Whitney Houston Dead at 48

Funkdoctorspock

wannabe star
BGOL Investor
Reported by the Associated Press.

Whitney Houston, who reigned as pop music's queen until her majestic voice and regal image were ravaged by drug use, has died. She was 48.

Publicist Kristen Foster said Saturday that the singer had died, but the cause and the location of her death were unclear.

At her peak in the 1980s and `90s, Houston the golden girl of the music industry and one of the world's best-selling artists.

Among her hits were "How Will I Know," "Saving All My Love for You" and "I Will Always Love You." She won multiple Grammys including album and record of the year.

Her success carried her beyond music to movies like "The Bodyguard."

But by the end of her career, drug use took its toll as her record sales plummeted and her voice became raspy and hoarse.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...cist-tells-ap-article-1.1021087#ixzz1m7qqLe1c

Last edited:

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
if true this confirms who was the stable one between her and bobby

anyway rip

she was wildin few days ago

Whitney Houston LEAVES The Club With BLOOD And SCRATCHES On Leg And Wrist
WhitneyHoustonlookingworsewearleaves5FHAb9klqg1l.jpg
WhitneyHoustonlookingworsewearleavesyKrlgmFIpujl.jpg

Last edited:

egatsby

Rising Star
Registered
http://www.accessatlanta.com/atlanta-music/whitney-houston-superstar-of-1346210.html

LOS ANGELES — Whitney Houston, who reigned as pop music's queen until her majestic voice and regal image were ravaged by drug use, has died. She was 48.

Today on accessAtlanta
Atlanta movie showtimes
Atlanta TV listings
Make restaurant reservations
Search today's events
Browse upcoming concerts
Fun: Today's Find Five
Publicist Kristen Foster said Saturday that the singer had died, but the cause and the location of her death were unclear.

At her peak in the 1980s and '90s, Houston the golden girl of the music industry and one of the world's best-selling artists.

Among her hits were "How Will I Know," ''Saving All My Love for You" and "I Will Always Love You." She won multiple Grammys including album and record of the year.

Her success carried her beyond music to movies like "The Bodyguard."

But by the end of her career, drug use took its toll as her record sales plummeted and her voice became raspy and hoarse.

___

jett42

Support BGOL
Registered
Just saw it on the msnbc website. She showed up to the set of an interview where clove davis was being interviewed 3 days ago and she looked awful and high. Davis looked at her like she was nuts.