White boy racist Ethan Liming fuk'd around & found out.....Rest in Piss (RIP)

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Cause If Its True His Friends Are Black They Are Gonna Use Them as a Shield for Anti Black Violence/Racially Motivated Attack Claims Probably in Exchange for Immunity Against Prosecution for Their Role in This
But then, the white friends will skate too if this turns out to be the case. Gotta hand it 'em, they be looking out. I wonder if the parents of the real victims in this case have an avenue for a civil suit.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The spin on this damn story is fucking sick.....

“Ethan’s senseless and tragic death has touched every person in our community." - Akron Mayor

Are you fucking kidding me?!

Let me walk around with a splattrgun and start shooting people with those "water beads"....if the cops shoots me with real bullets in return, will the mayor or public call my death "senselss" or "tragic?"

Hell no......

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
You hear dude on the phone say "its all good bro" to the brothers who beat that cac. Its sounds like the young brothers were still heated at the friends for the dumb shit they did.

I wish the brothers stayed at the scene so they could have explained that they feared for their lives after being shot at & didn't know if it was a real gun. I hope they have a good lawyer, this shit was self defense toy gun or not in the current climate we're in.
That fool died because he was stupid. YOU DON'T PRNAK STRANGERS!!! Muhfuckas be doing that shit thinking it's funny.
The murder is an overcharge anyway they can slice it . Manslaughter or involuntary manslaughter ..

Not to forget according to the reports the black cats who got shot at ran and those from the shooter's car got out and followed s it could be listed as mutual combatants

The actions of the dead and his friends are what caused the death. without their actions, there would have been no eath.

And because their actions can be charged as assault and death resulting from their crime, the dead dude's friends should be charged in his death as well.
Wasnt there a similar case posted here a while back where some CAC(one of those who be pranking people on Youttube/IG/Tik Tok) charged at a group of Black dudes w/ a knife but got shot and killed when he tried to say it was a prank...?

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The murder is an overcharge anyway they can slice it . Manslaughter or involuntary manslaughter ..

Not to forget according to the reports the black cats who got shot at ran and those from the shooter's car got out and followed s it could be listed as mutual combatants

The actions of the dead and his friends are what caused the death. without their actions, there would have been no eath.

And because their actions can be charged as assault and death resulting from their crime, the dead dude's friends should be charged in his death as well.

That part.....

I'm thinking the murder is a deliberate overreach like with cops recently.....a way to get the young bruhs off, but give the appearance of "serving the community."

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To try and motivate my son basketball team I ran with them almost a full practice.
Ole girl before practice last words were please don’t tear your acl before your birthday.

my legs and knees on fire but I def bonded with the team. I’m trying to get back in shape, I even went and got some Pippens to play ball in. I haven’t worn bakaetball sneakers in a min. Them shits was heavy as shit.

Good day brothers and sisters love y’all

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
I bet as he lay there dying and my man put that last lick or kick to his head he thought to himself “damn, these Mfs are really gonna kill me. This some ol Bs man. All because I was fucking around doing dumb shit.” :rolleyes2: Moral of the story, leave folks alone! People don’t be in the mood to fucking play with yo bitchass all the time!

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I bet as he lay there dying and my man put that last lick or kick to his head he thought to himself “damn, these Mfs are really gonna kill me. This some ol Bs man. All because I was fucking around doing dumb shit.” :rolleyes2: Moral of the story, leave folks alone! People don’t be in the mood to fucking play with yo bitchass all the time!
His last thought, "but, I'm white, though."

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To try and motivate my son basketball team I ran with them almost a full practice.
Ole girl before practice last words were please don’t tear your acl before your birthday.

my legs and knees on fire but I def bonded with the team. I’m trying to get back in shape, I even went and got some Pippens to play ball in. I haven’t worn bakaetball sneakers in a min. Them shits was heavy as shit.

Good day brothers and sisters love y’all
In a thread about a twisted white boy being beat to death, & you givin' basketball inspirational stories.......... :lol: :roflmao: I hear you, bruh. Inspire dem kids.

Last edited:

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
So, the ones that put him in that predicament, his friends, aren't going to be charged, huh? :hmm:
I had a homie that caught a murder chage cause he was writing on a wall. Cuzz was crossing out the rival set and they rolled up on him, shot at him and missed but killed a 12 year old girl.

He was charged with "Mutual Combat" and did a bid.

I have no sympathy for the cac friends that put jumper cables in his back. They should be charged too.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I had a homie that caught a murder chage cause he was writing on a wall. Cuzz was crossing out the rival set and they rolled up on him, shot at him and missed but killed a 12 year old girl.

I have no sympathy for the cac friends that put jumper cables in his back. They should be charged too.

That's wild.

But I'm assuming their justification was that his act was the instigating action......

Which is also the case here.....and the way the media keeps attaching lbj and the schools name....

Fucking weirdos, sticking to the WS script

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Was is La raza he was crossing out?

we don’t pleh them games but we can pleh them games

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nowadays any thing that looks like a gun is a gun...
It's life or death from there...
We are all in self defense mode...

Don't forget how Tamir Rice was treated...
That was a sad case. The police officer did not give the 12 year old any chance of living. It is like they get bonuses or raises or promotions depending on their kill of black males. He rushed in like he was after a bonus check for what he did.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
I've been trying to get 1 of these "it was just a water gun" idiots to explain to me when water guns start needing ammo
Screenshot-20220614-060010-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered
So let me get this straight. Bron getting attacked for not speaking up about the attack on the white boy. Yet he hasn’t spoke up defending the young men that were attacked.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
But is cool for Kyle Rittenhouse to shoot and kill someone in "self-defense" because he feared for his life.

Kyler Rittenhouse
Mark Zimmerman
Ethan Lemming

All very similar situations. You have white/hispanic men interjecting themselves into unnecessary situations. Then being viewed as victims by white America when things don't go in their favor.