White boy racist Ethan Liming fuk'd around & found out.....Rest in Piss (RIP)

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
what is NOT being discussed here is, bruhs are in THEIR lane, not bothering anybody,

just trying to live...

these cacs LEAVE THEIR LANE, to fuck with people not fucking with them at all.....

They have the better schools, better neighborhoods, and still gotta fuck

with bruhs just tryin to live with the cards life dealt them..

its really a microcosim of how We get fucked with just minding our own business...

in the real world... from poisoning the water we drink, to gentrifying the land we live on..

Im a hundred percent convinced..

cacs cannot exist without us....!!! Whereever there is a hood with us,

there will ALWAYS be a cac neighborhood near by feeding off

that hood like vampires...

these cacs lives are so fuckin void and dead they had to leave their realm

to fuck with the BRUHS..

there needs to be a case study on that type of psychotic behavior!!!

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
what is NOT being discussed here is, bruhs are in THEIR lane, not bothering anybody,

just trying to live...

these cacs LEAVE THEIR LANE, to fuck with people not fucking with them at all.....

They have the better schools, better neighborhoods, and still gotta fuck

with bruhs just tryin to live with the cards life dealt them..

its really a microcosim of how We get fucked with just minding our own business...

in the real world... from poisoning the water we drink, to gentrifying the land we live on..

Im a hundred percent convinced..

cacs cannot exist without us....!!! Whereever there is a hood with us,

there will ALWAYS be a cac neighborhood near by feeding off

that hood like vampires...

these cacs lives are so fuckin void and dead they had to leave their realm

to fuck with the BRUHS..

there needs to be a case study on that type of psychotic behavior!!!

Ohio, where Tamir Rice can be gunned down for playing in a park with a toy gun and white kids can shoot black kids with toy guns and see NO charges let alone jail time!

Am I the only one preparing myself for the blow of these boys getting jail time?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ohio, where Tamir Rice can be gunned down for playing in a park with a toy gun and white kids can shoot black kids with toy guns and see NO charges let alone jail time!

Am I the only one preparing myself for the blow of these boys getting jail time?

are dwight boise from affluent homes? if they have connections then you already know bruh..

sometimes the universe has ways of flipping the script tho...

remember Oj??

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That's the real reason why the DA didn't charge the black kids with felonies. If the DA had charged them with felonies then Ethan's friends could / should be charged as accomplices to his death.....

The DA wasn't being lenient towards the black kids, he was reinforcing WS by cutting the cacs a break...

Hopefully the lil bruh's lawyer is worth a damn and argues the defense I stated earlier.....

"The defendants were minding their business when they were accosted/assaulted and terrorized by a group of white males and thought their lives were in danger.
Once they realized their lives were not in danger a verbal argument ensues.....

Then Ethan escalates things even further by again assaulting one of the defendants....the defendant attempted to get the threat away from him and unfortunately he died as a result.

The whole incident was initiated by Ethan and his group, had they not assaulted and caused fear/terror towards a group of kids just minding their own business, things would be much different today."

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
That's the real reason why the DA didn't charge the black kids with felonies. If the DA had charged them with felonies then Ethan's friends could / should be charged as accomplices to his death.....

The DA wasn't being lenient towards the black kids, he was reinforcing WS by cutting the cacs a break...

Hopefully the lil bruh's lawyer is worth a damn and argues the defense I stated earlier.....

"The defendants were minding their business when they were accosted/assaulted and terrorized by a group of white males and thought their lives were in danger.
Once they realized their lives were not in danger a verbal argument ensues.....

Then Ethan escalates things even further by again assaulting one of the defendants....the defendant attempted to get the threat away from him and unfortunately he died as a result.

The whole incident was initiated by Ethan and his group, had they not assaulted and caused fear/terror towards a group of kids just minding their own business, things would be much different today."
I agree with this analysis but I believe it was reported that Ethan's friends were Black. I could be wrong because it's been months since I read about the case but that's what I remember.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

giphy.gif