video out

I'd hate to buy a joint from a katt on the street and something is or goes wrong with that shit in a week. Buying from a store you can return it if you have problems.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
Just got a link to buy a Series X bundle from Microsoft. You have to buy a game and controller to get the console. Came up to $594.