wait, aint nobody talking about Trump about to be arrested?

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
if i missed it i'll delete this but...

yeah apparently its happening in a few days.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
There is an another thread on this we spoke about this yesterday. And something is going to happen because the Republicans have been acting really strange about this. And, like I said, in the other thread, his own counterparts from the republican party put Trump under the bus.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hole up doe.

They ain't let me just turn myself in,mofokrs came and got me.

Fuck all this special treatment.

200w.webp

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Donald Trump says he will be arrested Tuesday
By
Jon Levine
March 18, 2023 8:03am
Updated
Donald Trump.
Former President Donald Trump said he expects to be arrested Tuesday in Manhattan.Getty Images
MORE ON:DONALD TRUMP
Former President Donald Trump said he expects to be arrested Tuesday in Manhattan — and urged his followers to protest his looming indictment.
“THE FAR & AWAY LEADING REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE & FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, WILL BE ARRESTED ON TUESDAY OF NEXT WEEK. PROTEST, TAKE OUR NATION BACK!,” he thundered in an all caps missive to his followers on Truth Social Saturday morning.
He slammed Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg’s office as “CORRUPT & HIGHLY POLITICAL” in his post.
Trump again insisted he had committed no crime, and reminded his followers that Bragg’s campaign had been heavily financed by liberal billionaire George Soros.
Donald Trump's Truth Social post. Trump made the buzzy announcement on Truth Social on Saturday morning. Donald Trump. Rumors are swirling that Trump will be arrested regarding hush money he paid Stormy Daniels.Getty Images
Bragg’s looming charges are said to focus on Trump’s payments of hush money to Stormy Daniels, an adult star who claimed she had an affair with Trump in 2016 and received $130,000 in hush money payments from the billionaire to keep her quiet during his 2016 presidential campaign. Trump has denied the alleged infidelity.

00:0501:22
An attorney for Daniels said Wednesday his client had met with Manhattan prosecutors, and that she was prepared to testify in any trial as a witness.
Michael Cohen, Trump’s former attorney and fixer, pleaded guilty in 2018 to federal campaign finance law violations stemming from the payment and was sentenced to three years in prison.

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
giphy.gif

My homeboy told me today they tripin bec their time is up. Guess he didn't learn his lesson from the 6th

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
GOP is terrified of Trumps fan base and the chaos they are willing to bring this nation and it's political leadership.

I think congress will resort to all kinds of tricks to slow his ability to run for president.
The GOP created this monster, so they have to deal with it. And, like I stated in the other thread with this topic, Trump hand is extremely dirty so much that Republicans cannot save him at this point. Now what trump can do is to fuck up all the Republicans and bring them down with him.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Trump is a media whore.

I guarantee he is going to turn this shit into a major media event circus making a grand entrance.

He knows with him arriving at Manhattan Criminal Court is going to be a major live news event breaking into every major network/news network scheduled programming.

All he sees is ratings.