wait, aint nobody talking about Trump about to be arrested?

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
if it's 34 counts this shit is fucking REAL!!!

I will say...

He isn't going to jail

but this shit is legit....

he is going to take a deal and I bet that deal is going to have some shit about him not being able to Run.

But I'll also say.... we need to pray for Bragg and his team...

This is going to be nasty and Trump's cult is nuts.

I also want to point out something that is truly the MOST IMPORTANT part of this shit...

Trump hires the WORST LAWYERS...

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
The entire focus of the post I replied to is that trump not facing trial until after the election would help him, implying the trial would cost him votes. So yes, there are people that think this trial will hurt him politically.
nobody said that, though.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
i want trump to run again....Biden will beat him again....Biden pulls the mod white repubs...
Nah. I think they learned from their sloppy attempt to rig the vote. They'll be smarter this time (unless tRUMP does the hiring).

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
You gone keep saying that all the way until his 3rd indictment, I know you think nothing's going to happen but so did Trump and it's still happening, I predict conviction on this indictment and the 3 more future indictments with at least one more conviction, 2 time felon by 2024.

That's a whole lot of nothing happening.

Jmo

Truth is our secret sauce, but you have to let him cook. Stop trying to eff with the recipe. Just let him be.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
His image from the perp walk will appear in every fundraising ad. He will raise millions of dollars off of this alone.:smh:

I don't think there going to perp walk or handcuff him, especially since there's been reports that he wants both.

There’s also going to be a huge crowd of press, supporters and detractors so I don't think they'd risk riling everyone up by perp walking him.

They'll process him quietly behind the scenes and release his mug shot after he's already been released I think.