wait, aint nobody talking about Trump about to be arrested?

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
and Georgia.....Florida are next
The Georgia shit is the one a lot of people outside of Trump need to worry about. Like I said, they have audio tapes, and Republicans turned in the audio tapes.

djkidrich

τђë κïd fяºm qµęęñ§
Certified Pussy Poster
biden.jpg

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A federal Indictment prohibits him from running, correct?

The real question is, will be convicted and arrested.
Not holding my breath for that one.

I am not sure what he is being charged with but I think it might be this:

New York Consolidated Laws, Penal Law - PEN § 175.10 Falsifying business records in the first degree

A person is guilty of falsifying business records in the first degree when he commits the crime of falsifying business records in the second degree, and when his intent to defraud includes an intent to commit another crime or to aid or conceal the commission thereof.

Falsifying business records in the first degree is a class E felony

Now, I guess the question is by allegedly paying off "Stormy Daniels" with campaign money is that a crime or does it conceal a crime in New York State?

Last edited:

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not a whole lot of people are thinking that. In fact, for the most part everybody knows that this will help him as far as staying in front for and winning the GOP nomination. Trumpers are gonna trump.

The general election and independents are a different animal though.

I don't know why Dems keep thinking Trump being put in jail by a dem prosecutor would make FEWER Republicans vote for him. I mean the left have been living these fantasies since Mueller.