Whitney Houston Dead at 48

patscorpio

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whitney memory - pretty much from 93 to 96 on any roadtrips my family took to see relatives my dad had the bodyguard soundtrack in the cd player..on repeat the whole drive with him or my sister singing along...used to irritate me to no fuckin end..RIP whitney houston

El Guapo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
R.I.P. Whitney Houston ... :(:(:(
There are many exceptional musical talents and icons, but its a shame that those of ours that seem to reach the pinnacle (as in virtually controlling music for a decade or more); are never granted longevity of life. :smh::smh::(

richlove

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I posted the crackhead comment on facebook and got ripped by all and sundry for that shit.

Truth is she was talented and a crackhead (oops could have been talking about Amy Winehouse).

My concern is why we excuse public icons all the time - "Oh she had a great voice"...Well OJ was a great football player..hellooooo - nuff said.

Public eye and talent = BE A GOOD ROLE MODEL

Still RIP Whitney!

Muthafucka, did you just compare Whitney Houston to someone accused of murder and currently in jail for other dumb shit??? This is why I love the internet..it always reminds you that there is a such thing as a comically stupid person. People are remembering and complimenting one of the greatest voices ever, not saying she should have been president. Whitney in all the troubles she had, never hurt anyone but herself..how many people in scandals can that be said about?

AtomAnt

Cookie Monster Cookie Jar
BGOL Investor
Whitney Elizabeth Houston (Aug 9 1963 - Feb 11 2012 {48 years old})

41Uj9+tkYdL._SY470_.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001365/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitney_Houston

http://www.amazon.com/Whitney-Houston/e/B000APV8GA/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_2?qid=1329065032&sr=8-2

xnzI1994926.gif

funeral-flowers-006-large.jpg

81+wpSUThgL._SY470_.png

Tech

Star
Registered
May she rest in peace, she was part of my high school life to present. So many fond memories listening to her music.

missyou3.jpg

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
R.I.P. Whitney. Keep your head up Bobby and family. Prayers go out to all of yall.

*puts "You Give Good Love" on repeat*

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Once you accept that the white man is the devil, come on down to the Mosque and we will see what we can do for you.

Judging by what they did for Elijah, if I was one, I don't think y'all could help. Hell, he wasn't cured. Great comeback, btw.

kogalee

Banned
Judging by what they did for Elijah, if I was one, I don't think y'all could help. Hell, he wasn't cured. Great comeback, btw.

You mullafucka don't you know that is Blaspemy?! To insult the the Messenger of God is psychotic! Are you psycotic?! Don't you know that the white man is the devil?! Huh!? It would have been better for you to have taken your sharpest ginsu and cut out your tongue and have it delivered to Mr. Muhammad's doorstep. You would have been better off had you tied a milestone around your neck and thrown yourself to the bottom of the sea! Than to insult the Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad, to whom all praises is due!

This thread is dedicated to Ms. Houston.

RIP Whitey! :smh:

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
when i came out the movies from watching Safe House last night and turned my phone back on......text messages were comin thru like crazy. i was like this cant be true. turned on the radio to listen to CNN and they were confirming it. my wife broke down.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Whitney Houston Found Underwater

0211-whitney-houston-getty-ex1-1.jpg

Whitney Houston was found in the bathtub of a Beverly Hills hotel yesterday ... with her face underwater ... people close to Whitney tell TMZ.

According to our sources, her stylist, hairdresser and two bodyguards were among the people in the room at the time. We're told they became worried about Whitney because she had been in the bathroom for over an hour and it was time to start getting ready for the Clive Davis party.

Our sources say they began to knock on the door and there was no answer. We're told the hairdresser, who is female, went in to check on Whitney. She immediately screamed and, according to our sources, one of the bodyguards came running in and pulled her out of the tub.

We're told Whitney's face was below the water and her legs were up ... like she had slid down the back of the tub.

According to our sources, her body was very cold and the bodyguard attempted CPR. That's when hotel security was called.

Paramedics arrived shortly thereafter, but Whitney was pronounced dead at 3:55 PM.

kogalee

Banned
She is ok now. She is with Master Fard Muhammad, who is almighty God Allah.

She is with him and has found peace:
ELT200802271842384333344.GIF

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Man like I said she touched the world and millions of people, like Micheal did. Dumbasses still posting she was a crackhead and all that shit man you bastards are so jaded. Some of you are here today because of her and some of you who talk about her have the same problems, even your moms and things. Fuck all of you ignorant bastards if you can't pay proper respect. If you white well double fuck you. Motherfuckers

i was :smh: reading some of the comments on hers and kevin costner's imdb pages..

Oracle21

Star
Registered
She is ok now. She is with Master Fard Muhammad, who is almighty God Allah.

She is with him and has found peace:
ELT200802271842384333344.GIF

lol of you say so. and of course it was drugs. doesnt take a phd to figure that out. once a crackhead. always a crackhead.

