VAiz4faggits and his family of coons

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
What thread was that?

Some thread Entreponegro posted with some coons dissing Black women to justify their love for Mayonnaise mamas. I said if the lil niggas was NBA players the board would cheer for them to beat LeBron and say they the most clutch. A mod took it as a personal attack and asked me to leave, since I "hate it here so much", same shit WS say when they tired of us Blacks "complaining". Basically likened me to BLUNT for repping ADOS so strong and not taking disrespect from the migrant coon coalition of BGOL. And this is a mod Ive interacted with for over 15 years on the music board. I start hollaring ADOS mofos get brand new. :smh:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Some thread Entreponegro posted with some coons dissing Black women to justify their love for Mayonnaise mamas. I said if the lil niggas was NBA players the board would cheer for them to beat LeBron and say they the most clutch. A mod took it as a personal attack and asked me to leave, since I "hate it here so much", same shit WS say when they tired of us Blacks "complaining". Basically likened me to BLUNT for repping ADOS so strong and not taking disrespect from the migrant coon coalition of BGOL. And this is a mod Ive interacted with for over 15 years on the music board. I start hollaring ADOS mofos get brand new. :smh:

You were salivating over Lebron.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
We know you look like somebody hit you on the top of your head with a sledgehammer and made your neck disappear.

Do I? Prove it! Hop in the Zoom and find out!

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor

Lank?

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:roflmao2: This asshole calling everybody on the board for help.
I was all :lol: too but after seeing “Dr.” Trump / @Dr. Truth continue to attack solid posters for the last few days, I’m no longer in the joking mood. Times are too serious for us so-called black people to play around so somebody will have to answer for it.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
I was all :lol: too but after seeing “Dr.” Trump / @Dr. Truth continue to attack solid posters for the last few days, I’m no longer in the joking mood. Times are too serious for us so-called black people to play around so somebody will have to answer for it.

Truth is now claiming that he’s part of a music production group and several different ppl log in under his account!:eek2: :D

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
TEN was on one in that thread. Very odd responses from him.
He’s not even American and has no credibility when it comes to anything over here. He was given the moderator job due to time differences of the EU to help provide 24 hour moderation, allegedly.

IMO, which I stated over a decade ago, mods should not be allowed to fraternize and only post board related news or maintenance content. The former compromises their judgement to be objective which is obvious with quite a few of them.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Truth is now claiming that he’s part of a music production group and several different ppl log in under his account!:eek2: :D
Did you miss this one from 2008?

like I said, he is the Donald Trump of BGOL. All the lies are “just jokes” just like all the lies about COVID are “just jokes” according to pathological liar apologists like @lightbright :lol:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Did you miss this one from 2008?

like I said, he is the Donald Trump of BGOL. All the lies are “just jokes” just like all the lies about COVID are “just jokes” according to pathological liar apologists like @lightbright :lol:
Girl, get my gun out of ur mouth....... xcactor

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do I? Prove it! Hop in the Zoom and find out!

He won’t do it. I challenged all the pro-whites months ago - they claim I’m a Neanderthal but refuse to accept a permanent ban when proven wrong via third party confirmation. I wonder why the hesitancy? Because they are full of shit and don’t want to take the ultimate L.

they will go hard for confirmed racist whites like @Dannyblueyes @therealjondoe (Neely Fuller says all whites are suspected racists but one group is 100% racist and that is the white that engages in relations with so-called blacks) and @jack walsh13 aka the transformer poster. BGOL conversation about so-called black tangibles and economic empowerment though? The coons start reporting threads and crying to moderators :lol: (which I believe consists of only two so-called black native americans)

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
It’s a fact I’ve won numerous battles on BGOl as well as posted the work we’ve done you dumb fag

Which member of Dr Truth Productions is this?

He won’t do it. I challenged all the pro-whites months ago - they claim I’m a Neanderthal but refuse to accept a permanent ban when proven wrong via third party confirmation. I wonder why the hesitancy? Because they are full of shit and don’t want to take the ultimate L.

Perhaps the permaban is too harsh. Make it 7 days and see if they bite. Mcguyver runs when I challenge him.