White boy racist Ethan Liming fuk'd around & found out.....Rest in Piss (RIP)

vertigo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bill, a pastor at the Montrose Zion United Methodist Church, said his son and three friends went to the I Promise School on the fateful night to figure out what they wanted to do.

Soooo, they Specifically went to a place where black people congregate. They were either gonna vandalize some shit or "mess with some black people", yah?

The four pals ran into another group, including three young males and a young female, before an altercation the father described as “horseplay” escalated.
"Four pals" huh? and they describe the black folks (who were minding their own fucking business) like it's a national geographic special -three young males and a young female- like they are fucking animals
yeah, they all the way on code with this one.

"horseplay"?......straight outta their playbook. Oh, It was just a joke, right? Isn't that what they always say AFTER they get their card pulled? why the fuck is "horseplay" supposed to be accepted when it's them anyway? ...like we supposed to just"understand" and be like? Oh, cool, you was just joking.. oh, ok.....Nah, fuck with the bull, get the horns.

probably gonna come next with "boys will be boys......."

“Teenagers were being teenagers,”
ah, there it is :smh: never fails. Tamir even didn't get to BE a teenager.

Bill said, according to the Beacon Journal. “I don’t want to say too much about the investigation. But apparently some of his friends who were with him were fooling around in the parking lot and some other people didn’t like it.”

"I don't want to say too much... EXCEPT to say it wasn't his fault and they was just foolin' about...Yeah, I'll say that... but not too much else..."

whelp, we know how that "foolin' about shit worked out for Johnny Ringo....

4d2b225a6133324c2a36df049f3e3f31b74b2fc7.gifv

00768d91ea893d2ee00a17dfb3e824ba7fb0183f.gifv

:dunno:

Last edited:

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
"Shortly after their arrival, they got out of the vehicle, and at least two members of occupants of the vehicle started discharging what we know now to be a SPLATRBALL Water Bead Blaster gel gun. They started discharging it at the direction of four individuals who were playing basketball on the basketball court. The four individuals on the basketball court started running away, and it appears that two of the occupants of the vehicle started running in their direction. Moments later, two occupants of the vehicle are seeing trotting back to their vehicle. The four people who had been on the basketball court are also seen running in the direction of the vehicle in the parking lot. A confrontation occurs. Ethan Liming is assaulted, and a fight ensues. At the conclusion of it, Ethan Liming is dead," Mylett said.
Why wasn't the word "assaulted" used to describe the actions of the white kids?

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
its happening now that there are groups of white boi's coming into the city starting shit...and thats they last time starting anything...
me and my neighbors was just talking about this,,we was gone to hear about armed white folks riding in our hoods starting shit..get
ready stay ready...
They are going to try to attack the soft portions of the hood there’s no way in hell they would come in to the hard part of the hood. My people please keep your eyes open because some these white people are becoming a little desperate.

Last edited:

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
They are going to try to attack the soft portions of the hood there’s no way in hell they would come in to the hard part of the hood. What people please keep your eyes open some these white people are becoming a little desperate.
I don't even think they will come into black suburbia doing this shit, because hard working black people are probably more armed then the hood, just legally.

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They are going to try to attack the soft portions of the hood there’s no way in hell they would come in to the hard part of the hood. My people please keep your eyes open because some these white people are becoming a little desperate.
maaannn this some bull****.... :angry::angry:

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
its happening now that there are groups of white boi's coming into the city starting shit...and thats they last time starting anything...
me and my neighbors was just talking about this,,we was gone to hear about armed white folks riding in our hoods starting shit..get
ready stay ready...
They just arrested a bunch trying to disrupt a pride march. Whatever you think of gays is beside the point, these ws groups are planning major shit this summer.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Man, this is really bringing out the racists and their feelings. They're saying he was there to "defuse the situation", and my point is; he shouldn't have been there to begin with. Even if the ones who shot those guns were black, if he was a voice of reason, why didn't that "voice" speak up before it got to that point? Just stupid all around, and now, black kids who were MINDING THEIR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS are now caught up in some bullshit. The way law is suppose to work, the ones who were with this dead kid should be the ones charged with his murder, since their actions put him in that position.

Piff Henderson

BGOL Investor
Lmao at cacs calling this a hate crime against whites when We the ones minding our business while some cacs roll up with fake guns shooting projectiles. I mothafucking hate cacs
This is the definition of a false-flag attack they love talking about whenever a mass shooting happens. The CACs were likely trying to get in the news over "anti-white hate crime" and didn't think one of them would end up dead.

Play stupid games.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
This is the definition of a false-flag attack they love talking about whenever a mass shooting happens. The CACs were likely trying to get in the news over "anti-white hate crime" and didn't think one of them would end up dead.

Play stupid games.
More killing of cacs needs to happen. They think we docile and will forgive because of white Jesus. Try it crackas. I want to see more dead. Racist Kids, women all them savage mutants . Fuck them

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I haven't heard about this at all in the media or the news and I WONDER WHY????

That white boy got what he was looking for by fucking with the wrong group of black men and the way things are happening with us and being the victims of racist violence things might not end well for you when you're doing anything threatening towards us....you might lose your life and this white boy did that's all she wrote.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
The four individuals on the basketball court started running away, and it appears that two of the occupants of the vehicle started running in their direction. Moments later, two occupants of the vehicle are seeing trotting back to their vehicle.

They thought it was going to be one way :roflmao:

Piff Henderson

BGOL Investor

I went to a private, mostly CAC high school. I overheard some of them talking about how they had gone to Black areas and shot people at a bus stop with paintballs. I was timid back then and didn't get involved in shit that didn't effect me personally but it let me know how these CAC boys be rolling.

This was a religious school too.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I went to a private, mostly CAC high school. I overheard some of them talking about how they had gone to Black areas and shot people at a bus stop with paintballs. I was timid back then and didn't get involved in shit that didn't effect me personally but it let me know how these CAC boys be rolling.

This was a religious school too.
Religious cacs historically are the worst. God told them they were superior so they justified slavery and racism using Christianity. Fuck all cacs