Rising Star
BGOL Investor
tumblr_lzayvzl8hD1qdkjhqo1_500.png

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Barack Obama I'm Praying for Bobbi Kristina

0213-barack-obama-bn.jpg

President Barack Obama is concerned about Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina after her recent hospital scares ... this according to a rep for the White House.

Press Secretary Jay Carney just released a statement -- claiming Obama's thoughts and prayers are with Whitney Houston's family, especially her daughter.

TMZ broke the story ... Bobbi was taken to the hospital Saturday night and again on Sunday. We're told Bobbi was "hysterical, exhausted and inconsolable" after her mother's death.

Family members fear Bobbi might be suicidal.

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor

Whitney Houston's Body To Be Flown Back East On Tyler Perry's Jet

0213-tyler-perry-whitney-houston-getty-tmz-ex.jpg

Whitney Houston's body will be transported to the East Coast today on Tyler Perry's private jet ... TMZ has learned.

We're told Whitney's body is currently on its way to the airport -- and the plane will take off as soon as it arrives.

Sources tell TMZ, Tyler Perry rushed to the Beverly Hilton hotel Saturday as soon as he heard about Whitney's death -- and immediately offered up his private plane to the family.

We're told Whitney's funeral is taking place somewhere in New Jersey later this week.

stickyfingerz

fuck you
Registered
why you mad Rob?

#1....I'm not rob.....if I was ...I would be happy doing a job that allowances me access to ya bitchz money & pussy....all in the name of providing a service..
I dnt care for your kind ( faggots ) ....but for the life of me can't quite figure out what is so gay about providing specialized services to women for money.... I can only imagine what kind of job you do .....free com all contact & thoughts of women....how they smell....look ..& feel...you must really enjoy doing manly / tuff stuff / in ya man only working environment....complete with ruff leather like dirty hands & fingernails....& a boss ...& a time clock to punch...:lol::lol::lol:
You sound bitter / mad......guess that's what happens when a public school education doesn't pan out ....sucks to be youuuuuuuu....doing what missa Charlie say 5 days a week ....40+ hrs a week.....waiting for him to give you ya money every 2 weeks....bwaaaaaahaha..what a fukin looozer....wit ya no talent uncreative ass sipm dick rider......

#2....this anger you keep refering too...:lol: there is NOTHING....you could ever type in a post that could or would make me mad for any reason ......but you sure have a problem with me ......and with what i post ...I enjoy causing you to take ya time to focuse on me & what I post / say here.:......I can obviously manipulate your thoughts & feeling to a certain degree:....& in the process you feel compelled to leave this site....look for pics to post in lame ass come backs believeing that you somehow have embarrased me...rolmfbao....

I really enjoy rubbing you the wrong way...simply doing what I want to do or what I want to say.....& the fact that you think that you can do or say something to change that or slow it down is both funny & enjoyable...

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Whitney Houston Hotel Death Room Already Re-Occupied

0214-beverly-hilton-welcome-ex.jpg

It's only been 3 days since Whitney Houston died in room 434 at the Beverly Hilton hotel ... but TMZ has learned ... the room has already been RE-OCCUPIED.

A hotel reservations agent tells TMZ, room 434 is officially back in rotation -- and someone is staying in it right now.

According to the rep, the room has become a prize for the macabre-obsessed -- we're told the agents are getting flooded with requests for the death room.

But don't count on getting in there any time soon ... we're told the room -- which rents for no less than $375/night -- is booked for the "foreseeable future." The rep wouldn't give the next available date.

GodBody

Star
Registered
Whitney Houston Hotel Death Room Already Re-Occupied

0214-beverly-hilton-welcome-ex.jpg

It's only been 3 days since Whitney Houston died in room 434 at the Beverly Hilton hotel ... but TMZ has learned ... the room has already been RE-OCCUPIED.

A hotel reservations agent tells TMZ, room 434 is officially back in rotation -- and someone is staying in it right now.

According to the rep, the room has become a prize for the macabre-obsessed -- we're told the agents are getting flooded with requests for the death room.

But don't count on getting in there any time soon ... we're told the room -- which rents for no less than $375/night -- is booked for the "foreseeable future." The rep wouldn't give the next available date.

Maybe be family not wanting the media to get paid off her death like they did with her life