VAiz4faggits and his family of coons

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Fuck nigga, are you illiterate or dyslexic? Below are YOUR WORDS:

And then you say:

Which is it, you dumb muthafucka? And who was the one man-googling and trying to find someone's real-life social media accounts? You! You Bajan faggot.

And yes, ADOS is about reparations. And it should be between US and the U.S. government. And you and your grifting ilk should shut the fuck up and stay your stupid asses out of the goddamn conversation.
Fuck nigga, are you illiterate or dyslexic? Below are YOUR WORDS:

And then you say:

Which is it, you dumb muthafucka? And who was the one man-googling and trying to find someone's real-life social media accounts? You! You Bajan faggot.

And yes, ADOS is about reparations. And it should be between US and the U.S. government. And you and your grifting ilk should shut the fuck up and stay your stupid asses out of the goddamn conversation.

You are a cowardly bitch yes you harass black folk and you point fingers at black folk off (lemme use another word that your bowling ball no neck ass can understand.... Outside) the board. Your big ole dumpty dumpty looking ass posted the vid.

You stupid fucks ain't about reparations if you were you would be lobbying for it. You are a bunch of misdirected cunts with misplaced aggression under the guise of a fight for reparations. The fuck people gonna debate you about? Go and debate your local representatives or Trump. Naw you bitches won't do that cause black folk is the enemy..... Right?

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
You are a cowardly bitch yes you harass black folk and you point fingers at black folk off (lemme use another word that your bowling ball no neck ass can understand.... Outside) the board. Your big ole dumpty dumpty looking ass posted the vid.

You stupid fucks ain't about reparations if you were you would be lobbying for it. You are a bunch of misdirected cunts with misplaced aggression under the guise of a fight for reparations. The fuck people gonna debate you about? Go and debate your local representatives or Trump. Naw you bitches won't do that cause black folk is the enemy..... Right?

Instead of “man-googling”, try doing some research:

“Today California stands as a beacon on reparations to ADOS American Descendants of Slavery shining a light on this issue in a way not seen in American history. From slavery during the Gold Rush in the 1850s to redlining in Los Angeles in the 1950s we stand ready to review it all and to acknowledge the consequence of that cost with the commission established by Ab3121. The work Assemblywoman Shirley Weber has done on this bill is monumental.”

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Instead of “man-googling”, try doing some research:

“Today California stands as a beacon on reparations to ADOS American Descendants of Slavery shining a light on this issue in a way not seen in American history. From slavery during the Gold Rush in the 1850s to redlining in Los Angeles in the 1950s we stand ready to review it all and to acknowledge the consequence of that cost with the commission established by Ab3121. The work Assemblywoman Shirley Weber has done on this bill is monumental.”

Look you nutty professor looking bitch, stop throwing up articles of accomplishments with "ADOS" in it. Plus she's a Democrat, so according to you mentally challenged fucks she worships white folk, blah blah blah. Show me where you fucks continuously push for reparations and go hard at white folk.

Reactions: BKF

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Look you nutty professor looking bitch, stop throwing up articles of accomplishments with "ADOS" in it. Plus she's a Democrat, so according to you mentally challenged fucks she worships white folk, blah blah blah. Show me where you fucks continuously push for reparations and go hard at white folk.

You island faggot, do you have a learning disability? As I just said, instead of man-googling and looking for fake social media accounts, DO SOME ACTUAL GODDAMN RESEARCH!

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
You ADOS fat faggot, you have an eating disability.

Have you seen me?

And hate it or love it, but this issue isn't going away.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
You ADOS fat faggot, you have an eating disability.

Why aren't you campaigning for reparations for Bajans, instead of attacking Black Americans in our own country?

Barbados in many respects was England's first experimental tropical agricultural export colony, and was successful for a number of related reasons. Contemporary opinion in the late seventeenth century acclaimed it the 'richest spote of ground in the worlde.' Private English capital, with the Crown's blessing, financed settlement in 1627. Market conditions for its first commercial crop, tobacco, enabled the accumulation of quick profits, which were later utilised to finance the shift to sugar production in the 1650s, after large scale, high quality Virginian tobacco production caused a glut on the European market and prices plummeted.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Why aren't you campaigning for reparations for Bajans, instead of attacking Black Americans in our own country?

Barbados in many respects was England's first experimental tropical agricultural export colony, and was successful for a number of related reasons. Contemporary opinion in the late seventeenth century acclaimed it the 'richest spote of ground in the worlde.' Private English capital, with the Crown's blessing, financed settlement in 1627. Market conditions for its first commercial crop, tobacco, enabled the accumulation of quick profits, which were later utilised to finance the shift to sugar production in the 1650s, after large scale, high quality Virginian tobacco production caused a glut on the European market and prices plummeted.

Any of you ADOS trolls who preach that divisive rhetoric can eat a dick.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Have you seen me?

And hate it or love it, but this issue isn't going away.

