wait, aint nobody talking about Trump about to be arrested?

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Let’s be real , nothing is going to happen to him. He will end up winning 2024 and we will have 4 years of hell

truth-is-power.jpg

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
Let’s be real , nothing is going to happen to him. He will end up winning 2024 and we will have 4 years of hell
You gone keep saying that all the way until his 3rd indictment, I know you think nothing's going to happen but so did Trump and it's still happening, I predict conviction on this indictment and the 3 more future indictments with at least one more conviction, 2 time felon by 2024.

That's a whole lot of nothing happening.

Jmo

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
You gone keep saying that all the way until his 3rd indictment, I know you think nothing's going to happen but so did Trump and it's still happening, I predict conviction on this indictment and the 3 more future indictments with at least one more conviction, 2 time felon by 2024.

That's a whole lot of nothing happening.

Jmo
I got my hopes up during Mueller. It’s been 7!fucking years!!!!!! So tell me, what you think will happen?!??? He will be found guilty and pay a fine? SO FUCKING WHAT!!!

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
if it's 34 counts this shit is fucking REAL!!!

I will say...

He isn't going to jail

but this shit is legit....

he is going to take a deal and I bet that deal is going to have some shit about him not being able to Run.

But I'll also say.... we need to pray for Bragg and his team...

This is going to be nasty and Trump's cult is nuts.