wait, aint nobody talking about Trump about to be arrested?

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
You can lie all you want but everyone already knows that's not the truth. You, on the other hand, are on record for a dick riding Dem, blowing white men for scraps and following their lead while not getting shit. Pathetic excuse for a man that can't stand on his own so you need direction from white men to tell you what to think. House negro that can't think on his own and still think if someone is not one group, they are the other, and that's all that you can choose from. Dumb as rocks.
First of all, when you address me, make sure you put a handle on it. It's "sir" to you.

Second, wash your mouth, you still got some of Trump's nut on it.

Third, I didn't read any of that shit you wrote because it's bullshit written by a bitch. Stop lying about who you are and embrace your truth, you bitch ass Republican, dick-riding, tap-dancing, Trump dick-sucking coon.

Now fuck all the way off before I block your bitch ass.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
First of all, when you address me, make sure you put a handle on it. It's "sir" to you.

Second, wash your mouth, you still got some of Trump's nut on it.

Third, I didn't read any of that shit you wrote because it's bullshit written by a bitch. Stop lying about who you are and embrace your truth, you bitch ass Republican, dick-riding, tap-dancing, Trump dick-sucking coon.

Now fuck all the way off before I block your bitch ass.
nope, i will address you appropiately as bish nigga.

You still got Rachel Maddow's cunt juice on your lips.

The funny thing is you can't show anything I wrote showing support for Trump so your entire defense is built on a lie because you can't defend your gay supporting Dems.

So when you are tired of getting dildos ran through you by trannies, come up with a better defense.

Piff Henderson

BGOL Investor
nope, i will address you appropiately as bish nigga.

You still got Rachel Maddow's cunt juice on your lips.

The funny thing is you can't show anything I wrote showing support for Trump so your entire defense is built on a lie because you can't defend your gay supporting Dems.

So when you are tired of getting dildos ran through you by trannies, come up with a better defense.
STFU you weak ass bitch. Go ride Trump's dick.

Oh, you forgot address me, your superior, ass "sir" you weird ass, asthmatic, dick-sucking faggot.

Last edited:

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
STFU you weak ass bitch. Go ride Trump's dick.

Oh, you forgot address me, your superior, ass "sir" you weird ass, asthmatic, dick-sucking faggot.
this faggot wants other men to address him as sir. fucking faggot.

stop recommending dick you already rode. weirdo

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Is that a baby crying or the moans of a faggot ass, old CAC dick loving bitch?

I can't tell.
is that what people say when you are in the room? You are the only one that believes in a two party system and white people. You are the one giving away your vote to support gays, so ask yourself that.

Piff Henderson

BGOL Investor
is that what people say when you are in the room? You are the only one that believes in a two party system and white people. You are the one giving away your vote to support gays, so ask yourself that.
Embrace your truth. You're a Republican agent. Read the room. Nobody agrees with you on this thread.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Embrace your truth. You're a Republican agent. Read the room. Nobody agrees with you on this thread.
you read the room dumbass. you got no one cosigning you, ever. Everyone knows here that I don't believe in either party, stupid. That's why you look stupid trying to frame it. People know you are a gay dude with short arms. your bitch ass just joined two years ago I'm a vet. I was clowning republicans before you even came here. You are looking stupid right now and don't realize it.

Piff Henderson

BGOL Investor
you read the room dumbass. you got no one cosigning you, ever. Everyone knows here that I don't believe in either party, stupid. That's why you look stupid trying to frame it. People know you are a gay dude with short arms. your bitch ass just joined two years ago I'm a vet. I was clowning republicans before you even came here. You are looking stupid right now and don't realize it.
Wrong faggot. I got a co-sign on the original post you replied to.

Hell, I even got co-signs on the comments dragging your bitch ass.

Embrace your truth.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Yet not single like for any of the shit you posted so far. Read the room, bitch.

Embrace your truth, you in-the-closet Trump faggot.
short arm faggot. go beat off to your cory booker poster. these faggot ass niggas always projecting. what kind of nigga calls himself piff?

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor

And this may be the reason. There is a lot of movement going on in the background.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fsf60nVWwAI-LUG