AtomAnt

Cookie Monster Cookie Jar
BGOL Investor
Whitney Houston Found Underwater

0211-whitney-houston-getty-ex1-1.jpg

Whitney Houston was found in the bathtub of a Beverly Hills hotel yesterday ... with her face underwater ... people close to Whitney tell TMZ.

According to our sources, her stylist, hairdresser and two bodyguards were among the people in the room at the time. We're told they became worried about Whitney because she had been in the bathroom for over an hour and it was time to start getting ready for the Clive Davis party.

Our sources say they began to knock on the door and there was no answer. We're told the hairdresser, who is female, went in to check on Whitney. She immediately screamed and, according to our sources, one of the bodyguards came running in and pulled her out of the tub.

We're told Whitney's face was below the water and her legs were up ... like she had slid down the back of the tub.

According to our sources, her body was very cold and the bodyguard attempted CPR. That's when hotel security was called.

Paramedics arrived shortly thereafter, but Whitney was pronounced dead at 3:55 PM.

:eek: She may have slipped Looks accidental like Gerald LeVert's accidental overdose :smh:

BLACKLOOP

Rising Star
Registered
I really think that people like her and Micheal reach such huge fame status that being a has been is just not an option to them.

R.I.P Whitney.

That's what I think too..fame at a early age syndrome

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
some other twitter tributes..

Hoda Kotb @hodakotb: So shocked and saddened to hear abt Whitney Houston #RIP Whitney

soleil moon frye @moonfrye: RIP Whitney. The world will always and forever love you....

Melissa Joan Hart @MellyJHart: I'm shocked to hear about Whitney Houston!!! RIP!! You will be missed!

Eliza Dushku @elizadushku: Oh #WhitneyHouston no.. We will always love you. #RIPWhitney

Nina Dobrev @ninadobrev: #iwillalwaysloveyou is one of the most beautiful and iconic songs. It will be remembered forever. Rest in peace Whitney Houston

Ralph Macchio @ralphmacchio: Wow, just heard - been off the grid the last few hours. So sad. RIP Whitney. THE Voice!

Billy Ray Cyrus @billyraycyrus: R. I. P. Whitney Houston. I will always love you and your music and talents will live on forever.

LA LA @lala: Words can not express my sadness and sorrow at this time. Praying for Whitney Houston and her family. Somethings are truly unbelievable.... I love you Whitney Houston. There will never be another. Ill always remember the sound of your voice and the impact ur music had on my life

Rev Run @RevRunWisdom: My heart is saddened.. Everyone please keep Whitney Houstons family in their prayers.. May she rest in peace

DJ Pauly D @DJPaulyD: R.I.P Whitney Houston So Sad

Selita Ebanks @MsSelitaEbanks: #Moment of silence for one of the greatest voices of all time.... Whitney Houston :-( #RIP

Keshia K Pulliam @peachespulliam: I just read that Whitney Houston died today... I am in shock!! We've lost too many amazingly talented people this year

Patton Oswalt @pattonoswalt: We watched this happen in super-slow motion. Horrible. #RIPWhitney

Nicki Minaj @NICKIMINAJ: Jesus Christ, not Whitney Houston. Greatest of all time.

SHAQ @SHAQ: R .i.p to a Newark legend Whitney houston. I'm gonna miss auntie ,this one hurts. We lost a legend dam dam dam. Thank you for everything.

Mena Suvari @mena13suvari: OMG!!! RIP Whitney Houston! You forever were and always will be amazing. A voice that brought inspiration to many.

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian @leannrimes: Whitney Houston was the first cd I ever bought. She had a God given gift. Hopefully, she's singing with angels now.

Taraji P. Henson Taraji P. Henson @TherealTaraji: LORD HAVE MERCY!!!! We've lost another great! RIP Whitney Houston! My heart hurts.

Paris Jacksoη Paris Jacksoη @ParisJackson:R.I.P. Whitney Huston, I've always idolized her and her amazing talent <3

Rob Lowe @RobLowe: Whitney Houston gone. Voice of a lifetime. So sad.

Lance Bass @LanceBass: Another incredible talent lost way too soon. Thanks for entertaining us all Whitney!

Kirstie Alley @kirstiealley: Oh my...heartbreaking.. to the Family and friends of Whitney Houston, deepest regards ...

Holly Robinson Peete @hollyrpeete: Whitney: Thank You. You gave so much to us. Inspired the world. #soundtrackofmylife #iwillalwaysloveyou

Danica Patrick @DanicaPatrick: Can't believe Whitney Houston passed away. So sad. "I will always love you" will live forever. She made beautiful music.

ak_rep

Rising Star
Registered
Man, one of the greatest I grew up with. I remember when she got robbed for an award and I was a kid. We were all on my parent's bed watching, and I said, "see that's what pisses me off.": smacked. Wonder where that conciseness came from at an early age. But I remember like it was yesterday.

Whitney put a lot of positive energy into the world. Lu you like an auntie Ms Houston. May she be at peace.