That is you, you lonely fat fuck. That gut and those chins ain't going away either.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
I posted pics and vids of your round face.... Pudgy

Let’s lay the whole story out for the people in the back:
  1. You’re mad because I advocate for ADOS, reparations for ADOS, and a Black political and economic agenda targeted to ADOS. A group you’re not a member of because you’re an immigrant from Barbados.
  2. You’re mad because I advocate for Black ADOS ppl to not vote for the Biden/Harris ticket and the national Democratic Party since they’re unresponsive to ADOS concerns.
  3. This upsets you because the Trump is particularly harsh on immigrants, and you know that the Democratic Party needs the Black ADOS vote to unseat Trump.
  4. Since you’re unable to articulate a position against ADOS, you have to push against us via misinformation, slurs, and tantrums.
  5. Now, you have gotten so frustrated, that you man-googled my board name, selected the third hit, which is the IG account of a guy named “Lettaz”, because it contained the hashtag “vaiz4hustlaz”, and you’re now trying to claim the guy is me. This is despite the fact that I have audio and video of myself on this very board that disproves this. And despite your refusal to open a Zoom meeting where this is could be easily disproven.
  6. Your m.o. is campaigning on a lie.
@KingTaharqa @xfactor @Soul On Ice @killagram Is there a name for the kind of behavior he’s exhibiting? It’s beyond trolling at this point. Beyond bitch-assness as well. Is it obsession? Or some other clinical term?

@Camille: Isn’t this behavior bannable?

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
  1. You’re mad because I advocate for ADOS, reparations for ADOS, and a Black political and economic agenda targeted to ADOS. A group you’re not a member of because you’re an immigrant from Barbados.
  2. You’re mad because I advocate for Black ADOS ppl to not vote for the Biden/Harris ticket and the national Democratic Party since they’re unresponsive to ADOS concerns.
  3. This upsets you because the Trump is particularly harsh on immigrants, and you know that the Democratic Party needs the Black ADOS vote to unseat Trump.
  4. Since you’re unable to articulate a position against ADOS, you have to push against us via misinformation, slurs, and tantrums.
  5. Now, you have gotten so frustrated, that you man-googled my board name, selected the third hit, which is the IG account of a guy named “Lettaz”, because it contained the hashtag “vaiz4hustlaz”, and you’re now trying to claim the guy is me. This is despite the fact that I have audio and video of myself on this very board that disproves this. And despite your refusal to open a Zoom meeting where this is could be easily disproven.
@KingTaharqa @xfactor @Soul On Ice @killagram Is there a name for the kind of behavior he’s exhibiting? It’s beyond trolling at this point. Beyond bitch-assness as well. Is it obsession? Or some other clinical term?

:roflmao2: This asshole calling everybody on the board for help.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

I doubt it. He didn't post your personal info. If he's becoming an ass just put him on ignore.

You said there is a video of you on here? Lemme see.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Hate speech towards Black Americans and Black American voters is acceptable on this board. Never seen a mod try to set one straight for it like a mod tried to set me straight for clowning swirling earlier this week. :lol:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
I doubt it. He didn't post your personal info. If he's becoming an ass just put him on ignore.

All those vids I posted in here is him. Fuck that bowling ball head MOFO

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
@Camille like......
tenor.gif

:roflmao:

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Hate speech towards Black Americans and Black American voters is acceptable on this board. Never seen a mod try to set one straight for it like a mod tried to set me straight for clowning swirling earlier this week. :lol:

What thread was that?

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Damn! Didn’t know it was that bad. I’ve been on BGOL since, well before I started college, and the level of estrogen and fear has never been this high. Trump has exposed a lot of posters on BGOL to the point that they have made multiple threads about me and others that question their narrative, with the funniest of them following the BGOL version of Donald Trump, @Dr. Truth , the person they claim to hate.

the threats will keep coming but the key is to stay strong in your beliefs, which you are. They can “google” (proof they are low-level researchers) all they want but like I told @donwuan aka @dumb one be careful what you seek because you might end up running into the wrong one. There are posters on this board that the profane have no idea who they are dealing with and it will land them in serious trouble if a couple of phone calls are made or email is sent. I am not kidding about that.

I don’t think they will get banned but they will eventually stop posting for a month and hope it all goes away. I’ve seen the cycle for almost 20 years. The unfortunate part for them is that all of us don’t have memory problems due to old age or drug abuse. I bumped a few old threads of some of the coons earlier that the anti-black team is riding hard for just to show them how stupid they are that they are riding for conmen and frauds.

the final exposure for me to see was Ice Cube, who brought out all the coons and sellouts. I got a list of them all and keep adding to it.

these low-level posters think someone is going to be bullied by them and then go cry because they got called a cac (which is their main insult because they lack the intellect, literary and/or oratory skills to engage in dialogue).

Much respect for bringing an unique perspective to the board during this time of cowardice, @VAiz4hustlaz