CosmicPimp

Support BGOL
Registered
I dont give a damn, but this tweet from Nicki Minaj just shows you how smartless and un-informed she is on the realness of Whitney Houston's acclaim. Just a self-fish dumb trick foolery-Greco-Roman lovin dumb harlot!

Nicki Minaj @NICKIMINAJ: Jesus Christ, not Whitney Houston. Greatest of all time.

some other twitter tributes..

Hoda Kotb @hodakotb: So shocked and saddened to hear abt Whitney Houston #RIP Whitney

soleil moon frye @moonfrye: RIP Whitney. The world will always and forever love you....

Melissa Joan Hart @MellyJHart: I'm shocked to hear about Whitney Houston!!! RIP!! You will be missed!

Eliza Dushku @elizadushku: Oh #WhitneyHouston no.. We will always love you. #RIPWhitney

Nina Dobrev @ninadobrev: #iwillalwaysloveyou is one of the most beautiful and iconic songs. It will be remembered forever. Rest in peace Whitney Houston

Ralph Macchio @ralphmacchio: Wow, just heard - been off the grid the last few hours. So sad. RIP Whitney. THE Voice!

Billy Ray Cyrus @billyraycyrus: R. I. P. Whitney Houston. I will always love you and your music and talents will live on forever.

LA LA @lala: Words can not express my sadness and sorrow at this time. Praying for Whitney Houston and her family. Somethings are truly unbelievable.... I love you Whitney Houston. There will never be another. Ill always remember the sound of your voice and the impact ur music had on my life

Rev Run @RevRunWisdom: My heart is saddened.. Everyone please keep Whitney Houstons family in their prayers.. May she rest in peace

DJ Pauly D @DJPaulyD: R.I.P Whitney Houston So Sad

Selita Ebanks @MsSelitaEbanks: #Moment of silence for one of the greatest voices of all time.... Whitney Houston :-( #RIP

Keshia K Pulliam @peachespulliam: I just read that Whitney Houston died today... I am in shock!! We've lost too many amazingly talented people this year

Patton Oswalt @pattonoswalt: We watched this happen in super-slow motion. Horrible. #RIPWhitney

SHAQ @SHAQ: R .i.p to a Newark legend Whitney houston. I'm gonna miss auntie ,this one hurts. We lost a legend dam dam dam. Thank you for everything.

Mena Suvari @mena13suvari: OMG!!! RIP Whitney Houston! You forever were and always will be amazing. A voice that brought inspiration to many.

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian @leannrimes: Whitney Houston was the first cd I ever bought. She had a God given gift. Hopefully, she's singing with angels now.

Taraji P. Henson Taraji P. Henson @TherealTaraji: LORD HAVE MERCY!!!! We've lost another great! RIP Whitney Houston! My heart hurts.

Paris Jacksoη Paris Jacksoη @ParisJackson:R.I.P. Whitney Huston, I've always idolized her and her amazing talent <3

Rob Lowe @RobLowe: Whitney Houston gone. Voice of a lifetime. So sad.

Lance Bass @LanceBass: Another incredible talent lost way too soon. Thanks for entertaining us all Whitney!

Kirstie Alley @kirstiealley: Oh my...heartbreaking.. to the Family and friends of Whitney Houston, deepest regards ...

Holly Robinson Peete @hollyrpeete: Whitney: Thank You. You gave so much to us. Inspired the world. #soundtrackofmylife #iwillalwaysloveyou

Danica Patrick @DanicaPatrick: Can't believe Whitney Houston passed away. So sad. "I will always love you" will live forever. She made beautiful music.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whitney Houston Family Told She Died from Rx NOT Drowning

3880293958_d724355b9c_z.jpg

Whitney Houston's family was told by L.A. County Coroner officials ... the singer did not die from drowning, but rather from what appears to be a combination of Xanax and other prescription drugs mixed with alcohol ... this according to family sources.

We're told Coroner's officials informed the family there was not enough water in Whitney's lungs to lead to the conclusion that she drowned.

Our sources say the family was told Whitney may well have died before her head became submerged.

Sources tell us ... Whitney's aunt, Mary Jones, discovered Whitney's body in the bathtub. Mary had laid out Whitney's dress for the evening on the bed and the left for about a half hour. When Whitney didn't come out of the bathroom, Mary entered, pulled Whitney out of the tub and began administering CPR.

And we're told ... Whitney's mom has arranged to have the singer's body flown back to Atlanta, as early as tomorrow. The family was told the Coroner has no problem releasing the body because there is no evidence of foul play -- and unless cops put a hold on the body, it can be flown back East.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/13/whitn...cription-drugs-drowning-atlanta/#.TzjkNFFnAXY

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
I dont give a damn, but this tweet from Nicki Minaj just shows you how smartless and un-informed she is on the realness of Whitney Houston's acclaim. Just a self-fish dumb trick foolery-Greco-Roman lovin dumb harlot!

I think you're reading it wrong. She's saying it like a scream, "Oh Jesus Christ! Not Whitney!" - It looks like she's saying Jesus Christ is the greatest, not Whitney.